Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:19 AM

Default HES COMING HOME, AUG> 15th!!!! Any Home coming ideas??

Hi ladies. Well after what seemd like forever, hes coming home. I am very excited. (Yet there is a fear inside me that I just can't shake. Part of it is the fear that he will come home and something else will happen, because as you know it seems like when something bad can happen it does and I am jsut worried.) Although I know he is, mentally, a different person. Anyway.. I am not writting to be negative so let me get to the point here....

Does anyone have any coming home ideas? I mean like the house...you know should I decorate it should I get it all romanttic, I mean Any ideas at all anything that those creative ladies out there (b/c i am not one...) can think of to make him feel special...

Any ideas ladies please I only have about 22 more days left!!! It is exciting....
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2007, 08:35 AM

I can think of so many ideas, but let me give you one that I did a long time ago. I turned my dining room...well I made it look like a cute little cozy romantic restaurant. I put up some white christmas lights. I had candles on the table. It looked really cute and I also had made a really nice dinner and I had even made invitations on the computer to invite my sweetie for a night of dinner and dancing and I had made the event semi-formal. I just like getting dressed up so I thought that would be fun. And then during dinner I had some music playing (i had made a cd earlier that day with romantic love songs). It was really nice and after dinner we danced and just had a great time together. There's so much that you can do and whatever you do I'm sure that he will love it. I'm so excited for you, if you want more ideas let me know.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:36 AM
I Come to You in Pieces

Well usually the two things a man misses when he's locked up is sex and food! Haha so ask him what he'd like to eat when he gets home. Set up a romantic dinner with candles... maybe have a cute dessert. You could get some "Welcome Home" banners and set them up. As for the sex part... I'm sure you guys have that! I'm sure whatever you plan... he'll enjoy it... he'll be happy that he's home with you! Best of luck to a wonderful life together!!

*I love you with everything that I am*

Old 07-23-2007, 08:51 AM
Banned

Congratulations on the home coming!!!!!!!!!! Wow....DOC is over!!!!!!! I pray you a lifetime of happiness.

ideas: Cook him a wonderful home cooked meal.
But for the most part, let him decide what he wants to do.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:52 AM

Yes, dinner is planned. His favorite meal of course. That idea is cute really great. The only problem is that I live in a one bedroom...no dinning room and you walk into the kitchen. I guesss I could make it romantic looking...I was thinking of hanging welcome home banners . Tell em some more....Please!
Old 07-23-2007, 09:21 AM
My baby is home!

Default Try this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMyBaby123
Yes, dinner is planned. His favorite meal of course. That idea is cute really great. The only problem is that I live in a one bedroom...no dinning room and you walk into the kitchen. I guesss I could make it romantic looking...I was thinking of hanging welcome home banners . Tell em some more....Please!
An indoor picnic. A nice tablecloth on the floor, candles, his favorite meal, dessert, and you, LOL.

You can buy a kit at an adult store with rose petals, massage oil, etc.

And to top it off, a nice hot bath & a massage to follow....

Old 07-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Banned

Maybe you can do the satin, sateen or silk sheets in his favorite color on the bed. Throw some rose petals on it along with rose petals and oils in s steamy hot bath (so he can wash prison off of him). Maybe take him out for a night on the town. Or even a welcome home party where his family can come see him. Anything that will make him feel special.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Soon to Be Married

Well first off, I am very happy for you!!! My fiance comes home on August 19!!! Planning a nice meal will be great, but I think it will be best to let him choose what he wants to do!!! On my Chad's first day home, I will pick him up, cook him a huge meal, go for a nice walk at the park, take him to get fitted for his tux (were getting married on Sept. 9), take him to dinner, then spend the rest of the night doing whatever he wants.