Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Oklahoma that do not fit into any other Oklahoma sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 04-05-2007, 09:58 PM

Default Hi everyone! Update

I just wanted to check in here and tell everyone my son is doing well on the outside!

Yes it does work out sometimes. Thanks again to all that gave me advice, and help during our trying times with the state Doc.

Concharde
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2007, 07:49 AM

Glad to hear that your son is doing well and we are always here if you need us. take care
Old 04-14-2007, 05:54 PM

I am thrilled that your son is doing well! I know that he has a strong family encouraging him. I hope that he has plugged in to a well balanced church as well as has someone to be accountable to. Those things are extremely important as well as getting new friends, etc. My son in law will be getting out in 5 months. He is very thankful (sounds wierd, doesn't it?) to have gone to prison as it has forced him to address some things even as far back as his childhood. He has had to face anger issues as well. This has given him the opportunity to get out of the drug "fog" and realize that he doesn't want that life or those consequences any longer. He now would like to have a real job, a wife and a family. I guess I am trying to say that prison is not the worst place to be--without hope or dead is the worst place to be. And, unfortunately, most who have gone to prison were on that track. I work with youthful offenders & ask them where they think they would be if they weren't locked up. There answer is ALWAYS "I would probably have killed someone or I would be dead myself." Sometimes God has to rescue us from ourselves. Please check in with us to let us know about your son's continued progress into being a very productive citizen.