Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Federal Prisons in Beaumont, Texas. Including FPC Beaumont, FCI Beaumont - Low, FCI Beaumont - Medium, and USP Beaumont.

Old 09-19-2019, 04:35 PM
One Day At A Time

Default Hurricane Imelda and conditions at Beaumont complex

Has anyone heard from their loved one in the past couple of days? I know the storm is hitting hard all around them and was wondering what their protocol for storms is (given they aren't much above sea level) and how soon we can get any news. Any info appreciated!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeNada For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (09-19-2019), Firebrand (09-20-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2019, 09:06 PM

I last spoke to my fiance' yesterday. They are on lock down due to the storm, so I heard. The no visitation banners are up on all three facilities as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to earnhardt8fann For This Useful Post:
DeNada (09-23-2019), fbopnomore (09-20-2019), Firebrand (09-20-2019), toriNsmith (09-20-2019)
Old 09-20-2019, 03:27 PM
One Day At A Time

Thank you. I saw the banners and figured that was a given, lol. My loved one hasn't been there very long and this is the first storm to deal with. I have watched some of the coverage from local news there and it looks pretty rough. Just hoping they're on high ground or he's on 2nd floor, if there is one!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeNada For This Useful Post:
earnhardt8fann (09-20-2019), fbopnomore (09-20-2019)
Old 09-23-2019, 09:42 PM
One Day At A Time

Thank you. Which facility is your fiance' in? I figured the storm would lock everyone down, but maybe it's different due to custody levels?
Old 09-23-2019, 11:59 PM

Mine is in Medium. I talked to him today and received two messages. He said there was a fight in there as well, and they've been on lock down because of that, so he didn't know if there would be visitation this weekend.