Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

View Poll Results: How many got left, after sticking by him?
me. i did, and forgave him. 85 15.95%
no my man would never leave me. 168 31.52%
me, and i will never forgive him, its over. 168 31.52%
no, my man got out, and did what he promised. 112 21.01%
Voters: 533. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2017, 05:50 PM

Was thinkin' about this thread starter OP.(original poster)and i am praying she is ok.
-
Do not give your "all" to some guy who is not showing you through "action."
-
Remember, he is #J.A.M.("Just another man.)

"DON'T let him break you.".God knows what es best for all of us."#Smile #LiveWell #DontSettle.

Last edited by a.rare.love; 11-28-2017 at 05:52 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
bmoreicon (11-28-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbsles View Post
To those who loved and lost, you have a second chance to start a wonderful new life, full of opportunity and adventure. You can go to school, take an art class, work out, meet new people. He on the other hand is

saddled for the rest of his life with a felony conviction, the distrust of everyone who finds out and the high probability of not being able to find a decent job and their true colors have shown thru, congrats on being rid of them!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbsles View Post
!
ROFL yep. so well said chica.Absolutely agree. Mi prior post prove how and what i think of a loser like "him."and men no good who are exactly like this piece of deadweight.Good riddens. NO MAN shall bring me down ever again to the point of saying, "i am devastated/hurt."I now know mi worth a long time.and accomplish more and more in my life without the fret of some dude.Never again.Been there and through D.V. i've learned to let it go/move on/do you, and enjoy this short life we have to live.I pray this woman is ok.
- This guy's a clown.Not worth it. He has a great woman who was there 4 him. -Such loyalty/for a long time.and he just don't care. God do not like ugly ergo I am sure BAD KARMA shall find him 1 day and catch up to him.
-
Do not give your "all" to some guy who is not showing you through "action."
-
Remember, he is #J.A.M.("Just another man.)

"DON'T let him break you.".God knows what es best for all of us."#Smile #LiveWell #DontSettle.

Last edited by a.rare.love; 11-28-2017 at 06:13 PM..