Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Introduce Yourself!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introduce Yourself! Please stop by and introduce yourself and share your story with others in the Prison Talk Online community!

Old 11-12-2017, 06:46 PM

Default Intro--amanmissingwife from Nebraska

Hello, I am really lost today. My lovely, beautiful wife is in prison in WWC in Wyoming and I am having a tough day. Even worse than the last 90 plus days she has been gone. I really miss her and love her with all my heart. I pray all day and night for the love of my life. Most of our phone calls have been wonderful but that poor women is having a really tough time lately and so am I. I do not want to spend any of our time on the phone arguing at all and yet it has happened the last two calls. I been doing all I can to rebuild her self esteem and let her know how beautiful she truly is to me, to others and to herself mainly. Meth is a drug that tears every human beings heart out and rips the fiber out of all families members. By the way I am Rick.

Thank you,

Last edited by amanmissingwife; 11-12-2017 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: title
The Following User Says Thank You to amanmissingwife For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (11-13-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2017, 10:34 PM
OnparoleinTO

Hey there - thanks for posting. You should try the 'Wives and Girlfriends in Prison' Forum - lots of people going through similar in there. It's a tough road but it does get somewhat easier with time, especially if you're not looking at a really long sentence.

hang in there!
Old 11-13-2017, 04:19 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,747 Times in 11,557 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk Rick. I'm sorry that both of you are having such a hard time with her prison sentence. Some days will be harder than others, often holidays are the worst, but each day is one day closer to when she will come home again. Stay strong and take care of yourself so you can continue to support her.