Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal System News, Events and Legal Issues
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal System News, Events and Legal Issues News & Events relating to the U.S. Federal Bureau of Prisons, U.S. Courts, Department of Justice and any legal questions you may have dealing with the Federal system.

Old 04-30-2018, 12:52 PM

Default Just checking in

Hope all is well. Did everything work out? Just wanted to check in.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJean View Post
Hope all is well. Did everything work out? Just wanted to check in.
Everything is ok aside from the fact that at fort dix they exposed my husband to an illness (possibly injected him with it) he is on the medication for the illness but was told by the new facility that he is in that Ft Dix lost his medical record. We are on the countdown and he wants to leave that in the past. I know they are still being investigated. I wrote enough people that they should be investigated for a while. Even if this doesn't benefit my husband, if enough people speak up against this institution then they would have no choice but to change. People are too focused on themselves to try to make change. Aside from that he is in a better place with better food. They moved him far away from us but we still see him and have a good time as always.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VBsWife For This Useful Post:
alwaysmylove (05-08-2018), fbopnomore (05-01-2018)