Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > VIRGINIA > Virginia Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Virginia Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Virginia.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:40 AM

Anyone hear from there LO at St. Brides yet? I know they went on lock sometime Monday morning, but their locks seem to be a lot shorter than past locations.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryefrye View Post
Anyone hear from there LO at St. Brides yet? I know they went on lock sometime Monday morning, but their locks seem to be a lot shorter than past locations.
I have yet to hear anything. Hopefully not too much longer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blynn84 For This Useful Post:
fryefrye (06-14-2017)
Old 06-14-2017, 02:37 PM

I'll post as soon as I hear from him

Old 06-15-2017, 11:08 AM

I just called St. Brides and this time a C.O. willingly said they were still on Lock and to call before coming to visit to make sure visits were still going on if they remain on lock through the weekend. So funny that at higher levels locks never stopped visits.

Just confirmed with headquarters that the Eastern Division does NOT allow visits during lock, whereas the Central division does allow visits. So there you go.

Last edited by fryefrye; 06-15-2017 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: more information
Old 06-16-2017, 09:50 AM

Quote:
I just called St. Brides and this time a C.O. willingly said they were still on Lock and to call before coming to visit to make sure visits were still going on if they remain on lock through the weekend. So funny that at higher levels locks never stopped visits.

Just confirmed with headquarters that the Eastern Division does NOT allow visits during lock, whereas the Central division does allow visits. So there you go.
Just called St. Brides 6/16/17 10:30 am and was advised that visitation will be held as normal this weekend, so I would imagine the lock is already lifted or will be at some point today.

Old 09-18-2017, 12:48 PM

Default St. Brides as of 9/18/2017

Good afternoon. Received a phone last night 9/17/2017, that there was rumblings of St. Brides going on a scheduled quarterly lock this morning. I was advised if my normal daily call didn't come as scheduled, they were on lock. The call didn't come. Hopefully the lock will be lifted by Friday afternoon, because St. Brides does NOT allow visits while on lock. This is our 3rd lock while at St. Brides and the previous 2 locks were completed by Friday afternoon. If you receive a call from your L.O. please advise, so we can keep each other informed when lock is complete. Have a great day!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2017, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Good afternoon. Received a phone last night 9/17/2017, that there was rumblings of St. Brides going on a scheduled quarterly lock this morning. I was advised if my normal daily call didn't come as scheduled, they were on lock. The call didn't come. Hopefully the lock will be lifted by Friday afternoon, because St. Brides does NOT allow visits while on lock. This is our 3rd lock while at St. Brides and the previous 2 locks were completed by Friday afternoon. If you receive a call from your L.O. please advise, so we can keep each other informed when lock is complete. Have a great day!!!!!!
Continues as of 9/19/17