Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Fire Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Fire Camps Topics, Discussions and Information relating to California Fire Camps.

Old 12-02-2007, 12:47 AM

Default Family Visits in Fire camp?

Does anyone know if people in fire camp get the family visits, like they do in state prison? thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 08:16 AM
Banned

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,968 Posts

I know that at the camp my fiance is at they do have family visits. He is at Sugar Pine in Bella Vista. It is funny I know that my guy does not have anyone on his visiting list except me, and that he is not married to his kids mom, and the only one else who could of had a family visit with him was his mom and she passed in May. Well when I got to CA last weekend to visit him I called the camp to ask a question about what I could bring and the CO asked who I was visiting. When I told her the name she said he could not visit that weekend cause he was on a family visit. I was freaking out and said that can not be. I had checked if he could have visits that weekend before I bought my plane ticket. She told me to hold on a minute and came back and said oh sorry I mixed him up with someone else. Talk about almost having a heart attack. LOL
Old 12-02-2007, 06:20 PM

I've done family visits at fire camp. It sure was a hell of a lot "nicer" than the penn. Basically it was in a single wide trailer on a dirt/desert type lot. Barbeque grill in the back along with a fire pit. You can actually like, go outside and hangout and see rolling hills, not razor wire. The beds still suck though. This was in Boulevard (I forget the name of the camp)
The Following User Says Thank You to AngryExWife For This Useful Post:
Eriks' Wifey (08-08-2010)