Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 03-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Expanded Damage
Donation Award 

Default Visits,Finally Approved BUT...

Beaumont USP has been on lockdown FOREVER!!!!

Ive been waiting on the approval for a while now, (2months) but they had been on lockdown for a whole month and now recently that they let them out he told me I could go this weekend BUT now they are on lockdown again!

I dont know how to find out when I can go cuz that damn place NEVER answers the phone...
I just dont want to drive 5 hours to get turned back....
THIS SUKS!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 09:25 AM

Default Don't Waste Your Money

Hello. I definitely feel your pain. I can tell you they are still locked down (Beaumont USP) or my son would have called his girlfriend. Since all this lockdown crap started in January, there has only been one weekend of visitation. Talk about wasting money!! I flew down there on January 25th only to find out they had been locked down 3 hours prior to my flight. I sat at the airport and tried to call before my flight left (as I had been trying all morning) and got no answer, as usual. It is a long story, but I ended up making 3 trips before I got to visit! I got a letter from my son yesterday and he said they locked them down for no reason and that nothing had happened. He said if they are going to move them all, he wishes they would go ahead and do it instead of constantly being locked down. I wish you luck and hope you get to visit soon. I will definitely let you know when that phone call comes saying they are off lockdown.
Glenda
Old 03-16-2008, 06:27 PM
We're Gonna Make It!

This site has been helpful....http://www.cpl33.info/id33.html .....or so I thought. The info is very slow to be updated so you would have already spoken to him before they update the site to tell what's happening. So don't take it as the gospel!