Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 01:16 PM
Account Closed

Sel, you tell them "friends" that you have a sisterhood called the 2006 club that will teach them how to be friends if they don't behave

Girl I agree with Patrice....Don't let them rent room in your pretty little head. Don't let them steal the joy that YOUR man is coming home soon....
Love you girl
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Is it Valentines Day yet?

Have I told you ladies today that I LOVE YOU!?!?
Well, I do, know that! :love:
The situation yesterday was very hard to deal with, but being able to come here, vent & get such positive & helpful feedback made all the difference for me! I even told my man about you all & this place. He was so cute, he thinks it's great & really helpful for me to have people around who truely understand what I am going through.
As far as my friend goes, My man & I have already discussed the situation, and no matter what the outcome or her comfort level, we are and will be together. She can't stop it now, it's too late now. And I'll tell you what, if she does anything like this again, you better believe I'm gonna call her on it!!! I'll give you one, but after that, we're gonna have issue! I'm cool, but I'm not that cool! I was an only child, and I don't share well with others! I can see his reasoning, but after I explained the way I see it and the consequences, with her suddenly having "feelings" again, that it was a really bad idea. But, as far as I'm concerned, he made this mess, he's gotta clean it up!

Ok, back to work, I'll check in later...but first~

Sel~ believe me girl, I feel ya on that one!!! I am learning though, that I cannot let my friends dictate the course of my life, if I do, I won't be living it for me, ya know? Good to see ya by the way, how's everything going for you?

Patrice~ very well said! You are so good at putting things in perspective, and I respect that about you! How you holding up? How's the atkins, still hanging in there? How is your beautiful son doing in middle school? Man, you'd think you had a daughter with all the money you been spending on clothes lately, huh? Keep strong girl, I know you got it in ya!

Marj~ Thanx for sending your prayers my way, obviously it worked huh? Maybe I should come to you for prayers when I need them & am feeling down. Thanx for you kind words as well! Seconded on the 2006 Callout!!! Hibernating would be the best way to get from now to then! Come on 2006!!!! We're under 6 months now Ladies... The year is almost over.
BTW: How's everything out your way, doing well? Have a lessed day girl! :love:

Texxie~ I'm tellin ya girl, if he would have told me in person, I would not have been showing him grave & forgiveness, I'da been showing him rage & bitterness! I'm not playing, that crushed me when he said it, but I have since cooled off, and realized the relationship is too important to me just to give up now! It was only a kiss, It's just the circumstances, who it was, the fact that he had just found out that day that I was approved to visit, etc. But we will get past this. He once told me that in every relationshiphe mucks things up in some way, in order to see just how strong said relationship was. I asked him if we could count th is as my test, so as to save me from any future pain, it was funny! I get that though, it's a security issue, but I'm here & want to be & have no plans of walking away, thanx for your support!! Hope you're having a good day yourself!!

To the rest of my 2006 crew, big hug Have the best day that you can, and keep being the strong beautiful women that you are!!!!

Old 08-17-2005, 02:42 PM
~One Step Closer~ 5/8/12

See...y'all know I love y'all!! Y'all keep me sane and keep me from opening up a can on folks. Where would I be without y'all...ummm, don't answer that!!!
Jeanne...I don't think anybody wants to mess with us 2006 girls...we are TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED...but, if we do get stressed over "stupid" folks..uh oh! here we go....

(((huggs)))
Sel
Old 08-17-2005, 02:53 PM
~One Step Closer~ 5/8/12

Well, ladies...it's that time again! We have talked so much that we have reached that 500 post count again. I'm gonna close this one & I'll start another one!! Are we a talkative bunch or what?

(((huggs)))
Sel