Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > LOVING A... > Loving a Long-term Sentenced Offender
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Loving a Long-term Sentenced Offender For those whose loved one is serving 10+ years.

Old 02-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Side by side U & I

Default Is Anyone Else From Australia?

Hey, just wanted to see if there were any more "Aussies" on this site. I Can't be the only one..............can I?????
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2004, 10:57 PM

COOEEE!!!!!!! I'm an Aussie! from Queensland. I know there is a few Aussies on PTO.
maybe we should have our own forum. Canada and Europe do.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:16 AM
Registered

Hey Im in Queensland to, the backward part in the law system (sorry ozibelle) . We should ask Fed X to set us up a aussie forum, cause I am sure there is alot more of us out there.

"It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them,
a day to love them and a lifetime to forget them."
Old 02-26-2004, 01:50 AM

Hello again Kyla, I owe you an apology. I sent you a PM over the Xmas period, when you were going through that terrible ordeal with your ex. You kindly replied and I thought I sent a reply but recently found it in the draft box. So I do apologise. How you doing anyway? I hope you are over all that stress? I haven't visited PTO much lately. My computer has dementia and keeps forgetting what it is supposed to do LOL.
Yes we should suggest an AUSSIE forum.
Old 02-26-2004, 04:54 AM
Registered

Ozibelle
I pmed Fed x and asked him to start one for us, so maybe he will. I will let you know what he says.
Things are going really bad again, I just posted in hear to here you. His going back to prison for 12 years maybe, and the thing is, we are just starting to get along really well, and Im devastated. Anyway, you know the QLD system sux. Should of stayed in NSW.
Well I hope we get a aussie forum happening, that would be so fun. I know there is quite a few australian people on here, so fingers crossed.

Old 02-27-2004, 03:42 AM
Registered

Ok Girls, I pmed Fed X, and he said he would start up an australian forum if we are all interested, and if there is anyone else you know that is interested let us know. Thing is, he doesnt want to start a forum that no one will post in, and I understand that, but is willing to start one, if we have enough people that are interested. What do you all think? I think we need to get an australian forum, and get some of our people on here, we have heaps of people in prison here, and I know there loved ones would want the support? Do you all know anyone that would be interested?

Old 02-27-2004, 03:52 PM

Right on girl! I'm definitely interested.
Old 02-27-2004, 05:31 PM
Registered

Ok Ozibelle, we have Fed-X interest to, so I am going to get as many people as I can that need PTO support on here, so we can have a good forum going, and help these aussie women and men that need support. I can honestly say we have nothing here, I tried to get support, everyone was telling me about support programs for wifes of prisoners, thing is, it existed verbally but not physically. I know that there will be alot of people interested.

Old 02-27-2004, 09:18 PM

Hey kyla, trust you to get things moving. That is a good thing. Although my sweetie is in a U.S. prison and I am interested in what goes on over there, I am also interested in what is happening over in OZ. There are a few aussie support groups I found on the Net but nothing like PTO. Maybe we could include New Zealand too. After all it was attached to Australia once (I know the Kiwis wouldn't like me saying that) Anyway I think that a PTO Aussie forum would eventually attract those in need of the kind of support that PTO offers, here in Australia. I have had some problems with the prison authorities in the U.S. that other aussies may have encountered. It would be good to discuss them in our own forum.
Well, I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of OZ. No, I am really off to work! see ya
Old 02-29-2004, 02:30 AM
Registered

Ozibelle, and Nessie
WE NOW HAVE OUR FORUM
Fed X has made us a australian forum, so even though your loved ones may be in the US, we can all get support from this forum. My husband is from the US, just got caught in the Australian prison system, so I am in the opposite directions than ya all.
This is great news, so spread the word out to people, get them to understand us. I know I will be.
Ozi, I am going to suggest to add NZ in it as well.