Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in New Jersey that do not fit into any other New Jersey sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2018, 11:31 PM

Default How much time will I do on 5 flat sentence in New Jersey?

I have a unique case....I signed a 5 year flat plea agreement for identity theft and bad check forgery. I am getting awarded 18 months of jail credits. Yes I said 18 months...its a weird part of my case. I am curious to know about how long I will stay at CRAF? Will I see parole immediately upon arrival at CRAF? Will I go right to a minimum unit? How long until I get out and get on parole? I have been preparing for this and its time to get this done and over with so I can move on with my life:-)

Any assistance to my questions will greatly ease my worrying. :-) :-) I look forward to your reply.
Sponsored Links