Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

View Poll Results: Erotic Letters to Send or Not?
Yes! 373 76.59%
Absolutely Not! 28 5.75%
Yes, but be careful of your words. 86 17.66%
Voters: 487. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2017, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHubby View Post
I love that idea! Erotic letters are the best! LOL, sometimes I even feel sorry for turning him on so much with my letters.
It's the thought that counts! Don't feel sorry for turning him on. Be glad that you can!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WaitingWilkes For This Useful Post:
LoveHubby (02-27-2017), Tina (04-19-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2017, 05:45 AM

I don't want to promote any websites but if anyone is looking for inspiration I found a free site that has a zillion stories/letters I use to give me ideas.

You can PM me if you would like it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuvinLife70 For This Useful Post:
Always_His (04-17-2017), char_hart80 (04-03-2017), ToFaswife (07-20-2018)
Old 04-03-2017, 11:25 PM

I am writing my first erotic letter to my man, I have no idea if it will go through but I guess I won't know till I do it lol! My issue is replacing the word pussy, or c**t with another word other then vagina and something boring like honey pot lol!!

So instead I have put, Punani, and or a little picture of a cat that I would draw lol! figured he would get a kick out of that xD LOL!! Punani is a Indian Kama Sutra word of woman's vagina or a nicer way of saying pussy lol!
The Following User Says Thank You to char_hart80 For This Useful Post:
WaitingWilkes (04-04-2017)
Old 04-04-2017, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by char_hart80 View Post
I am writing my first erotic letter to my man, I have no idea if it will go through but I guess I won't know till I do it lol! My issue is replacing the word pussy, or c**t with another word other then vagina and something boring like honey pot lol!!

So instead I have put, Punani, and or a little picture of a cat that I would draw lol! figured he would get a kick out of that xD LOL!! Punani is a Indian Kama Sutra word of woman's vagina or a nicer way of saying pussy lol!
Cute and creative! You might also want to consider using coded phrases like "the twins" for body parts. "The twins miss you something awful. I was thinking about the last time you partied with them while I was exploring the valley you enjoyed staying in so much. Do you remember the little man in the boat?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WaitingWilkes For This Useful Post:
char_hart80 (04-04-2017), onparoleinTO (04-11-2017)
Old 04-04-2017, 08:45 PM

QUESTION..... Before I sent this letter, I am worried he might get into trouble, can he? O_O I don't expect so, but still, kinda in the back of my mind.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:23 PM

So, apparently my letter didn't get through. My Bf got a note saying that a letter that was mailed to him was to entice him and arouse him LMAO!! He said it was so stupid, and I told him that instead of saying pussy, I draw a little cat because I thought it was funny, and he said that would have been awesome! lol and that he can't believe that they didn't allow it, especially that I replaced the word pussy with a cat.

So no naughty erotic letters -_-
Old 04-17-2017, 05:03 PM
Coopers disciple

I never knew this was an issue. I used to send erotic short stories, real smut, and no one bat an eye.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kirin For This Useful Post:
char_hart80 (04-17-2017)
Old 04-17-2017, 05:21 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 8,974 Times in 3,789 Posts

I guess it all depends on which state and which institution. It can also sepend who is working the mail room at the time.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
char_hart80 (04-17-2017)
Old 04-17-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytayah View Post
I guess it all depends on which state and which institution. It can also sepend who is working the mail room at the time.
I guess, I just found it odd because I told him that I had spoken to you guys and read that other's had no issue with sending there SO's erotic letters and he said that it probably would depend on each prison's policies. He seems to believe that because where he is at there a few more sex offenders then there normally is, some have been coming in from the main prison which is the high security prison to do some classes, so he had noticed they had been tightening up on some of the rules there like certain magazines and books and such not coming through, but, that may not even be the case either, could be just a policy that they have.

If that is the case with the sex offenders, I can understand why on that spectrum of things for sure. But then it's rather disappointing to when you want to share something intimate and fun with your man or woman, and it's not allowed.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:41 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinLife70 View Post
I don't want to promote any websites but if anyone is looking for inspiration I found a free site that has a zillion stories/letters I use to give me ideas.

Hello , Could you pm me the site , I am so boring when it comes to writing these types of letters , I need so spice lol thank u
Old 05-06-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by char_hart80 View Post
... he said that it probably would depend on each prison's policies. He seems to believe that because where he is at there a few more sex offenders then there normally is, some have been coming in from the main prison which is the high security prison to do some classes, so he had noticed they had been tightening up on some of the rules there like certain magazines and books and such not coming through, but, that may not even be the case either, could be just a policy that they have.

If that is the case with the sex offenders, I can understand why on that spectrum of things for sure. But then it's rather disappointing to when you want to share something intimate and fun with your man or woman, and it's not allowed.
He may be right or it may be a tightening up in response to a new censor or high ranking employee's sensitivity. My wife's an SO but we never had anything refused, no matter how explicit.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:26 AM

Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,639 Posts

We don't write letter like this. Maybe a few sentences here and there but that's it. And when I visit he will whisper things in my ear that he knows will turn me on and I like it. But I asked him once if he would want me to write him more about it and he said NO. By no means did he want me to because he doesn't want to walk around horny. He said all he has to do is close his eyes and think about me. He just shuts off that part of him while away. He said most men who are sexually frustrated in prison can end up cheating on their wives or g/f especially if they are known to be unfaithful. He would never do this to me but it does happen everyday.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:41 AM
Coopers disciple

What I get in trouble for depends very much on the prison, so far I got away with most things. I keep it semi-classy mostly :P
Old 12-07-2017, 09:47 PM

In the state of Oklahoma , they are not allowed, however as I am finding out that it's up to each Prison
Old 12-07-2017, 09:51 PM

In China if you send such a letter it may be censored, it may not even reach the inmate, mail is heavily censored here however sometimes they get through you do not know the standard of the censor. You may as well try if you don't mind about paying postage.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:20 PM

Default Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallslove View Post
I have been sending him naughty letters from the beginning and I get them from him all the time. He told me that he doesnt get in trouble for them. But not to start off a letter talking dirty wait till the 2nd page of the letter. You guys should checkout that website. Its really creative I printed one off for him tonight. Ill let u know what he said about it LOL
Which web site ? I meed some help in this area
Old 03-16-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssavage View Post
Which web site ? I meed some help in this area
literotica. Try this site. I just read though a few stories to get some ideas and honestly it just flows from there
Old 03-16-2018, 10:22 PM

I wonder if my guy can get them. KY - he’s in LLCC. We write naughty stuff on JPay and it’s been fine but it isn’t long , drawn out. I just sent a 3 page hand written naughty letter. I hope he can get it. Now I’m worried! I’m even more worried the letter he sent me didn’t go through. He told me it was 4 pages and one part of it was sexual. I’m really wanting to get a letter - hope that didn’t stop it. Would they even tell him it got rejected?
Old 07-21-2018, 06:38 PM

My understanding is that erotic letters of all kinds are totally allowed. Ours always go through uncensored. Violence in fantasy is also permitted it seems, no matter how graphic, if that's your cup of tea.
Old 07-21-2018, 07:21 PM
Heathen Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,895 Times in 1,704 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iárnvidia View Post
My understanding is that erotic letters of all kinds are totally allowed. Ours always go through uncensored. Violence in fantasy is also permitted it seems, no matter how graphic, if that's your cup of tea.
It's not allowed everywhere. Varies greatly from state to state or even facility to facility. Especially violence, fantasy or otherwise, will be caught and marked as contraband many places.
Sarianna (07-22-2018)
Old 07-21-2018, 10:37 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinLife70 View Post

I don't even know how to PM but I would sure like the site you're talking about.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 AM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 2,990 Times in 1,375 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgypsy View Post
I don't even know how to PM but I would sure like the site you're talking about.
Unfortunately the member you are responding to has not logged in since April 2017 so not sure if she checks back for PMs.

However, you can always do a google search with different combinations of words referring to the subject, and I am sure you will find some inspiration