Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Massachusetts prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & and related topics.

Old 02-22-2006, 01:26 PM

Default I am back- I had a hard visit

I am back!!!!

I had the hardest time on my visit and I guess I have enough strength to tell you all about it. I left as you know on Thursday the 16th at 8:40pm from Michigan on a bus to the train station in Toledo, OH we got there around 10:30 or so and the train was suppose to be there at 1am but no it didnít arrive until 2:30am so finally we boarded and it was jam packed. I got on and got comfortable and went to sleep thinking when I wake up I should be way over half way point. Not even close at 6:05am we were just in Erie, Pa and we had been stopping and going all the way. When we reached Syracuse, Ny we were 6 hours behind schedule me trying to keep the peace with everyone says itís ok we knew the train is slower right and I told them that I am not scheduled to see my baby until Saturday anyways right but the train attendant was telling us we should call and complain and stuff which I thought was rude. So you know I am a friendly person so I started to get to know my fellow passengers and they all had interesting stories and stuff right. My honey was calling and he was stressing and I was stressing right finally 9pm came and thatís all for my calls from him. I arrived in Boston at 12:30am not the 6:30pm that my ticket said so I had to call my ride who is a girlfriend of a friend of my honeys. I walked outside and the air was so cold it felt like my eyebrows and eyelashes had broken off. Now you know I am from Michigan and I am use to the cold but let me tell you it was cold as snot outside.

Finally after I couldnít find the girl I found her and we started off, but she got lost cause of this big dig thing downtown Boston so we went around and around it looked like to me. On our way her daughter called and we had to make a stop so I would say by the time we got to her apartment it had to be 3:30am I took a shower and laid down for a brief minute and it was time to get up for the visit. We arrived there around 7am I think and I was number 12 to get inside, I had to fill out papers and I had to have special permission to visit for both sessions on the weekend and my background slip as well. I had to buy a card for the canteen which was 4.50 and I put like 20.00 on it. I got inside and got searched then away we went to the VR or visiting room. I went inside and found a sit just waiting on my honey to arrive and when he did he had this huge smile on his face. I was no longer scared he gave me a big hug but his kiss was closed mouth and I was like what is that. He was so scared his hands were so wet and then he got all bashful around me saying that he was nervous. This from a man that said I am not scared on the phone and that he was excited and we talk 20 times a day all day. The big man was a little boy in my hands ha-ha ok girl you ready we were able to kiss and hold hands all during the visit we played footsie and every thing and the Coís were cool with that of course they kept your eyes on you but for the most part it was cool. I have a tons of pictures but I donít know how to resize them can someone help. Oh I know I am leaving out a ton of stuff but thatís all I can remember right now. I am upset that I didn't see any of the sites I wanted to see Salem, Cheers bar, Boston Tea party thing and plymouth rock and the mayflower so I will be back. I hope to see you all

Tia

Pen-Pal love Member #17
Loving my Papi Chulo Member #50
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2006, 02:21 PM

Happy to hear that you had a great visit and that you made it back safely. Thank-you for sharing.

God's timimg does not always coinside with our immediate plans, sometimes his timimg requires that we wait and put our trust in him, because he will always have our best interest in mind
Old 02-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Jason's girl

Awwww how sweet!!! I'm sorry your ride here sucked a** lol but next time you'll be a pro at it I'm sooooo happy things worked out well for you!! I can't wait to see the pics and I'm sooo jelious that you got to play footsies man o man we have to get him out of the "no contact" zone LOL Congrats to you on your first meet and greet and I hope you have lots and lots of time with him every chance you get

Candice!

September 14th, I brought my love home with me
Old 02-22-2006, 08:44 PM

YEAH.. TIA..
thanks for sharing your pics..

Donna

Old 02-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,728 Times in 1,649 Posts

Well glad you made it to visit and made it back home too. Thanks for sharing the pic too.