Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in the State of Arizona.

Old 05-02-2019, 02:13 PM

Default What to expect of Tasc while on parole

I was just released on parole and have 8 more months till I'm off. In the intervening time I'm on tasc. Ive been on tasc while on probation but I was curious to hear some experiences with tasc on parole. Such as how often you get tested and if it's around the same part of the month. If I miss a day will I be instantly violated? Etc any insight would be helpfull
thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptafws View Post
I was just released on parole and have 8 more months till I'm off. In the intervening time I'm on tasc. Ive been on tasc while on probation but I was curious to hear some experiences with tasc on parole. Such as how often you get tested and if it's around the same part of the month. If I miss a day will I be instantly violated? Etc any insight would be helpfull
thank you
I have a question to your question. how are you in Tasc and Parole? Tasc is a program for ppl who are not sentenced to prison and if you do well, your case is suppose to be dismissed. I can tell you this, if you are not clean, it can set you back and it is a money maker for first offenders that have not made it to the big house. my daughter was offered that when she got a drug charge. she opted out and never made it to the meeting. she ends up on probation and now she is in prison. so it does not make sense that you are in a tasc program. during my daughters settlement, she opted out by taking a longer sentencing to not do any program like probation. you may want to find out why you are doing both. it does not add up
Old 05-06-2019, 11:36 AM

I was on parole for 14 months and had to go to TASC. It is pretty random, I was tested about every 4-6 weeks. I did miss one and immediately called my Parole Officer, she was cool about it and just said to go the next day. I never had a dirty UA, but a lot of times they aren't sending you right back to prison, you'll go to "time out" for like 7 days. It is the re-entry center up in North Phoenix. Hope this helps.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:20 PM

Tasc is basically the same for parole, a little less often. About once every 3 weeks. It depends all on the PO. Usually you miss one and the PO asks you to go drop that day assuming you have kept in contact with them. When you miss another they will violate you. Depending on situation either willmont to serve your time or to the pima re-entry center former SRCCC for rehab. Good luck!