Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2007, 08:40 AM
mysticgemini616's Avatar
mysticgemini616 mysticgemini616 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: michigan, usa
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Federal Halfway House

My boyfriend is to be released to a halfway house. We are wondering is it customary to be released to the center closest to your home (final parole destination) or in the jurisdiction where you committed the crime/or were sentenced in?
Also, does any one know if there is a halfway house in Grand Rapids, MI?? I'm sure its on the site somewhere, but i have not yet learned to manuever through the sections!!!!
thank you for any help.
Loving Him Still & Always!!!!!!

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 03:07 PM
doctuthill's Avatar
doctuthill doctuthill is offline
willing to help

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Grand Rapids Michigan, USA
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

Hi Mystic! It's Dr. Paul and I am out. I am at the Project Rehab down on College and Franklin for a minute . . . well, 3-6 months. Is your guy in the drug and alcohol program? If so he will come here.. If not, I do not know the answer to your question. Prison was the most stupid experience ever! I have to jume thru some hoops and I can sor tof tell you a about that as I think the rules are more or less universal.

I suspect that he will come beck here where I am because I assume he is from here and they want to re-introduce him back to his natural habitat. Make sense?

Me, I was trying to go to Traverse City where I started a new life. But because I WS in the RDAP program, I had to come to G.R> for follow up treatment. I am looking for work, if you know of anything and I will need to get my own apartment or place to stay. So far things are working out. I got a cell phone and if you want details on any of this stuff and think I can help, my # is *contact info removed per policy*. I got one of those neat Boost cell phones . . . unlimited.

Best wishes,

Paul Ttuthill

Last edited by PTO-92958; 07-13-2009 at 03:25 PM..
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:31 PM
PTO-92958 PTO-92958 is offline
Donation Award 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 32
Thanks: 8,430
Thanked 8,489 Times in 3,829 Posts

This thread is a year and a half old and the OP has not logged onto PTO since December 2008.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help clearing unrelated charges for release to halfway house sherim22 Prison & Criminal Legal Help! 0 10-11-2007 08:51 PM
denial to halfway house due to PSF rodsis Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 1 01-10-2007 02:21 PM
Kansas Federal Halfway house Brittany Smith Federal Probation, Supervised Release, Halfway House and Community Supervision 3 06-17-2006 11:29 AM
Meetings/Treatment/Housing Resources By State witchlinblue Drug & Alcohol Testimonies and Success Stories 51 12-10-2005 05:02 PM

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:51 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics