Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:43 PM

Default Trying to stay strong

Each day that goes by i wonder if i can make it and stick by my baby thru all of this. Each day it get harder. I something feel lost. Its a game i feel like im goin to lose. Talking to friend n family i just dont think i can trust them. My family will never understand what im goin thru or feeling. Tryin to explain to them whats goin on n how i feel is hard.. I think its wrong to judge anybody n prison. I always tried to figure how females can sit n wait around for someone. Now that im n this situation i understand what they was tryin to do. Trying to communicate wit my baby is hard bcuz it like he is pushin me away. Everything i say he take it out of context. I tip my hat off to all the female that being strong n standing by there man no matter what. I dont what to do anymore.... Help.... I feel like im alone
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 04:53 PM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 1,905 Posts

Your are not alone you have your Prisontalk Family over the years I have found the women on this site to be very helpful and understanding... If no one else understand we do... We are in similar situations... Try to take it one day at a time... That works for me... When my Husband first went in it was really hard and all I did was cry and wanted to be left alone... But I found support from him, womenI met on here, and some of my friends and it makes this time easier
Old 12-10-2010, 04:53 PM

You're not alone! I'm going through it with myself right now too! The reality of all this is, its wayy hard. But you're def not alone! Non of us here are!! We are in this together!! I dnt have much to tell you other than stay strong..
Old 12-10-2010, 08:03 PM

i feel you girl... be strong.. think of how good its gonna be wen hes bak home..u can start over knowing what u want.. its hard as fukk.but we gotta be stong for our loved ones cuz they are in a place where its HARD. all they wanna do is come home and they are takin it day by day-- i dont know wat to think anymore either. im weak as hell rit now. and it hurts...regardless i know ima be iight....sometimes i think if its the right decision in waiting for my man in jail... i wonder what he really thinks...
it sucksss.... .. ..
Old 12-10-2010, 09:05 PM

i know just how u feel, im feeling down my self, i try to be strong for my husband, our 3 lil ones but sometimes is just so hard. people dont understand how us prison wives gf feel. im a person that like to show that im strong , but really im down. but we got's to keep our head up!!! prison talk lady's we do understand our self's