Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:40 AM

Default Federal Halfway House

My boyfriend is to be released to a halfway house. We are wondering is it customary to be released to the center closest to your home (final parole destination) or in the jurisdiction where you committed the crime/or were sentenced in?
Also, does any one know if there is a halfway house in Grand Rapids, MI?? I'm sure its on the site somewhere, but i have not yet learned to manuever through the sections!!!!
thank you for any help.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 03:07 PM
willing to help

Hi Mystic! It's Dr. Paul and I am out. I am at the Project Rehab down on College and Franklin for a minute . . . well, 3-6 months. Is your guy in the drug and alcohol program? If so he will come here.. If not, I do not know the answer to your question. Prison was the most stupid experience ever! I have to jume thru some hoops and I can sor tof tell you a about that as I think the rules are more or less universal.

I suspect that he will come beck here where I am because I assume he is from here and they want to re-introduce him back to his natural habitat. Make sense?

Me, I was trying to go to Traverse City where I started a new life. But because I WS in the RDAP program, I had to come to G.R> for follow up treatment. I am looking for work, if you know of anything and I will need to get my own apartment or place to stay. So far things are working out. I got a cell phone and if you want details on any of this stuff and think I can help, my # is *contact info removed per policy*. I got one of those neat Boost cell phones . . . unlimited.

Best wishes,

Paul Ttuthill

Last edited by PTO-92958; 07-13-2009 at 03:25 PM..
Old 07-13-2009, 03:31 PM
---------------
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,489 Times in 3,829 Posts

This thread is a year and a half old and the OP has not logged onto PTO since December 2008.