Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 1 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 1 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities: Apalachee-E CI, Apalachee-W CI, Bay CF, Blackwater River CF, Calhoun CI, Century CI, Franklin CI, Gadsden CF, Gadsden Re-Entry Center, Graceville CF, Gulf CI, Gulf CI-Annex, Holmes CI Jackson CI Jefferson CI Liberty CI NWFRC NWFRC Annex Okaloosa CI Quincy Annex Santa Rosa CI Santa Rosa Annex Wakulla CI Wakulla CI Annex Walton CI

Old 02-22-2018, 11:01 PM
Completely Jason's Girl!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YasminOaks View Post
My fiance is at Gulf Main. I try to get to see him every Saturday. I live about 4 hours away.
I wish I could see my baby every Saturday, I used to when I lived in FL but I live in GA now and things are crazy the last time I tried to come down the whole place was on lockdown and I didn't find out till the morning I got there and now this weekend he says they are having issues I may not get to see him either it is very frustrating.
"For verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Mathew 17:20--Brandy

Sponsored Links