Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
How is everyone doing. I can't believe it's June 18th already. The years half over already. Who is getting excited about their loved ones release??? I know I sure am. Bought a new bed today I hope it's not too soft for my husband I kept our old one in the spare room just in case. It's a queen-size bed we did have a full it was too short for my husband his feet would hang off the bottom of the bed when he stretched out but this one is longer I love it well maybe it depends on if my back Hurts in the morning. We will see. If not I guess I'll give it to my daughter it was expensive though I wish they would let you try beds out before you bought them LOL. Anyway I'm getting things ready before you know it we're going to be less than 3 months I'm so excited I can't wait. Well hope everyone else is doing well and getting ready for their loved one to come home. :-)
Hey Gm, im just as excited i also brought us a new bed last month and sent him pictures of our room lol he is excited. I got his outfit and shoes packed to mail to the jail now im waiting on the paperwork i guess they send to me of how i need to mail it and the check list i have to follow. Im gonna reserve a room close by also nothing expensive but somewhere he can take s quick shower. Have u been buying under clothes and things for him?? The time is gonna be here before u know it!!!!!! Do u know anyone who has a LO who has to go to a half way house? Anyways again IM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR U!!!!!!!!! :-)))))))
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2018, 05:21 PM

Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Hey Gm, im just as excited i also brought us a new bed last month and sent him pictures of our room lol he is excited. I got his outfit and shoes packed to mail to the jail now im waiting on the paperwork i guess they send to me of how i need to mail it and the check list i have to follow. Im gonna reserve a room close by also nothing expensive but somewhere he can take s quick shower. Have u been buying under clothes and things for him?? The time is gonna be here before u know it!!!!!! Do u know anyone who has a LO who has to go to a half way house? Anyways again IM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR U!!!!!!!!! :-)))))))
I got a call to day from the parole people at the prison they asked if it was ok for my husband to parole to me and I said of course etc. I was so very excited to get that call because my husband still hasn't gotten a paper letter confirmimg what his counselor told him. Then low and behold my husband called and they asked him the same questions. They also told me my husband will be released at 630 am and to bring a change of clothes for him. Yay so ready.
Yes I've already bought him two packs or underware and two pks of socks along with other clothes. I threw out all of his old socks and underware.
Old 06-19-2018, 05:26 PM

Quote:
I got a call to day from the parole people at the prison they asked if it was ok for my husband to parole to me and I said of course etc. I was so very excited to get that call because my husband still hasn't gotten a paper letter confirmimg what his counselor told him. Then low and behold my husband called and they asked him the same questions. They also told me my husband will be released at 630 am and to bring a change of clothes for him. Yay so ready.
Yes I've already bought him two packs or underware and two pks of socks along with other clothes. I threw out all of his old socks and underware.
Omg thats great!!!! My guy gets released 7/9 and he hasnt recieved his time or nothing from his case worker. The case worker told him wed so i guess we will see. And they said i have to mail his clothes in . Hopefully i will have all my info this week. We have about 18days.
Old 06-19-2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
And what about they are sending my man to halfway house for 8days than he is fully released. Isnt that stupid. Smh
Old 06-19-2018, 05:47 PM

Quote:
And what about they are sending my man to halfway house for 8days than he is fully released. Isnt that stupid. Smh
That is pretty stupid. So excited for you.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:56 PM
Donation Award 

Hey ladies! So I wanted to update and share that I picked up my husband yesterday morning. I didn't get ANY sleep from excitement lol but everything went smoothly, the guards and COs were very nice. My husband looked so healthy and happy. My parents and sister called and said their hellos while we drive the 3 hours back to our neighborhood. Then, We spent a wonderful few hours at a nice hotel and then went home to our kids. This morning we checked into Parole and his homeplan was APPROVED!!! He's home officially. He has restrictions but his PO said he can tell my husband is a good guy and knows he has a loving supportive wife. He even personally drove us and showed us where my hubby can take classes and get a job. Things are already going well and he's sleeping snoring softly next to me in our room as I type this...wistful sigh

I can't wait to keep hearing your homecoming stories and thank you for the support you've shown me. There's a light at the end of this tunnel we call the DOC, hang in there lovely ladies your day is coming soon! (Hugs)

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FuturMrsHouston For This Useful Post:
hisharleyquinn (06-21-2018), roosevelt1517 (06-21-2018), TerifikWifey (06-25-2018)
Old 06-21-2018, 04:08 PM

Thanked 2,172 Times in 1,012 Posts

Thank you ladies for sharing your stories. I hope next year I'll be able to share ours. I'm tearing up over here.

Old 06-21-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuturMrsHouston View Post
Hey ladies! So I wanted to update and share that I picked up my husband yesterday morning. I didn't get ANY sleep from excitement lol but everything went smoothly, the guards and COs were very nice. My husband looked so healthy and happy. My parents and sister called and said their hellos while we drive the 3 hours back to our neighborhood. Then, We spent a wonderful few hours at a nice hotel and then went home to our kids. This morning we checked into Parole and his homeplan was APPROVED!!! He's home officially. He has restrictions but his PO said he can tell my husband is a good guy and knows he has a loving supportive wife. He even personally drove us and showed us where my hubby can take classes and get a job. Things are already going well and he's sleeping snoring softly next to me in our room as I type this...wistful sigh

I can't wait to keep hearing your homecoming stories and thank you for the support you've shown me. There's a light at the end of this tunnel we call the DOC, hang in there lovely ladies your day is coming soon! (Hugs)
Im so happy for u both. I cant wait to feel that joy with my soon to be. Im smiling with u right now girl!!!!
Old 06-21-2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuturMrsHouston View Post

Yay I'm soooooo happy for you I know your happy to. I can't wait to have my husband next to me. Can't wait to hear your many updates. Congrats to you both.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:13 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Im so happy for u both. I cant wait to feel that joy with my soon to be. Im smiling with u right now girl!!!!
Aww thank you , I haven't stopped smiling since he's been home! You're so close! Just breathe and keep that love between you and your man and you WILL get through it.

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!

Old 06-23-2018, 02:53 PM

How is everyone doing. One more week and this month is over!!! Whos loved one is coming home in July??? Hope everyone is doing well it's a beautiful day out today here in Michigan. Are your loved ones getting excited?? My husband cannot stop talking about what he wants to eat what he wants to do how much he wants to sleep etc. I've been scrambling around the house doing stuff I've been meaning to do for the past 6 months and haven't touched it yet. I started getting his clothes out and off the hangers I'm going to rewash all of them put them back in plastic so they're nice and fresh for when he comes home. I also got the two totes that I have full of things for him out everything is organized and ready for him when he comes home. I have a food list that he sent me a week ago week or so ago I'm going to buy all that right before he comes home couple days before actually. I'm also making ribs corn on the cob and onion rings for his first meal because that's what he wants and I also started getting together his welcome home basket which is about 2 feet long by 1 foot long size basket full of random things like lottery tickets snacks all kinds of things I just can't wait... Yes my husband is spoiled.
Old 06-24-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
How is everyone doing. One more week and this month is over!!! Whos loved one is coming home in July??? Hope everyone is doing well it's a beautiful day out today here in Michigan. Are your loved ones getting excited?? My husband cannot stop talking about what he wants to eat what he wants to do how much he wants to sleep etc. I've been scrambling around the house doing stuff I've been meaning to do for the past 6 months and haven't touched it yet. I started getting his clothes out and off the hangers I'm going to rewash all of them put them back in plastic so they're nice and fresh for when he comes home. I also got the two totes that I have full of things for him out everything is organized and ready for him when he comes home. I have a food list that he sent me a week ago week or so ago I'm going to buy all that right before he comes home couple days before actually. I'm also making ribs corn on the cob and onion rings for his first meal because that's what he wants and I also started getting together his welcome home basket which is about 2 feet long by 1 foot long size basket full of random things like lottery tickets snacks all kinds of things I just can't wait... Yes my husband is spoiled.
Hey doing good. My man is out july 9th!!!!! I made an appointment for a wax for the 5th and hair appointment the 7th and nails and feet. Im so excited!!!!! I need to reserve a room. But your basket u made sounds so nice his gonna love. Im so excited!!!!!
Old 06-24-2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Hey doing good. My man is out july 9th!!!!! I made an appointment for a wax for the 5th and hair appointment the 7th and nails and feet. Im so excited!!!!! I need to reserve a room. But your basket u made sounds so nice his gonna love. Im so excited!!!!!
I used to get waxed back in the day...big mistake stopping lmao. I'm going to try it on my own so we will see how that goes. I'm going to try it next month just in case it doesn't go well. Either way my husband said he doesn't care what hair is where he's getting it no matter what lmao. He's seen it before so it doesn't matter to him lol. I know he will love the basket because there are going to be scratch off tickets in there he loves them. I'm also filling the freezer in the garage with popsicles I've already bought 700 I'm sire it's going to take about 600 more but he will love it. He eats about 20 at a time haha
Old 06-25-2018, 07:49 AM

Quote:
I used to get waxed back in the day...big mistake stopping lmao. I'm going to try it on my own so we will see how that goes. I'm going to try it next month just in case it doesn't go well. Either way my husband said he doesn't care what hair is where he's getting it no matter what lmao. He's seen it before so it doesn't matter to him lol. I know he will love the basket because there are going to be scratch off tickets in there he loves them. I'm also filling the freezer in the garage with popsicles I've already bought 700 I'm sire it's going to take about 600 more but he will love it. He eats about 20 at a time haha
Im so scared to get waxed this ia my first time. My hubby said he dont care its been 5yrs but i want to surpise him. I got a appointment for my hair nails and wax next week. We are getting married the 17th i just want to look and smell good for him. Should i take a pain pill before the wax??? Both of our moms went in on our cake and venue. Im really excited. Omg ur so brave trying the wax on your own lol let me know how it goes. And yeah you guys are gonna have fun with that basket.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Im so scared to get waxed this ia my first time. My hubby said he dont care its been 5yrs but i want to surpise him. I got a appointment for my hair nails and wax next week. We are getting married the 17th i just want to look and smell good for him. Should i take a pain pill before the wax??? Both of our moms went in on our cake and venue. Im really excited. Omg ur so brave trying the wax on your own lol let me know how it goes. And yeah you guys are gonna have fun with that basket.
I actually wouldn't recommend it. It hurts so bad and if you stop doing it the hair grows like wild fire lmao. Bit I'm being serious.
I'm trying to see if it's as easy as the add says it is. But I may just chance my mind before I actually go through it because once you do it you have to keep doing it. If you don't you get that scratchy stubble and that's no fun especially when your rubbing against your man. It's been three years for us my husband said he don't care what it looks like.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
I actually wouldn't recommend it. It hurts so bad and if you stop doing it the hair grows like wild fire lmao. Bit I'm being serious.
I'm trying to see if it's as easy as the add says it is. But I may just chance my mind before I actually go through it because once you do it you have to keep doing it. If you don't you get that scratchy stubble and that's no fun especially when your rubbing against your man. It's been three years for us my husband said he don't care what it looks like.
OMG REALLY U WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT LOL NOW UR SCARING ME OUT OF IT. THEY SAY IT LOOKS SO GOOD WHEN ITS DONE. WEll I GOT MY NIPPLES PERICED IN FEB AND THAT HURT LIKE HELL LOL SO IM GONNA TAKE THIS WAX LOL HOPEFULLY LOL
Old 06-25-2018, 10:09 AM

Quote:
OMG REALLY U WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT LOL NOW UR SCARING ME OUT OF IT. THEY SAY IT LOOKS SO GOOD WHEN ITS DONE. WEll I GOT MY NIPPLES PERICED IN FEB AND THAT HURT LIKE HELL LOL SO IM GONNA TAKE THIS WAX LOL HOPEFULLY LOL
It does look good but I did it because someone made me do it. Now my husband is so different. The pain was horrible and for someone who isn't going to be standing around looking at it for hours at a time the pain isn't worth it to me lol. It would be different if it were your face It temporary and does grow back. Then you will have to do it again. And again. Lol
Old 06-25-2018, 12:09 PM

Well.. he was out for just under 2 months and has been back in for almost 2 months. Waiting to see if they are going to revoke him and he'll be out again at the end of September or not revoke him, in which case he could be out sometime in the next month or so... the waiting game sucks On the plus side we are in the same province now so I can actually go and visit him!!

Old 06-25-2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisharleyquinn View Post
Well.. he was out for just under 2 months and has been back in for almost 2 months. Waiting to see if they are going to revoke him and he'll be out again at the end of September or not revoke him, in which case he could be out sometime in the next month or so... the waiting game sucks On the plus side we are in the same province now so I can actually go and visit him!!
Oh no... Why? You were so happy he was coming home and now he's back I'm so frustrated for you. I hope it's nothing serious. If you get the chance give him a good smack
Old 06-25-2018, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Oh no... Why? You were so happy he was coming home and now he's back I'm so frustrated for you. I hope it's nothing serious. If you get the chance give him a good smack
Parole violation... he'll be home again soon.. maybe this time he'll follow the rules.. I doubt it though

Old 06-25-2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisharleyquinn View Post
Parole violation... he'll be home again soon.. maybe this time he'll follow the rules.. I doubt it though
Ugh so frustrating. I would be be side myself and very angry. I hope he gets out and stays out!
Old 06-25-2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Ugh so frustrating. I would be be side myself and very angry. I hope he gets out and stays out!
It would be nice.. thank god his warrant expires in december and then they can't take him away anymore.. It is definitely frustrating.

Old 06-25-2018, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 29,756 Times in 10,753 Posts

All of you who want to wax - read THIS first!!
Old 06-25-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimuay View Post
All of you who want to wax - read THIS first!!
LMFAO that was hilarious. I talk to my husband about an hour ago and he told me don't even try it. I've decided not to. I'll clean up a bit but that's about it. We've been together for 8 years so he's seen it all. He still loves me so that's all that matters.
Old 06-27-2018, 12:07 PM

So i got the wax done yesterday and yes it hurt but looks awsome. I want to keep doing it for myself. It just feel better. I love it. I know hes gonna love it. And my hubby just got his bus schedule and times and everything to go to the halfway house. We are so excited!!!!