Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Headed to Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Headed to Prison Dedicated to those who are facing incarceration. What to expect; what you can do to prepare; Q&A's; support.

Old 02-05-2020, 12:37 PM

Default I served time at Lopmoc FCI Low, ask me anything

Hello PTO,

I served 4 years at lompoc FCI, I can answer anything about best place to be housed within the facility, to jobs, and acquaintances.

I am willing to help anyone.
LDC
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lompocdc For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-05-2020), LifeTraveler (02-06-2020)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2020, 12:57 PM

My son is in Lompoc FCI and he calls us every week. Last time we talked he said he had been sick but that was 2 weeks ago and we have not heard from him since. Does anyone know if there has been any trouble at the Lompoc FCI? Any recent Lockdown?
The Following User Says Thank You to gypsy50 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-05-2020)
Old 02-05-2020, 11:49 PM

Default your son

Hope your son is better now, i dont know what is happening lately at the facility. Which department does your son work in, does he have work experience... how much more time does he have? I had a job in Education dept and it was fantastic, learned how to teach others, it was a great learning experience. I was in quiet dorm in H unit in A building, nice dorm to stay in. I liked everyone in that dorm. good people. Quiet dorm is the place to stay if your son can get in there.

please reply with any questions...
LompocDC