Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > PTO News, Information & Events
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO News, Information & Events What's new, and what is coming to our web community. Administrative notices and information.

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 03:51 PM

Is what doenst make sence is that this wasnt just about David or PTO. This is much bigger and about the person she is. The baby lie happend before she was ever banned.

One lie is sick enough, but when you start gethering all her lies its much worse
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Site Mod on Leave
Donation Award 

Have you guys ever had a sixth sense feeling about something? Every now and again I do. The "Erics Homegirl has Passed away" is one of the first threads I read all the way through when I first joined. I didn't get the feeling that all of that was true. So I am going to start listening to my inner voice a little more often.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:58 PM
amused MEMBER

A good friend of mine believes in not giving your energy to people who don't deserve it, with that said, I will say she will not get my energy. What I will give my energy to are the people who were hurt by her. Hugs to my friends here who were hurt by this woman and a special ((loppy))))))) hug for one in particular. I love you all and I hope that you know that we are all here for you. If any of you need anything, please know that we as staff are here to listen.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:09 PM
~Washington JustGirls~

Wow.. that is pretty crazy!!! I remember pm'ing with her about the upcoming birth of her "triplets"... I have twins myself, so we discussed this... Then when she "miscarried" it seemed weird that she never really mentioned it again....

What a friggin weirdo to plot all these lies......
Old 01-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Donation Award 

That is a sad women!! To make up such lies to get attention. Was Eric even real? I mean to lie about your death and then pm or im people who were friendly to her pretending to be someone else!! I'm glad that all of you uncovered this. and that she can't come back here and mess with our family anymore!!!!
Old 01-20-2005, 04:21 PM
Fed-X is Back!

Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,606 Times in 1,554 Posts

Yes, Eric is a real person. I can tell you that I almost flipped for a second when we were investigating all of this and Sherry & I pulled up his account for CTN. Guess where it was going!? San Quentin! We both were like "NO WAY!?". Could he really still be in prison? At this time, we were finding out so much stuff we were not sure.. So, I called CDC's inmate information line and checked. Sure enough, he had paroled when she said he got out. I think that might be the only thing I know of that she has said that is rock solid truth. Go figure.

Jackie and I heard Eric in the background last night while talking to Suzi. He was getting all bent out of shape I think because Suzi let him know the game was up. How much he actually knew we won't ever know. I would bet a lot he was aware of what she was doing, however I don't believe it was him typing as "ERic". Some information she repeated on Cali prison life likely came from him.

So, yup, he is real/alive, though he sounded pretty bad in the background. If anything, I would hazard a guess that the stuff she posted as Eric's Homegirl about his drug problems are quite real also, but I really don't care. They can "wallow" in all the dsyfunction.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Out From Under a Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by betrayed_4_life
A good friend of mine believes in not giving your energy to people who don't deserve it, with that said, I will say she will not get my energy. What I will give my energy to are the people who were hurt by her. Hugs to my friends here who were hurt by this woman and a special ((loppy))))))) hug for one in particular. I love you all and I hope that you know that we are all here for you. If any of you need anything, please know that we as staff are here to listen.
I totally agree with you Betrayed!!! Why waste your energy and emotions with her....the real people who need that energy are the ones that were hurt in the spreading of this tale!!!

I know we all feel violated, and I think that is natural! I for one feel like someone stepped on my toes...but I think I repeat a comment, when I say that "one bad apple does not sour the entire tree!"

I came to PTO looking for love and support and people who didn't look at me like I was an alien for being who I am.....I found that here....And I am truely grateful for all of you!!! I have made some wonderful friends and found out that I am not alone on the road that I travel. It is just too bad that Suzi felt that honesty was NOT the way!!!!

Kudos to all of you who worked hard to take care of this,It is sad that It took time and effort, however not wasted, but better spent on your loved ones I am sure!!
Old 01-20-2005, 04:25 PM

Fed_X

I have to admit I haven't taken the time to read this thread carefully.

Just a few quick comments.

I am glad you were able to track down the truth and in such a professional manner.

This behaviour of Mrs. Webb is despicable. Fortunately it is in no way typical of almost all (if not all) other PTOers.

But it does emphasize that one has to be careful about the possibility of something like this and I am glad that you were, on all our behalves.

Its almost impossible for me to send a note to you without congratulating
on the incredible service you have done to the people who really need PTO
(it is very useful to me but I do not have any friends or family incarcarated (unless you count some of my new found PTOers).

I hope we can forget about Ms Webb asap.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:30 PM
Aussie Chick

Can you believe I actually CRIED when I read she had lost the triplets? I was wondering how one woman can suffer so much- cancer, hubby in prison, loss of babies etc. I feel like an idiot!

What a sad sad woman.

Thanks Fed-X and co for sorting this out. I love PTO and hate to see it used as an outlet for gameplayers, attention seekers and liars.

Rest peacefully Lonnie 9/17/61-5/3/05
Sadly missed by his family and friends

Last edited by kezcat; 01-20-2005 at 04:33 PM..
Old 01-20-2005, 05:06 PM
there's my rollin pin!!

I just want to say to ALL the newbies that read this post, please know this person is the not the norm here at PTO!!!

Most of us are kind and caring and want to help you out on this journey that we all find ourselves on. It's a hard one and one I wouldnt wish on anyone.

You can be sure that most here are helpful and good people, don't ALLOW this one person, ( who needs HELP!!) to turn you away from here.

Oh Miami, LOVE your humor you sick girl, LMAO!!!!
Old 01-20-2005, 05:32 PM
I Love Me Some Him

Well, I would be lying if I said this doesn't make me "gun-shy"! I was very apprehensive when I joined PTO, but that lasted about one minute! Everyone was sooo supportive and I felt like I was "home".

I definitely understand everyones reaction, b/c we all face tough roads without added drama! I will say, I am impressed that a forum this large, has not had major issues monthly! Now, this whole death drama was over the edge!

Just wanted to thank everyone who put their time and resources into tracking this "criminal", and busted her game! It's kinda like we are a small town...everybody knows everyone, and it is disturbing to learn "a supposed friend" would do this!

I'm moving on but will not forget this incident! Trust is so hard to gain, especially in our situations! Just pisses me off!

He Says
Attitude is Everything!

Old 01-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Account Closed

I am in shock. She is one sick woman! Someone like this is obviously emotionally dead if she can lie about losing babies and her son being in a coma. And then lieing about her own death. I don't understand about her leaking info to a prison guard and it really isn't important in the grand scheme of things she has done but was he part of this? And has he also been banned. I am not trying to offend him but just curious as to his part in this if any.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:47 PM
~BELIEVE~7-10-06~
Donation Award 

...too much drama/BS in prison life to start with without any extra drama/BS... ...with stuff like this...
Old 01-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Closed

Not fair to the people who truly are terminally ill.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Yes I'm back! :)
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,177 Times in 493 Posts

I was FLOORED to read this today,had absolutly no clue.

I didn't know her well so can't comment on that although I did feel sadness to hear of her passing but I do know people who were devestated by her "death" and it sickens me to think someone would let a "friend" mourn when it is all a lie.I don't understand and never will.

Get well soon David! You are in our thoughts
Old 01-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Donation Award 

Quote(I don't understand about her leaking info to a prison guard and it really isn't important in the grand scheme of things)

Yes this is very very important in the grand scheme of things, and could have caused problems for our loved ones.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:02 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Thanked 4,522 Times in 1,244 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchik4sure
I will say, I am impressed that a forum this large, has not had major issues monthly!
Ha! Well, to be perfectly honest I am sometimes surprised that we don't have more problems like this (or worse) too. However, there really are a lot of problematic things that happen on PTO on a regular basis - not anything like this scheme, thank goodness - but people that want to cause trouble, make fun of prison families, stuff like that - some small, some larger. The thing is most of the time y'all aren't aware of them because the PTO staff usually spots trouble right away (or soon enough anyway) and it gets taken care of! Our Forum Leaders are especially good at spotting suspicious things that happen around the board...

This, naturally, is a little harder for all of us to swallow because it was a despicable act performed by someone who used to be one of our own, and no one wanted to believe that someone would do such a thing. We'll always have our little issues and problems to combat but hopefully nothing like this ever again. If I had a dollar for every time since her "death" that I said some new piece of information or something we realized was a lie or didn't add up made me sick to my stomach, I'd be taking you all out to dinner on me...
Old 01-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie
Quote(I don't understand about her leaking info to a prison guard and it really isn't important in the grand scheme of things)

Yes this is very very important in the grand scheme of things, and could have caused problems for our loved ones.
I am sorry if my words confused you. I meant that it wasn't important to me at this time to know what was being leaked. I understand that what ever she was leakinbg was very important to PTO as a whole.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:06 PM
im a good girl i am

Miami chica....i knew there was some reason i LIKED you sooooo much...we have the same sense of humor....but I REALLY do feel sorry for her...just my nature i guess.....

i am thankful for all that PTO does to keep us safe....but there is no way PTO can guard our hearts.........my sympathy with you Sweatpea

~~~"Our virtues are most frequently but our vices in disguise."~~~~
François duc de La Rochefoucauld
Old 01-20-2005, 06:12 PM

Default Things like this make us ask why

When we hear about this type of situation it usually leaves us with the question 'why would someone do this?' I am not sure if there is a right or wrong answer in this situation. Suzi seemed to have a lot of problems and held grudges to deeply. Sadly to say, there are people that do this on an everyday basis.

It might be hard for some to move on from this situation. I know that I am having a rather hard time myself. I did not know her at all, only heard of her passing. Whenever I hear of someone's death I always take a moment and say a little prayer to g-d, and ask for some comfort in this time for the families.

I will never begin to understand why someone would do this. So let's all take a moment and learn from her. All of the members of PTO are great people! Whenever you have such a large community a bad apple will appear, its natural. Let's just shake our heads, learn a little about people, and move on holding our heads up high!

Lots of love to all the members!
Melissa

Last edited by swtmel; 01-20-2005 at 06:14 PM..
Old 01-20-2005, 06:14 PM
one lucky woman

This certainly adds whole new layers of meaning to the phrase, "get a life."

Diamond: a lump of coal that did well under pressure
Old 01-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by haswtch
I'm sorry, this may be inappropriate but ROFLMAO!
Ok, with that said-My two cents...I have been on PTO a little over a year now and this is a first. That tells me a lot about the upper level of our staff and how hard they work to keep PTO a safe community for all of us. I would like to thank the people that do this for all of us by volunteering thier time and efforts. If we only have one multiple personality disorder having psycho b*** in our midst out of 36K + members y'all know someone is working thier butt off!
Old 01-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Texas Tornado
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,154 Times in 598 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by haswtch
you got that right! Wonder if it will be in websters.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:47 PM

All I can say is WOW.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Donation Award 

MrsPhil, No problem,sorry I was so short.