Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Legal Help
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Legal Help Topics, Discussions and Information relating to Legal Information specific to the State of California. This information is *NOT PROFESSIONAL* and should always be fact-checked!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2017, 02:17 PM

Default How can I help with his appeal?

Where do you suggest that I go to help with his appeal? He got caught up on the felony murder rule while not being the actual killer. I helped with his recent appeal to have his sentence reviewed due to incorrect theory the Judge had ruled on. They approved for it to be revisited. Is this a good step or just protocol? Sorry I just don't know what or who else to discuss my questions. Or point me in the right direction