Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Arizona that do not fit into any other Arizona sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Impossible to I'mPossible
Donation Award 

Default ADOC Website Looking Weird?

Is it just me, or are there some weird issues with the ADOC website? Looking at the summary page (with the photo on the left, summary on the right), some fields are missing -- like the facility information, etc.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 12:40 PM

I noticed that was missing--I was starting to think my man was being transfered to another prison-I have no idea what is going on.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Account closed by member
Donation Award 

The Web site has been messed up since Friday. Just recently all the unit locations were being posted and suddenly now nothing regarding location is posted. I am guessing it is just another in a long line of ADC Web site glitches.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Our time is coming!

I see too that it's missing. I wonder what's going on? I'm sure it's just something to do with the website being messed up again.

Old 02-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Love my husband~AZ Alumni
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,001 Times in 760 Posts

I was wondering about that, too. Like JJ mentioned, I noticed they had the units and everything listed on their locations the end of the week, and now there is nothing about their location at all. Weird...
Old 02-11-2008, 09:06 PM

Yes, it does make you hope that it is a glitch and will be corrected. Suppose we all check periodically to see if they are where we think they are.The only thing we have now to give us a clue is "date of last movement."
Old 02-12-2008, 01:15 AM
Banned
Donation Award 

I asked my guy about that this past weekend. He heard that it's because the public is getting too much information. Again that is just hear say..but it makes sense because the vistation officer was getting a ton of calls from loved one's last week wondering why the website said that they were all transferred to SMU. I hope this isn't true and as you all think it is a glitch and will be back to normal soon. I have noticed though through visits and such that DOC is making a lot of changes. So I wouldn't put it past them that this change is permanent.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Donation Award 

It started in the middle of last week because I was one of the loons who phoned the CO3 in Eyman - Meadows to find out why my Hon got moved to SMU1, only to be told, "we still got 'im....(in Meadows). Some one must have pushed a wrong button." LOL!

Looks like more than just a wrong button - how about wrong tech coding?

In any event, if it is going to reduce the amount of information available, I am all in favour of the changes. I would rather have access limited to whoever is on the "approved" list. That way, the inmate has SOME control and it would not be hard to set up.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:22 AM

my husband was told his classification had gotten an over-ride from a 5-3 to a 4-3 and it just showed blanks last week and now it says 5-3 again I am hoping it's a data entry error
Old 02-12-2008, 11:55 AM

They are working with some changes in the system due to upgrades and input of the new classification levels.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Impossible to I'mPossible
Donation Award 

Looks like they pulled the website back together again. It no longer shows the unit the person is on, but it does show the facility once more, and the other fields that appeared to be missing for awhile.

Jim