Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Headed to Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Headed to Prison Dedicated to those who are facing incarceration. What to expect; what you can do to prepare; Q&A's; support.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:18 PM
attorney

Thanked 19,858 Times in 7,136 Posts

If bad things happen when you are off meds, you know the answer to your question. Time to be an adult about it.

There are already protocol in place for dealing with mobility issues. Everybody doing a body search from a pat down to a full on cavity Search knows the process.

Yes, some inmates and guards do hook up. It's not worth it. Guards are abusing their power, and inmates are generally leveraging for something (think NY a year or so ago when two inmates escaped after having a staffer bring in a variety of stuff for them. This is another way that drugs come into the system, and there are a variety of other problems with inmates who are using intimate relationship to angle for something. Just keep your nose out of it and ignore it if you can).

Anorexics will notice and may talk with you. Other inmates may notice and give you the same stupid advice you've been getting for a while - eat more, eat lots of small meals, do this, do that - chalk it up to concern, say, "thank you" and move on.

The more you are involved in other things besides gen pop drama, the faster your time will go and the less you'll encounter these things.
The Following User Says Thank You to yourself For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (08-20-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2017, 05:50 PM

Thanked 1,088 Times in 604 Posts

From what I've read, the new person will always be a topic of gossip no matter what, and will then be forgotten when the next new inmate arrives.
Old 08-20-2017, 10:07 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 25,556 Times in 13,147 Posts

That swim coach was a jackass.

Look, I think the least of your worries is to be concerned about what others will say about you.
Who cares? You shouldnt. You have more important things to be concerned with.
Your health for one. Both physically and mentally.
Yourself is right. You need to be proactive in your mental health issues and if medication is helpful in keeping you more healthy then you need to disclose it.

I wish you the best. I truly do.
Just dont concern yourself with what others think or say. Or might be saying.
Not important.

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (08-20-2017)