Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:52 AM

Default How long after I clean up my petty warrants can I visit Federal facility?

Hi
Im in Denver Colorado andbi need to know how long after i clean up my petty warrants does it take before i can visit a inmate
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 17,320 Times in 10,450 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. That's a question for his unit team case manager. What you definitely don't want is to be arrested for a warrant that has already been taken care of. I don't know if that could happen, or not, but make sure you have some proof with you at the visit that the warrants have been cleared.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Heathen Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 2,041 Times in 1,047 Posts

I was on probation and my ex was my co-defendant. The day after I got off probation I applied for visits and was approved soon after. You have to be entirely off paper so work towards getting your warrants cleared...and get through with any probation/parole time that comes with them before trying to visit.