Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > PTO News, Information & Events
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO News, Information & Events What's new, and what is coming to our web community. Administrative notices and information.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:07 AM

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 1,639 Times in 808 Posts

I didn't come here trying to meet of be friends with anyone I came here to offer what I know about the judicial system and to help others by answering their questions.. I will admit there are a few here that think they know it all . If I don't like what someone writes in a post I will ignore it I am not here to say who is right or wrong. If you are giving out bum legal directions I will try and put the correct information out if I have it.
or can find it. Anyone that has read any of my post will see that I will usually post the link from where I obtain my information I don't rely on the he say she say crap . I'll admit when I don't know something also. WE are all humans and we sure as hell aren't all going to get along. Being rude , disrespectful to another poster only shows your ignorance. NO one here is perfect.We all have questions and need suppoert at times If you can't say something good don't say nothing at all. Remain silent and be thought a fool . Don't open your mouth and remove all doubt. Now it is time for me to step down off my soap box

Last edited by Patrickj; 06-16-2010 at 12:09 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrickj For This Useful Post:
MamaB58 (06-22-2010)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,236 Posts

For every one person I don't like on here, there's about 20-30 people I love, so it works out.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Casanovas_Angel

Red face I came here looking for help, advice and info

at first I came here for help and advice becuz this was the first term I was doing with my man. Hes done time before but i was new to all this didnt know how to help him or even how to get to the next day. Then ive met so many people who helped me on my journey and although my journey is almost over, i mean hes out of prison but now still 2 hours away in program. So its not fully over but were through the worst part and all becuz the advice and support from other women on here. It wasnt a matter of making friends but finding the support to get thru that day and I found all i needed here. Thank God for that. So yes I happen to like everyone on here. Never once had any issues just found love and support that I hoped i would.
The Following User Says Thank You to Casanovas_Angel For This Useful Post:
patchouli (06-19-2010)
Old 06-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Top Knotch
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,762 Times in 1,258 Posts

I like everyone here. Even though not everyone agrees with each other its not enough for us to dislike each other. We are all here for the same purpose we have a loved one incarcerated. We all need to act like adults and agree to disagree. We dont all think the same.

LOVING MY INMATE

The Following User Says Thank You to rockys lil girl For This Useful Post:
Mrs.Parker~A.N.F. (06-20-2010)
Old 06-20-2010, 12:06 AM
Account Closed

Default Two people here tried to incite me to get me banned.

One was a disagreement in a forum. The person kept making it personal, though she doesn't know me at all and just started flinging personal attacks. Yeah, it made me mad and I kept my poise. I realize that some people hide behind the computer and become a lot more bolder than they would in person.

The other person seemed psychotic. I exchange pm with her several times about threads. She accused me of being someone she knows. It became even more bizarre because she was trying to befriend me. I assured her that I was not an impostor. She told me how the last person who she shared messages with was banned. I do remember those words! Quite honestly I can see how it happened. She's very provoking with put downs and just flat-out aggression.

Not everyone likes their lives. That pretty much sums it up.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:35 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,022 Times in 536 Posts

1. If you have an issue with some other PTO member and you are attacking/abusing them or promoting a campaign against the person(s) you don’t like - including trying to poison others against this person and cause them grief here in our community or elsewhere - your membership here will be terminated and IP ranges banned. *This includes if you are plotting, planning, creating or exasserbating the issue via Instant Messenger or any other means that is documented and sent to us. (Word of Advice!: Not everyone you may be talking to in IM & IM chats (or elsewhere) always agrees with the abuse of other people, even if they just nod their heads for the moment! It has been surprising in the past the logs that have been sent to us)

Just wondering if this policy goes for Mods as well?
Old 06-20-2010, 04:49 AM
I love my doofas!

Thanked 7,130 Times in 3,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLINUS View Post
1. If you have an issue with some other PTO member and you are attacking/abusing them or promoting a campaign against the person(s) you don’t like - including trying to poison others against this person and cause them grief here in our community or elsewhere - your membership here will be terminated and IP ranges banned. *This includes if you are plotting, planning, creating or exasserbating the issue via Instant Messenger or any other means that is documented and sent to us. (Word of Advice!: Not everyone you may be talking to in IM & IM chats (or elsewhere) always agrees with the abuse of other people, even if they just nod their heads for the moment! It has been surprising in the past the logs that have been sent to us)

Just wondering if this policy goes for Mods as well?
Absolutely it applies to Staff Members as well. We are ALL expected to follow PTO's guidelines.

If you have an issue with a Mod/Staff Member, please PM an Admin (those names in red) and they will attend to it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J&D7 For This Useful Post:
KLINUS (06-20-2010), Mrs.Parker~A.N.F. (06-20-2010)