Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW HAMPSHIRE Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

NEW HAMPSHIRE Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of New Hampshire - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, Visitation & Phones, mail and more

Old 03-11-2007, 05:29 PM

pmitch10----thanks for answering. I guess it takes time........
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2007, 09:26 AM
i hid all my inner demons

hello everyone i am new my son is doing his time in rockingham county jail brentwood
Old 03-18-2007, 09:33 AM
i hid all my inner demons

Hey TOOmuch & and i miss-my-boy i have a son doing time in rockingham county also looks like we have a little incommon.. hugs
Old 03-19-2007, 08:51 PM

Angel---how much time does he have?
Old 03-26-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Rockingham County- Concord State

Hello Everyone,
My little brother R. was recently sentenced to Concord State, 1-5.
I do know a little bit, about Brentwood, (Rockingham County Jail) if anyone has questions, I will certainly try and answer.
My brother R. served time in Brentwood, a few times before this last conviction, which put him in Concord State.

I also have another little brother who served a few months in Brentwood, and came out a "new" man...
Old 03-30-2007, 01:06 PM

Fallen Angel
If you have any questions about brentwood, I will do my very best to answer them. and if i can not, I will call my brother, who served time there and changed his whole life around. he will be more then happy to help.
I hope your son is doing okay... and I hope your doing okay!!
Old 04-10-2007, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyb
My son is in Concord State in New Hampshire. I am looking for anyone who knows anything about this prision.

Thanks
Kathyb
My son is also at Csp. How much time does your son have? How long has he been there? My son went in on Feb 14th. Release date dec 31st.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Im Over It Now!

My man is in Valley st jail (Hillsborough County) 2A. Does anyone know when the visiting hours are?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:38 PM

My boyfriend David (25) is currently incarcerated in the Northern New Hampshire Correctional Facility in Berlin, NH.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:39 PM

I know a little about this prison, my boyfriend was there befor he was moved. What would you like to know?
Old 05-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Im Over It Now!

Are you talking about Valley ST??? ANy news would be appreciated.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:38 PM

My son was transfered to bld H at Concord State Prison. Does anyone know how this works or what this blding looks like? What is a normal day like?Any inside ifo would be appreciated. My son calls often and writes but is holding fast----no visiters. He will see us when he gets out! No change of heart yet. He has about 7 1/2 monthes left.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:04 PM

H Bldg. is a two story cement structure with 4 pods down and 2 pods up. Each pod has their own day room with pool tables, seating tables, phones on the walls and a control room outside the door to watch activity in them. Each pd has 2 stories of cells (can't remember how many), maybe 20 cells each, having approximately 4 bunks in each room. Inmates are allowed their own TV with speakers. They share the camode and sink. There is a common area bathroom with several camodes, sinks and showers. H Bldg. was built in the early 90's to accomodate inmates when they come out of R&D. The unit is pretty much the same as South and North as far as going to school, work, chow, visits, weightroom, etc. The inmates reside here waiting bed space to the medium units, either North or South. One pod housed inmates wiating to go to CCU. Not sure if they still do that now. Upstairs used to accomodate the Protective Custody inmates. I've heard they eliminated that category. The unit has a Unit Manager, a Lieutenant, Unit Counselors and officers regularly assigned there.
I hope this helps.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:02 PM

Unhappy

Hi my name is Sherri. My fiance Paul Archambeault.(21yrs old). Was sent to jail on june 6th 2007. I am trying to find out which Jail in New Hampshire, he was sent to. I'm not sure whether it is Valley st. or concord state, that he was sent to. If there is anyone out there or any inmates, who knows which Jail my fiance is in, and have info on it. Please let me know. No one is filling me in on what is happening with him. His friends, won't even tell me. All I know is that he was sent to jail, and has a hearing in 44 or 45 days from now. Someone please help me.
Thank you.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:23 PM

Armybrat-----thank you. That helps a lot!
Old 06-07-2007, 09:24 PM

Unhappy My fiance Paul E. Archambeault is in Valley st. Please help me.

His Sherri here again. I just spoke to my fiance Paul. 21 yrs old. Nickname (Whitey) He called me today around 5:30pm. He is doing good. He is in Valley st. I'm trying to find out info on him. It seems as though he may be getting out shortly but I'm not sure. If anyone or any inmates know him or have talked to him. Please reply to me, and let me know what's going on. I need to know what pod, and cell he is in, as well at the phone number to Valley st. Please help me. Thank u.
~Sherri~

Last edited by WhiteysWife; 06-07-2007 at 09:25 PM..
Old 06-09-2007, 01:23 PM

Welcome Whiteys wife. I hope you get info soon
Old 06-12-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Hi

Thank u so much. I got some info on him. He is at vallet st. I believe he has a court hearing in 41 days. It will determin what his jail time is.
WhiteysWife.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:15 PM

Great! Hopefully those 41 one days will count as part of his sentence...Must be tough waiting and not knowing. Do you live near enough to visit?
Old 06-13-2007, 08:00 PM
Donation Award 

Welcome WhiteysWife! While I have visited Valley Street Jail I know little about what happens on the inside. You could call the the jail. The address and phone number for the jail is:

Department of Corrections
445 Willow Street
Manchester NH 03103
Phone: (603) 627-5620
Fax: (603) 627-5618

It used to be that the inmates could have visitors 2 times per week but I'm not sure if that is still the case. Should you find out, please share it with us here.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:39 PM

Default Hi

Thank u so much. What is it like there? I have never been to Valley st. And My fiance Whitey. Real name Paul. Is there. As I was told he has a hearing on july 20th next month I beleive. Which will determin if he is to stay there, and do more jail time. Or if he is going to be released. it will be 45 days, that he has been there when his hearing comes up. Also can u send calling cards there so imates can stay connected to loved ones who can't get normal incoming calls from them?
Please write back.
~WhiteysWife~
Old 06-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Donation Award 

It is definitely not a place that I want to frequent or even stay in but then I have an aversion to closed in places and being denied my freedom. At the time I went there they had a small room where the inmates sat behind plexiglass and you talked to them via a phone that was on the side of the cubicle you were in. For me it was difficult to hear what was said because so many people were talking at the same time and the noise level was higher than I feel comfortable with.

Do you live close enough to visit him? Have you talked to him about visiting him? I know they can make collect calls. I don't know if they can use a calling card or not. It is hard to say because the person I was visiting lied to me about the number of visits he could have per week so that he could see both me and his other girlfriend so I figured he lied to me about other things that happened there too. He's been there 45 days and you haven't visited. Is that a choice or is it that you don't have transportation, you can't get on his visitor's list ....?
Old 06-15-2007, 01:52 AM

Red face Thank u.

He is in Manchester. I am in Nashua. I do not have a ride yet to visit him. He has only been ther since June 5th. His hearing is July 20th. 5 days before his 22nd birthday. The hearing will determin whether he is able to come home, if he is going to be doing 6 more months there, or be transfered to concord N.H. where he will do more time. Anywhere from 1 1/2 yrs to 5 1/2 yrs. I am hoping he can use a calling card. cause I can't get collect calls from him. For some reason, Comcast doesn't support calls from valley st. Which makes it harder on Whitey, and I to communicate. The only option left now is writting. Which I don't mind at all. But if he can use a calling card, I will be sending him one to use when he wants to call me. But I dont know. I am hoping for the best with him. The next few letters from him should indicate, what's going on with his hearing. I thank u all for your support. I probably wouldn't be able to deal with it, as well as I have so far, without all of the support I have been getting.
Thank u all so very much.
~WhietysWife~
Old 06-21-2007, 06:17 PM

HI. I just wanted to pass on some info in RE: to calls. You can try calling the jail or concord state prison and they will give you a 1 800 # to call. ( I do not have it handy right now but I will try to get it for you in the next few days) You must pay $50.00 with a cc but each call is about a $1.50 and even when you go many minutes it is not bad (in NH) Sorry I do not have the & but Concord State will give it to you. Again stay posssitive and keep connected for support
Old 07-21-2007, 01:44 PM

Cool Update on my fiance

I know I haven't written in so long now. Things have been hectic around the house with a new job, and everything. I heard from my fiance Paul yesterday. He is doing good, and his court hearing is this Monday july 23rd. I talked to his friend Willie a few days ago, and Willie told me Paul may just get out this Monday on his hearing. Because he only went to prison on a simple probation violation. Willie says the just might say time served for Paul, and have him go back to doing probation again. That the worst they can give him is a yr. in prison. I am going to his hearing, and I do hope everything goes really well. I'll write when I find out more.
~Whitey's Wife~