Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Old 02-13-2019, 06:36 PM
Donation Award 

Default MWI: The Happy Forum

I don't know about anyone else, but this is my happy place. Everything's new and while frustrating at times, one hell of an amazing learning process! Visits, new. Meeting after writing/talking, new. Discovering things about yourself you never thought possible. Awesome! I have told my husband that if he gets out and goes back, I won't be there. Seeing and hearing the heartache of losing something that you once had on a regular basis, just seems cruel. I'm not judging anyone in this position. Hell, I might do the same! Who knows until you're actually in that situation. I'm just saying, what a wonderfully confusing adventure we're all on!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bus Gal For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-14-2019), Sarianna (02-14-2019)
Sponsored Links