Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 01-19-2020, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPw View Post
This whole thing has me sick as hell. Do any of us know the name of the inmate that was stabbed? Or what state they where from? Thank you Miss Lita, Miss Leslie and your man K, and Miss Anchored. You all have been so informative. Lee has rarely given any helpful information and right now I donít even wanna call asking any kind of questions. I donít condone the kind of lifestyle our men live but I also canít judge them for it either. Im just so damn happy no ones life was taken. I donít know about you all but being a prison wife is one hard thing to do but Iím so damn proud to stand by my hubby. If anyone get more info on this please share, i concerned for my husband and Iím assuming they arenít going to be texting us or calling us anytime soon.
Very well said the hardest thing is the not knowing and every small part of information we can receive is helpful. We are not only their support but each others as well. I am very thankful to all. After I told my brother about all this he says a minimum of a 1 month to 2 months lockdown until they move all of the gang/groups out.
The Following User Says Thank You to litaM For This Useful Post:
Lesliezack (01-19-2020)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2020, 11:19 AM
a Realist NOT an enabler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPw View Post
This whole thing has me sick as hell. Do any of us know the name of the inmate that was stabbed? Or what state they where from? Thank you Miss Lita, Miss Leslie and your man K, and Miss Anchored. You all have been so informative. Lee has rarely given any helpful information and right now I donít even wanna call asking any kind of questions. I donít condone the kind of lifestyle our men live but I also canít judge them for it either. Im just so damn happy no ones life was taken. I donít know about you all but being a prison wife is one hard thing to do but Iím so damn proud to stand by my hubby. If anyone get more info on this please share, i concerned for my husband and Iím assuming they arenít going to be texting us or calling us anytime soon.
Youíre welcome.K is going to try and find out.
They go up in shifts ( every other day) ...he will go up again tomorrow.
We kinda get stuff piece by piece and I know itís frustrating...this whole prison thing is frustrating. All of us are fighting a battle that most people donít understand..Thank God we have each other. ❤️
The Following User Says Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
litaM (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by litaM View Post
Very well said the hardest thing is the not knowing and every small part of information we can receive is helpful. We are not only their support but each others as well. I am very thankful to all. After I told my brother about all this he says a minimum of a 1 month to 2 months lockdown until they move all of the gang/groups out.
And we have to remember we have a new warden, who is supposedly very tough. What K heard was , heís not only tough on inmate rules, heís tough on the guards too.
A guy who is in his camp came from Ashland ( one of Kís Stops for years, but not this warden) well, apparently a Lt. was walking and this warden told him to pick up something and the Lt. Said,ĒIíll get someone to pick it up..Iím notď. ..WELLLLLL, this warden had him take his shirt off and go pick up trash on the ENTIRE YARD!!!! LOL.
Sooooo, he isnít playing!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
JestHis (01-20-2020), litaM (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 04:18 PM

Does anyone know why USP Lee is on lockdown?
Old 01-20-2020, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edenloves View Post
Does anyone know why USP Lee is on lockdown?
there was a fight and they went on full lockdown. you can read the thread previously to follow it to the current date to get caught up...
Lesliezack (01-20-2020)
Old 01-20-2020, 09:11 PM

Does anyone have anymore info?
Old 01-21-2020, 12:19 PM

Hello ladies I got a letter today it said when he got off the phone with me all the guards went running and it was a gang that stabbed up one of their in one of the inmates he said thereís a lot of high tension going on which is to be expected and said itís gonna be a minute before we hear anything else or before they even get out I also got another letter back ladies no more than 10 pages singles
Single sided pages if itís double-sided a page they return the mail now Iíve never had that happen I just got a letter back saying that and I wrote that letter back December 12 a month later I get it back so they playing games again my mother-in-law said they just hate that no one sending them letters are they ainít getting none from their wives LOL hope this helps anybody in any more information anyone has please feel free to update us
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Umm9 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (01-21-2020), litaM (01-21-2020)
Old 01-21-2020, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umm9 View Post
Hello ladies I got a letter today it said when he got off the phone with me all the guards went running and it was a gang that stabbed up one of their in one of the inmates he said thereís a lot of high tension going on which is to be expected and said itís gonna be a minute before we hear anything else or before they even get out I also got another letter back ladies no more than 10 pages singles
Single sided pages if itís double-sided a page they return the mail now Iíve never had that happen I just got a letter back saying that and I wrote that letter back December 12 a month later I get it back so they playing games again my mother-in-law said they just hate that no one sending them letters are they ainít getting none from their wives LOL hope this helps anybody in any more information anyone has please feel free to update us
Yeah the new mail policy went in efrect a little over a month ago. All mail is being photocopied. Must be front of page only and only written in black ink. Inmate is given photocopy of envelope and pages. Can have a total of 10 items--paper or pictures. All pics are photocopied as well. A few pages back in this thread is a photo of the policy someone posed if you need further info.
The Following User Says Thank You to JestHis For This Useful Post:
litaM (01-21-2020)
Old 01-21-2020, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JestHis View Post
Yeah the new mail policy went in efrect a little over a month ago. All mail is being photocopied. Must be front of page only and only written in black ink. Inmate is given photocopy of envelope and pages. Can have a total of 10 items--paper or pictures. All pics are photocopied as well. A few pages back in this thread is a photo of the policy someone posed if you need further info.
Hello, I will post the update regarding the policy change as I have the information. I don't think colored ink matters since it's copied in black and policy doesn't say.
Mail is super behind since I just now got a letter I sent 12/5 that was written on the back so it took over a month and a half to get it back. Praying everyone hears from their man/loved one ASAP

Last edited by anchored24; 01-21-2020 at 01:55 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anchored24 For This Useful Post:
JestHis (01-21-2020), litaM (01-21-2020)
Old 01-21-2020, 04:52 PM

Yeah I wouldn't think that colored ink would matter anymore but it was a policy that was in place prior to this change so we're assuming it wasn't lifted. They did say that any piece they think is laced will be sent to a lab and since that's supposedly the reason behind the colored ink ban I'm not trying to find out the hard way. Haha.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:38 PM

Hi all..... nothing new is being said or the name of the injured...except that they heard it was one of the heads of the Mexican Mafia.
I wouldn’t mess around with the mail...I’d use black ink and white paper...it copies better anyway.....
That way you know it will get through...UGH

The camp has no TV for a week...another cell phone found, they are saying it’s number 27 in a month. K thinks that’s BS cause they’re is only 85 guys at camp. He said , “chit , you mean to tell me 1/3 of these knuckleheads had phones.” I don’t believe it.....

Now, with no TV there will be a lot of talk, I’ll keep you posted.. ❤️
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
JestHis (01-22-2020), litaM (01-21-2020)
Old 01-21-2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliezack View Post
Hi all..... nothing new is being said or the name of the injured...except that they heard it was one of the heads of the Mexican Mafia.
I wouldnít mess around with the mail...Iíd use black ink and white paper...it copies better anyway.....

The camp has no TV for a week...another cell phone found, they are saying itís number 27 in a month. K thinks thatís BS cause theyíre is only 85 guys at camp. He said , ďchit , you mean to tell me 1/3 of these knuckleheads had phones.Ē I donít believe it.....

Now, with no TV there will be a lot of talk, Iíll keep you posted.. ❤️
Thanks for the continued input... and K cracks us up!!! Love it!!!
Lesliezack (01-22-2020)
Old 01-22-2020, 09:49 AM

Cool

Quote:
I wouldnít mess around with the mail...Iíd use black ink and white paper...it copies better anyway.....

The camp has no TV for a week...another cell phone found, they are saying itís number 27 in a month. K thinks thatís BS cause theyíre is only 85 guys at camp. He said , ďchit , you mean to tell me 1/3 of these knuckleheads had phones.Ē I donít believe it.....

Now, with no TV there will be a lot of talk, Iíll keep you posted.. ❤️
Crazy about the phones and the COs probably have "no idea" how the phones are getting in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JestHis For This Useful Post:
Lesliezack (01-22-2020), litaM (01-22-2020)
Old 01-23-2020, 10:37 AM

With the First Step Act being implemented, how do you know when they are being released. Are they released to a halfway house?
Old 01-23-2020, 01:07 PM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,660 Times in 13,594 Posts

For answers, you can check the inmate locator to confirm that the first step act release date has been changed to the correct one, 54 days of good time for each 12 months of his initial sentence instead of 47 days/year. That is the day when he will be released, from bop custody to supervised release (probation),
https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

Once that is correct. he can find out the bop's plan for sending him to a half way house (if any) from his unit team case manager. The date the bop initially requests for HWH is not the actual date he will go there until the HWH replies that they have a bed available on that date, otherwise the HWH will notify them when he can arrive. The unit team will then tell him the actual HWH arrival date.

He will still be a bop prisoner at the HWH, just living there instead of in a prison. If he is sent to home confinement from the HWH, he will also still be "in bop custody" there.

Last edited by fbopnomore; 01-23-2020 at 01:14 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fbopnomore For This Useful Post:
duncansangel (01-24-2020), litaM (01-24-2020)
Old 01-24-2020, 11:38 AM

Hello ladies,
Does anyone know if mail is running behind? I haven't heard from my husband and concerned. Gonna try calling the facility again to see if I am able to get any info. Hope this lockdown is lifted ASAP
Old 01-25-2020, 08:53 AM

Hello all,
Received a letter from my husband. He said he asked a counselor walking in his unit how long the lockdown will be and he said earliest coming off LD will be March :/ I’m praying that’s not so. He said mail is running on time however the mailroom is mixing up people’s letters and passing them out wrong. I don’t know it it’ll help putting on the envelope the cell number and unit to avoid that issue. Hope this helps.

Last edited by anchored24; 01-25-2020 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: Error
Lesliezack (01-26-2020), litaM (01-25-2020)
Old 01-25-2020, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchored24 View Post
Hello all,
Received a letter from my husband. He said he asked a counselor walking in his unit how long the lockdown will be and he said earliest coming off LD will be March :/ Iím praying thatís not so. He said mail is running on time however the mailroom is mixing up peopleís letters and passing them out wrong. I donít know it itíll help putting on the envelope the cell number and unit to avoid that issue. Hope this helps.
Wow, I pray that March isn't true. My loved one told me recently that the warden was working on trying to lift the lockdown as early as next week. So, I'm going to put my thoughts and energy into that goal. Also, I've been sending and receiving mail with no problem and in a timely manner. But I've also always put the unit letter on the envelope. I hope that helps!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTee22 For This Useful Post:
anchored24 (01-25-2020), Lesliezack (01-26-2020), litaM (01-25-2020)
Old 01-28-2020, 09:42 AM

Hello ladies
I got a letter yesterday from my loved one he said it will be awhile before they will be off lockdown!
He was writing my letter trying to use the day light because the light in his cell went out and there not gonna replace it anytime soon!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Umm9 For This Useful Post:
anchored24 (01-28-2020), JestHis (01-30-2020), litaM (01-28-2020)
Old 01-28-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umm9 View Post
Hello ladies
I got a letter yesterday from my loved one he said it will be awhile before they will be off lockdown!
He was writing my letter trying to use the day light because the light in his cell went out and there not gonna replace it anytime soon!
That facility is horrible. My husband said it's been freezing as well. He mentioned the AC being on blast and it being freezing in the unit. Praying the LD is lifted asap!
The Following User Says Thank You to anchored24 For This Useful Post:
JestHis (01-30-2020)
Old 01-30-2020, 07:11 PM

Hi all.......K is hearing the 17th they are coming off lockdown....let’s pray, he is out before that and the guys are out of lockdown!!!! ❤️
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
anchored24 (01-30-2020), litaM (02-03-2020), MissTee22 (02-01-2020)
Old 01-31-2020, 02:10 PM

Default Received letter today

I received a letter today dated 1/26/2020. No word of when the lockdown will end. We will keep on praying.
The Following User Says Thank You to BKQueen For This Useful Post:
litaM (02-03-2020)
Old 01-31-2020, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKQueen View Post
I received a letter today dated 1/26/2020. No word of when the lockdown will end. We will keep on praying.
Hello ladies,
Received a letter from my husband dated MondayÖ He says word is they are talking about March being released from this lockdown. Apparently theyíre cleaning house with last incident that occurred. Praying they hurry up and that lockdown is lifted ASAP.
Lesliezack (01-31-2020), litaM (02-03-2020)
Old 01-31-2020, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchored24 View Post
Hello ladies,
Received a letter from my husband dated Monday… He says word is they are talking about March being released from this lockdown. Apparently they’re cleaning house with last incident that occurred. Praying they hurry up and that lockdown is lifted ASAP.
Well, yesterday there was a HORRIBLE thing that happened to one of the camp guys up there doing food by two of the Food Administrators....
It was like the 1950’s .... taking him in an office, stripping him, tying him to a chair and threatening to beat him and calling him BOY because he said he wasn’t washing walls he was there to deliver the food cart.... Well, guess who walks in???? THE WARDEN!!!!!!! Let me just say, heads must have rolled....today, guards were NOT just sitting in the TV lounge room, and heads were down when the guys went up and no one was saying chit!!!!!!!!! Sounds like Administration and others are in trouble now........let’s see what the warden does now....Racism is alive and well at USP LEE!!!! It makes me sick that people have to treat other humans this way, Karma always has its way of finding you....SMH

Last edited by Lesliezack; 01-31-2020 at 08:04 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
MissTee22 (02-01-2020)
Old 02-01-2020, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Well, yesterday there was a HORRIBLE thing that happened to one of the camp guys up there doing food by two of the Food Administrators....
It was like the 1950ís .... taking him in an office, stripping him, tying him to a chair and threatening to beat him and calling him BOY because he said he wasnít washing walls he was there to deliver the food cart.... Well, guess who walks in???? THE WARDEN!!!!!!! Let me just say, heads must have rolled....today, guards were NOT just sitting in the TV lounge room, and heads were down when the guys went up and no one was saying chit!!!!!!!!! Sounds like Administration and others are in trouble now........letís see what the warden does now....Racism is alive and well at USP LEE!!!! It makes me sick that people have to treat other humans this way, Karma always has its way of finding you....SMH
Wow!!! That's ridiculous! I hate that happened to him but I'm so glad it happened when the warden could walk in and see it happening, not just hear about it and get nothing but denials. I'm liking this warden already. Nothing surprises me about this happening in Virginia although granted it could happen anywhere. Clean house, warden, clean motherduckin house!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTee22 For This Useful Post:
anchored24 (02-01-2020), Lesliezack (02-01-2020)