Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 06-25-2017, 03:38 PM
batshit crazy

Less than 2 months!?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2017, 05:01 PM

32 days left to wait until he's home and the closer it gets the more emotional I seem to be getting. As it seems so close yet so far if that even makes sense lol. I am losing it I think and he's always on my mind and never has he once left my thoughts the whole time of his sentence they just seem to get so more intense as we get closer. It's so hard to do daily mundane tasks as I am finding myself daydreaming and wishing he could just be here now already. Sigh!! Anyone else struggling mentally as the days get closer? Xx

Last edited by Brandyboo; 06-25-2017 at 05:04 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Brandyboo For This Useful Post:
corrickswife (06-26-2017)
Old 06-25-2017, 05:21 PM
Southern Fried Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 2,389 Times in 941 Posts

Woohoo, I officially get to post here! Still waiting on the official date but it could be any day now!
Old 06-26-2017, 12:30 AM
Always and Forever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyboo View Post
32 days left to wait until he's home and the closer it gets the more emotional I seem to be getting. As it seems so close yet so far if that even makes sense lol. I am losing it I think and he's always on my mind and never has he once left my thoughts the whole time of his sentence they just seem to get so more intense as we get closer. It's so hard to do daily mundane tasks as I am finding myself daydreaming and wishing he could just be here now already. Sigh!! Anyone else struggling mentally as the days get closer? Xx
OMG I can definitely relate!! lol since about day 50 ive been going crazy lol.. Most nights i dont even go to sleep until like 3 a.m. cause my mind is constantly racing.. I have 26 days left.. The times going by fast but the days i have left are going by slow... makes no sense when i say it out loud lol!! Its rough but i 100% understand how u feel and am going through the exact same thing!!

Old 06-26-2017, 08:02 PM
batshit crazy

Makes perfect sense to me! We've got just under 2 months to go and I'm bouncing from excited to worried and back to excited again. I'm getting dizzy! I can't imagine what I'll be like in another month!

All of a sudden, it's actually feeling real. Before, it just felt so far away. Not that I didn't think of him before . . . but yeah, now it's getting to be all the damn time and it's much more intense. Both the happy and the worry. *sigh*

I woke up this morning and I couldn't figure out why he looked like my cat!

Can you imagine how they must be feeling if we on the outside are feeling this discombobulated? At least we have people we can talk to about feeling batty!

[Wanna know something really weird? The spell-check on this thing says I spelled discombobulated correctly! It's a real word?!? LOL]

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to fiat_nox For This Useful Post:
corrickswife (06-26-2017)
Old 06-26-2017, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Yes i cried to EVERY song on the radio driving today. 58 days to go and i feel you