Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

View Poll Results: Do your MWI talks about you to his family or other inmates?
Yes 304 91.84%
No 6 1.81%
Don't know 22 6.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 331. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Donation Award 

Default Does your MWI talk about you to his family or other inmates?

I was wondering if any of you have MWI that talks about you (good things of course) to any of his family members and/or other inmates? I used to have doubts about my MWI feelings for me. He always says he loves me and wants me to be with him for the rest of his life. I emailed his mom and asked her if he talks about me to her and she responded back saying "Yes, he always talks about you when I talk to him or visit him and I'm glad that you are in his life." Its a good feeling to know that he talks about me all the time and knowing he's in love with me. Sorry this thread sounds weird lol . He tells me he talks about me to other inmates also.

Last edited by msladyj75; 01-03-2012 at 06:28 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to msladyj75 For This Useful Post:
Chucky'swife (07-31-2014), KirstenTaylorC (09-06-2012), passionpersian (01-05-2012), Reina365 (09-06-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2012, 06:42 PM

Thanked 3,337 Times in 1,672 Posts

I talk to his mom on a regular basis, so I know he talks to her about us and me. Other inmates, I know of a couple he talked to and it is nice to know you're a part of their conversations It was never something I worried about though.
The Following User Says Thank You to lil peep For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (01-03-2012)
Old 01-03-2012, 08:21 PM

His mom and I email and she sent me flowers for Christmas with the message: "Thank you being his light." It was so sweet His friends wave, say hi and grin at him like big dorks when I visit. So, yeah, he talks about me! lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2Makes1 For This Useful Post:
kilokhem (09-09-2012), LaReinaYSuRey (05-28-2015), msladyj75 (01-03-2012), smiles844 (10-11-2018), sunshyne86 (09-14-2012)
Old 01-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Time well spent..

I have had some of his friends tell me that he talks to them about me all of the time. They say that is why they think they know me before even meeting me. Its kinda strange for someone you have never met to know so much about you but Wow! I wish I could hear him talk about me!
Love my sweet man!!
Old 01-03-2012, 08:53 PM

Yes my husband brags & shares with other inmates & even the guards about me & how God brought us together! So when I go I feel like "Mrs Popular" cause everyone knows me & is so sweet! His friends ask him if their gf's & wives can talk to me so they can have someone positive & blah blah blah... Very cool to know he thinks the world of me & I'm thebomb.com! All fuzzy sharing that...

Gods will~Gods timing~100% Faith!
"Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me." Psalm 142:7 (On behalf of my husband!)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wifemoreno For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (01-03-2012)
Old 01-03-2012, 09:09 PM

Not only does he talk about me to them, we visit him together and I talk to his mom and sisters at least once a week=) We are all missing him we got to stick together.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mzwarr3n For This Useful Post:
MissOne (08-17-2014), msladyj75 (01-03-2012)
Old 01-03-2012, 09:36 PM

I know he talks about me to his family and to his friends BC they all tell me he does plus when we're on the phone he's always gotta share the crazy things I say with everyone around him
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigbirdsgirl83 For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (01-03-2012)
Old 01-03-2012, 09:45 PM
His Wife, عاكِفة

Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,247 Posts

M'love talks to his mom and his son and cousins and uncles and aunts, etc about me. His mom wrote me an email one day and said "He loves you so much." I thought that was really sweet. She also said I have to come to the family reunion. I talk to his son as well on FB, so I know he talks to his dad about me.

As for other inmates....he's had others call me, if he was unable to for some reason. He also has had me talk with his cellie (who happens to be his distant cousin, they didn't know initially, lol). When I go to the visits, he introduces me to others as his "wife." So, yeah, I know he talks about me to others. Haha, he says he brags about me all the time to other inmates, and has shown my pic (with me covered, in hijab/headscarf) to the Muslim brothers who he says always reply with "oh wow, akh (brother), you have a Muslim wife? Alhamdulilah! (Praise be to God)"

"Time as a measurement of love is eternal.
It extends beyond the borders of forever into the depths of infinity.
I love you this and much more."
~~M'love

Finally, happily married to m'love: 1/25/13.

Jeg lærer dansk (for et år) og norsk (for ti uger).

The Following User Says Thank You to HesMyForever For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (01-03-2012)
Old 01-04-2012, 01:47 AM
My ❤ is in Cali Moderator

Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 

Donation Award 

He is not terribly close with his family and sadly has not seen them for the entire time he has been down. Sadly I think there is plenty of pain from his past that needs to be resolved (on both sides.) He has mentioned that I drive 11.5 hrs (one way) to see him, but they can't/won't travel a much shorter distance.

But he just recently wrote that they wanted to come visit. We will see what happens

I know he has talked to a couple of guys, but thats all I really know.
CDCr kicked him out of the SHU, YAY!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sammy's Girl For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (01-04-2012)
Old 01-04-2012, 05:28 AM
Arohanui Pepa
Donation Award 

I knw he talks to other inmates about me, cause when hes on the phone to me, I hear them in the bg asking him to say hi to me.
his family arnt what u would call good for him so its best he doest see much of them. very much their fault he is were he is now. but regardless they dont like me, are very jelious of me (long story as to why) hes trid to bring me up in conversation with them but get told "dont give a fuck about her, dnt care if shes ok or not" so he has given up talking to them about me for the time being. whem he gets home we will see how that goes.

J.H

The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma_Bear For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (01-04-2012)
Old 01-04-2012, 05:32 AM
Account Closed

I know he has talked about me with his sister but I've never met her. I met his cousin and she is my friend on Fb: I don't talk much with her but she is always nice with me when I try to. I know he talks about me with his cellie because I've met his girlfriend and our first connetion was "My man's cellie has a girlfriend who lives in Italy". It was me!
Old 01-04-2012, 06:22 AM

Staff Superstar Winner Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 

Donation Award 

Thanked 4,578 Times in 1,813 Posts

Yes, he talks about me to his friends in prison, outside, and to his only family members that are in touch with him. He has asked his family member to be our proxy, to help me anyway she can when I go to TX and house me when I am there.

My best friend is pen pal of his best friend, so I also know, that he has talked about me there in prison. He keeps telling me what kind of comments he gets, because other inmates makes fun of him being so in love and so happy nowadays. Believe me, he is not the type of man you would expect to be so happy, silly and head over heels in love

Que Fácil Es Amarte
Four years and I'm still wearing the smile you gave me

Check out our

Weekly Postcard Swap 2015

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunflow For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (01-04-2012)
Old 01-04-2012, 06:52 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,953 Times in 2,167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkLovesMe View Post
He is not terribly close with his family and sadly has not seen them for the entire time he has been down. Sadly I think there is plenty of pain from his past that needs to be resolved (on both sides.) He has mentioned that I drive 11.5 hrs (one way) to see him, but they can't/won't travel a much shorter distance.

But he just recently wrote that they wanted to come visit. We will see what happens

I know he has talked to a couple of guys, but thats all I really know.
I am glad they are thinking of visiting.
There was some problem with the visiting forms being out of date when my guys family tried to visit recently.
Have him tell them to up-date if it has been over two years since their last application.
It is so sad when family does not visit
Old 01-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,953 Times in 2,167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflow View Post
Yes, he talks about me to his friends in prison, outside, and to his only family members that are in touch with him. He has asked his family member to be our proxy, to help me anyway she can when I go to TX and house me when I am there.

My best friend is pen pal of his best friend, so I also know, that he has talked about me there in prison. He keeps telling me what kind of comments he gets, because other inmates makes fun of him being so in love and so happy nowadays. Believe me, he is not the type of man you would expect to be so happy, silly and head over heels in love
Awee...that is sweet.I love it when the big tough guys fall in love
Old 01-04-2012, 08:00 AM

I no he talks about me to his family as he has asked if I want to talk to his mum, I did say no tho as I thought it was to earlyer for that. She also thinks I take up to much of his time, lol. So I'm bit worried she mite not like me for that. So he difo talks about me, plus I have done a couple things for his buddie.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcooley For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (01-04-2012)
Old 01-04-2012, 09:11 AM

I definitely get talked about...all the time to his mom and he has her call me with little messages from him and we laugh together and I tell her that he's such a dork! LOL!!!
He also talks about me to his buddies. I was leaving a visit one day and a couple of his friends clean the lobbies and stuff in the prison and they went back and asked him why I was pissed when I was leaving. I just have that "don't piss with me" look. Needless to say, my phone was ringing by the time I got home at 230 that afternoon asking about it. And, he knows better...he knows how I am.

The Following User Says Thank You to rizz'sgirl For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (01-04-2012)
Old 01-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Banned

Yes he does! And I'm in email and Facebook contact with his mum, aunt and two sisters and meet up with them sometimes when I'm over visiting my BF. He talks about me to everyone inside as well, always introducing me to people in the visitation room.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:38 PM

Omg yes I talk to him mom and sister all the time. Facebook friends and every thing. His sister is getting married in the summer and asked me if I would be in her wedding since he can't she said having the girl of his dreams (she said he told her that ) in the wedding was the next best thing this made my day! As far as the inside gose I have a friend on the in side and my grandfather they both say he talks about me all the time! And my grandfather has even told me that J as talked about our future all the time and how we are going to gave a house and alot of kids lol

<3 him!
Old 01-04-2012, 02:58 PM

yes!!! He talks about me to his cellie n sum of his frnds=) i've been tlkin to his sister ever since i met him n last wk for da 1st time I met his father thru da phone. I was a lil bit nervous! It went pretty good=) they're planning on cumin to vegas to visit im so excited!!! And for X-Mas I send his brother a greeting card(his brother is locked up). It makes me feel special n that im sum 1 important on his life..
Old 01-04-2012, 03:09 PM

yeah he's talks to his cellie and his friends, and i get the odd message from him off one of his friends (just the odd joke or something funny) and i keep intouch with his mom by text usually, but other members of his family (his kids, sisters, dad, cousins) R on my facebook friends list so they give me messages to send him, then Gary will tell me what message to reply back ........... he thinks he's so cool cos he has his own facebook (via me) lol
Old 01-04-2012, 03:47 PM
His Little Brat :]

well; as far as my mwi his mom & father have both passed away and he has a younger brother but he has no contact with him and hasnt in years so " no" but mine tells me all the time if i coulda met him mom i woulda love her.. he talks about me to all his "friends" they always tell me.. girl at times i get tired of hearing your name.. or other little things..my baby told me when he lays down at night he always tells his parents to watch over me until he is home to do it.. i wish i coulda met my in laws but i know they watch over me.. and he comes home so soon im so excited.. he knows almost all my family as mom dad brother sister bro n law.. <3 i miss my man..!!! REST IN PEACE MRS & MR CLARK!!! <3 forever a part of me..

Old 01-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Mike's Wifey

yes, he constantly talks about me to his family. he's written letters to them, talked to them on the phone, & in person at a visit we were all at together. he's even written a letter to his daughter about me saying that he does have a girlfriend & she doesn't need to worry because i will never try to take her place but wants her to understand that i will be an active part of his life when he comes home & wants her & i to build a relationship with time(she's only 11).
i know he talks to other inmates about me because he's incarcerated with one of my close friend's brother & my friend's ex boyfriend & they've told me they wished he would shut up about me. i've also recieved a get well card from his old cell mate when i got my wisdom teeth removed.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:30 PM

i get to meet his mother face to face on february 3rd for the 1st time when we go to visit my fiance' together! i am very excited :-) we've been talking on the phone so it know we will be fine. he also has a 20 year-old daughter i am real cool with as well. i know how important his mother, daughter and I am to him so i will always make sure we have a good relationship so not to stress him :-)

Last edited by IAmAllHis; 01-04-2012 at 06:35 PM..
Old 01-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Account Closed

I think he does. Since he is in the closet I am not sure what he says though, and I worry about him outing himself by talking about me too much to them. However I just have this feeling that he does talk about me to his family.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:26 AM
Earthling
Donation Award 

Yes, his Mom calls me on Sunday's and we chat. It's pretty cool because it sure didn't start out this way 3 years ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to Peaceismine For This Useful Post:
Just Jen (08-29-2014)