Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Mississippi Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 06-22-2008, 05:20 PM

Default Dreadful line

Since they switched the phone system the line on our calls (so far) is spectacularly bad...
We spend most of the call saying " say that again ? "

To pay sooo much for such a *#!@ line is unbelievable... and miserably unbearable.........
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 10:00 PM

Default Dreadful line as well

I have yet to have a full ten minute conversation before being disconnected. And what makes it worse, it takes at least 5 minutes for him to call back so I'm not sure that the policy applies that if he calls right back that they will not charge the service fee. I have tried call GTL but must wait until tomorrow to see what they will do with it all. If anyone has good advice, I am willing to listen. Who to call and complain to other than the GTL customer service that takes 2-4 hours to return the call.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:43 AM
Donation Award 

I only had this happen once recently and was told there was a "probem" with that paticular phone. She called right back on another phone and it was okay. This was CMCF and no one told her that phone was messed up. That may not be the problem but thought I would share what my expierience was. I do hope this is corrected ASAP. These calls are too important first of all and secondly too expensive to be something to cause more financial hardship on families. I do hope GTL can assist and hopefully this will be corrected.