Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in California facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 12-09-2014, 02:13 AM

Default Discrmination? His mother's visits suspended, can't get her reinstated

i cant find my way around this site but im having major issues with getting my mother in law approved ( soon to be) first of all my fiance is muslim and he practices his religion very strictly while inside and the officers inside are always making fun or holding his packages for about 3 months! they took his mother's visits away 1 year ago because they made a story about her "bringing something in" they violated her made her use the bathroom in front of officers searched her car went through her cell phone ..as well as bend over naked.this is a Muslim woman as well who has very poor English skills and still to this day will cry over what happened she feels like an animal. After all that mayhem they found no such thing to this so called wrong doing she supposedly did. Still to this day she hasn't been approved after a year. Does anyone know who do i go to or who i need to speak with?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2014, 11:13 PM
Miss my KiNg

When visits are denied or terminated you usually have to write the warden to get re-approved. If that doesn't work then try the ombudsmen.