Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

View Poll Results: Are you "truly happy" your loved one is coming home this year?
Well honestly,i am happy but a little scared,nervous too.BUT HAPPY..." 22 61.11%
Yes,happy but i am PETRIFIED.Very nervous..." 7 19.44%
No. I am not happy as i should be.Alot on my mind lately. 5 13.89%
Other...Please comment below.thank you PTO'ers ...! 3 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2017, 03:02 PM

Smile Are you happy your partner(MWI) is about to come home this year or:

Are you a mixture of being happy and scared, or just overwhelmingly happy? If you're scared, let's discuss why that is as i been surfing online and so interesting to see some are just happy he is getting out,but on the flipside, a few admittingly are frightened it might not be as he or she is planning.
-

Would love you to share your thoughts in this thread, as i am personally thrilled.Not @ all afraid. But i understand why some loved ones might be scared and or have anxiety et.al., as it has to be nerve-racking for some and or nerves i assume for again (some)would start to set-in. I do hope when he do come home to you,all is what you're dreaming of! I am not nervous.I take life as it comes. and i never let anything get the best of me anymore.

What will be, will be I learn to leave all this in God's hands. .I'm a realist, so i always plan for the worse,but i know in my heart we will be alright. Hugs -n- Blessings to all who are having a loved one come home sooner than later and may you and his homecoming be as joyous as you're planning it to be."

Last edited by a.rare.love; 06-01-2017 at 03:09 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2017, 07:18 AM

Default Coming home

I'm overjoyed... Can't wait to hold my man again!! Not nervous one bit! I love and miss him so much!!! No need to be nervous you all, just be patient and understanding.

Happy Friday everyone!!!
Old 06-04-2017, 07:14 AM

I am very happy and excited. I am not nervous other than because we only knew each other six weeks before he got locked up. But we have gotten to know each other more this way and I know it wad a shock in a good way to him that I didn't dump him. Apparently over 90% of relationships end when one partner gets locked up. That is some sad shit. Just when they need you most you bail. On the other hand some guys use women for commissary and dump them when they get out so that is fucked up too. I can see both sides. But I am happy. It is trust really but it would be tryst if they were out too so nothing is really any different at the end of the day. I think for the guys locked up it is harder because they know you have guys out here trying to make a name by getting at you while they are gone. Some women are so dumb or naive they don't know it's not about them it's about proving something. But I been around this since I was little so no news to me.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:08 PM

Default LoveNLoyalty

I am overly excited and can only hope the bonds of our youngest children are repaired. This is Our Year and Our Family Over Everything.

Last edited by MsFinesse; 06-05-2017 at 08:10 PM..
Old 06-05-2017, 09:09 PM

I'm very excited and happy he comes home in Sept. we have such a good relationship that I'm not nervous at all.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:14 PM

Thanked 1,207 Times in 460 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasflower08 View Post
I'm very excited and happy he comes home in Sept. we have such a good relationship that I'm not nervous at all.
I didn't know you were MWI. Cool!
Old 06-06-2017, 07:45 AM

we aren't. we met in person. friends 3 years. dating 2 years. I missed that part of the post lol
Old 06-08-2017, 08:05 PM

I am thrilled! I'm a little worried about the medical issues he is having (they diagnosed him with brain cancer). I can't wait.
Old 06-14-2017, 10:31 AM

I'm actually nervous for him because I just hope he doesn't relapse again. A year is not that long and I just don't want him to do anything to go back again. so I am really concerned with if he is actually "ready" to get out and do right and stay clean. His grandma wants him to serve the entire sentence so that way he won't have to be on parole and he can go back to his home state which she thinks is better for him. Even though he got in trouble some years ago there too.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:02 AM

Not mwi, but I'm nervous. We have 68 days to go i think. I'm terrified he'll relapse, and with the bad batches of heroin going around our town and many many dying, I'm afraid I'll bury him. I know i have to find a way to put this aside, to just live in the moment and give him the trust to do what's right, but it is difficult. If i live in fear we will fall. Can't have a relationship with one foot out the door and he can't with one foot in chaos. We both need to be present and in the moment. I have 2 months to figure it out. It won't be easy, but we'll get through it. He'll either stay clean or he won't and I'll know quickly if he chooses to use. I pray he doesn't. We have a baby girl and I'd like her to have her daddy through her life not just pictures.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:05 PM
Astronomically Phenomenal

def excited, nesting right now!

*Wishing on a star, to follow where you are*