Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Artistic Corner and Body Art
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Artistic Corner and Body Art Post all Body Art and Artistic + Photographic works in this forum

View Poll Results: Has your man gotten any tattoos while inside?
1 194 11.94%
2 145 8.92%
3 111 6.83%
4 or more 840 51.69%
none 335 20.62%
Voters: 1625. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2005, 10:07 PM

Yall would freak if ya saw my man ! He is completly covered ! From the top of his head down to his feet . He barely has any skin left ~ Cept for his back side and face . It all looks really good though . The only problem I have with any of it is ~ he has an ex's name right across his neck .
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2005, 08:32 PM

Trav Has 3 Tats Hes Gotten 2 In Prison 1 Is On His Neck It Say "traday" One Is On His Chest And Its His Mama's Name And Onne Is On His Fore Arm Its A Pharoah And It Looks Just Like Him...i Have One Tat Which Is A Butterfly And It Says Agape Underneath...im Getting A Few More...they R So Addictive!!!

PEACE AND BLESSINGS
BRITT
Old 05-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Reuniting on 11.o2.12

My husband has g0tten 3...
when he was in county he g0t my name on his neck on the left side, he already had this cross on his forearm when he went in but he g0t more work d0ne on it., and just recently he g0t "Amor" going across the front of his neck thats standing for the l0ve him and i have f0r each 0ther and thats wha he calls me. havent seen that one yet and kinda dont wanna see it becuz i hate that he g0t it in the dead center of his neck but its there n0w cant d0 anything about it..l0lz
he wanted to get sleeves done both armz and was really convinced that he was gonna do it but he wrote last week and said he wasnt gonna get that much stuff g0od thinking i told him..lol
HEz STiLL MY B0O!!

0ur Motto is: "To be SUCCESSFUL, you need to build a LOVING foundation"
Old 05-28-2005, 06:03 PM

My fiance has so many tatts I can't count them he has gotten them all inside and he plans on getting one more. My name on his neck because I suprised him with one on the back of my neck and one one on my calf with a heart crown and his name.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg michelle williams.jpg (30.5 KB, 71 views)
Old 05-28-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm his babydoll.

I won't let him, he's not allowed. He was in for 14 years prior and didn't come out with one, so I told him he's not about to do it this time. The whole thing worries me because I've heard too many bad stories about prison tats. When he comes home, we're going to go together to get one each.

~ Comte de Bussy-Rabutin

Old 05-28-2005, 11:54 PM
MEMBER #2..."2012 CLUB"

NOPE! NOT YET. IF HE WANTED TO GET ONE, FIRST, WE WOULD HAVE TO DISCUSS ALL THE RISKS THAT COME WITH DOING SO, BUT IF HE REALLY WANTED TO GET ONE AND IF I WAS 100% SURE THAT IT WAS "OK" FOR HIM TO DO SO, THEN I WOULD GO AHEAD AND LET HIM DO IT, HE IS AN ADULT AFTER ALL AND CAN MAKE HIS OWN CHOICES, BUT DEFENITELY WE WOULD HAVE TO DISCUSS IT FIRST.

Old 05-29-2005, 12:29 AM

Lightbulb

Kenzy's Daddy got 1 behind the walls and 4 before he went in... The one he got in there I DON'T like... it says things that I am strongly against and DO NOT agree with. The ones that he got out here were... a gothic dragon that says B.O.T.S (Brother hood of the shadows), "Freak Style", "C R I P" (one letter on each knuckle... thank God that faded) and "I (heart) DMK" his ex g/f daughter (it's not his but he was really close to her) and now he wants at least 2 more... our daughter's name and the chinese symbol for unity with 7/13/02 (the day we got together on it) but that we are getting together.

As for myself, I have gotten 1 so far (the chinese symbold for love and his DIN #) that's on my neck... I plan on getting a few more but that is down the road!

Alicia

Proud Mommy to

Makenzy Lynn,
Brayden Jeffrey
and Kaleb Joseph

Old 05-30-2005, 10:17 PM

Doug has more then his fair share of tattoos. all of which he got in prison or at home. I love them all and hes planning on finishing his chest and getting my name on his neck during this bid. heres all his tattoos, i know im probably forgetting some,

arms..
he has both sleeves done, which have demons, semi-naked ladies, his ex-girls name, and a graveyard with all of his dead friends names on the tombstones, below that there is a guy that looks like its crying and on it's arms its says south and side, i guess thats supposed to be him or one of his friends

torso...
On his back he has his last name in old english letters, over his heart he has a cadillac symbol, on his stomach he has U.R.I.P with the roman numeral for 19 underneath it (meaning S for southside). on his lower ab, kinda off to the side he has 'BAR BABY' with some pillz and codine, (he got it way before the song came out)

his leggs...
on one he has S.M.P (South Main Posse) going down his calf. and on the other he has this jester looking thing thats holding the crip symbol (that 3 looking thing with the crown) upside down with it crossed out and 187 writen ontop of it

his neck/face..
the back of his neck has "S. Main" writen on it but it looks kidish becuz it was done with dots....... on his eyelids he has "make it" on his right eye and "last forever" on his left eye. thats probably his most blunt tattoo. he used to have a tear drop under his eye, but it was removed... and he is planning on putting my name in cursive on his neck sometime soon... o and on his colar bones he has "suicidal lifstyle", i almost forgot...

his hands..
on his left knuckles he has "f-u-c-k" on the bones and "Y-O-U" between a little lower. he has his moms initails on the arch between his pointer and thumb, and on the other arch he has "G.L" (gang life)

Wow, im glad i found this post, it helped me remember every little detail about me babys art. I love his tattos, but i like everybody else worry about hep c and aids... i just hope he's thinking about it too...

Old 06-01-2005, 01:53 PM
We have a beautiful baby!

Robbie is sleeved as well and all of them came from the inside! The worst part about it is..........I am TERRIFIED of clowns and he has eight of those tats. ACK!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2005, 08:22 PM
hit after hit..

My man hasn't and won't get any tat's in jail.. He's very afraid of getting Hep or HIV. He wants to get my name on his neck with "till death do us part" underneath it. I personally like that idea,but want him to get it on the outside. I have his state ID tattooed on the under side of my left wrist. My cousin did 10yrs,day for day, in texas. Both of his arms are totally covered,has a few on his legs,and a few on his chest and neck. He has a time line on his left arm...marking when he got HEP B in '98 and HIV in '99. He has a few unfinished tat's because of that. He contracted HIV from a guy who was doing his tattoo's but first used the needle on himself, knowing he had HIV,then used them on my cousin. My cousin stabbed him 14 times after he found out he had gotten HIV, his last tat was the tear drop under his eye. So...a warning for everyone out there..tell your loved one to be very careful when getting a tat in prison..it can be life thretening.

Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatalacubana
i was wondering if yOur man has gottten any tattoos? my man has gotten 3 so far.. they call him snoop so he got a snoopy on his back.. he got his mom's name on his chest.. and my name "julissa" on his neck... im not to ok with it cuz they all look so ghettto.. but i lo ve the one with my name lOl..
(¸.·´ (Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option) `·.¸)
·´ ¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.*´ ¸.·´

Last edited by AngelFaceAlbion; 06-11-2005 at 08:24 PM..
Old 06-11-2005, 08:31 PM

Coy's only gotten one this time, but he has about 6 that he got during other trips. The one this time was result of his best friend lying to get himself a better deal...its the chinese lettering that stands for "trust no one". There's none going on at the unit he's at now so he shouldn't come home with any more.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:38 PM
My soul is his

Philip has gotten my name on his arm, his moms on his wrist, "mama tried" going down the back of both arms, a dragon on his shoulder, 'pfunk' on his stomach, our sons name, god rest his soul, on his chest across his heart with a cross and the day he died, and a bunch more ...i have philly on the back of my neck and philip jr. on my calf....

Old 06-21-2005, 11:20 PM
2007 CLUB MEMBER #22

My Shawn has gotten 3 tattoos he has my name over his heart our 8 yr old sons name and his last name across his shoulders . Im sure he will get one more soon b/c we had another son !!! So im 100% sure he will get our new baby boys name too ?? i like tattoos i just told him not to get carried away !!

YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN LOVE WHEN YOU SEE THE WORLD IN HIS EYES AND HIS EYES EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD .........
2007 CLUB MEMBER #22

STEPHANIE LOVES SHAWN
Old 06-23-2005, 12:30 PM

There is no room left on his body for anymore tats!! I love them, think he looks damn good with them. He is getting mine and our daughters name put on his neck! Only place not covered. I have two, his name on one shoulder, and a unicorn on the other. Waiting for a new pic of him, than am going down to have that put on my back. Ouchhhhh!!!
Old 06-24-2005, 12:14 AM
Loving him forever

Jay got 3 since hes been in. His daughters name and birthday on one arm and right below it his brothers name with the day he was born and the day he died. On the other arm hes got my name going down it. I have one on my back and one on my thigh and im getting his name done, just havent figured out where yet, prolly my calf. After the wedding, we are going to both get the wedding date done!

He is my life,
my one true love,
my best friend!

Old 06-27-2005, 11:32 AM

My fiance just got two more. One my name on his shoulder and one my nickname on his neck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dude.jpg (14.9 KB, 78 views)
Old 07-06-2005, 06:59 PM
waiting on Mike

Mike has over 30 mostly done inside, he has a few from the streets. The good thing is he is an awesome artist and he does alot of his own work. He just added a star to his right elbow and thats mine, because he always says I'm the star that lights the path to home. He will be doing 1 on my shoulder and 1 on my left calf for me when he gets home, yippie!!
Old 07-07-2005, 06:44 PM

yeah, my old man got all his tats while being down...actually, most of them look better than a lot of professionals and cost a whole hell of a lot cheaper too. One guy got out and I had him come do mine also, they can learn a lot about thier trade while being down and there sure isn't any shortage of people wanting them
Old 07-07-2005, 07:00 PM
missin my man

His first time down he got his whole arm done and quite a few others too. This time around, his other arm is almost complete and I guess he's got more work on his back too. I haven't seen his back in two years, I'm anxious to see it.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:56 PM

when i went to my visit i saw the two he just got one of my nickname on his neck and my name on hi shoulder
Old 07-30-2005, 10:22 AM

Default Tats galore

When I hear the word TATTOO... I automatically think of Randy. Everything he has, he has gotten while he has been locked up for the past 17 1/2 years. He has so many, that I don't even have a count for them. The one that I like the very best was done as a surprise for me back in 2002, which is a story in and of itself. On his left upper breast area he has a heart with barbwire and my name in a scroll! The story behind that is, we both got tattoos of each other's names in the same area at the same time and didn't tell each other what we were doing. Mine is of a cowboy boot with a yellow rose coming out of it with a vine coming down the boot and his nickname "Cowboy" arched across the top of the boot and the year we met under the heal. He is my Texan Cowboy and I miss him so much! When I told him what I had done, he about freaked. Because he knows I don’t have a pain tolerance, so hearing that I of all people; got a tattoo and now I want more, he didn’t know what to do with me… J

His back is covered. He has Texas from his shoulder to elbow on one arm and Rebel down the other arm. He has a demon on his forearm, a naked woman surrounded by flames on his upper arm, just under this tat he has his arm banded, but in the pictures I have, I can’t tell what it is, a guy and a girl doing the “Unskinny Bop” an the other arm, below that he has his arm banded with barbwire and then a flaming eight ball on his left hand. Those are the ones that can be seen. I know he has some on his legs, back, and stomach, of which I have yet to see… as the days go on he seems to add to them and so graciously forgets to tell me about them.
Traci

Hope anchors my soul - Hebrews 6:19
Old 08-02-2005, 09:57 PM
6 years strong <3

my man had 3 tats before he went in, but hasn't gotten any since... i told him he better not either cuz i don't want him catchin no disease from a dirty needle or nothin.. plus i like being there to watch, i think it's hot.

Old 08-02-2005, 10:12 PM
LovingJames

My man James has countless tats. But I like them all. He has a half back piece (tribal), a tribal wrist band on his left hand, a cross in the middle of his chest, a shroom in the little space between his thumb and pointer finger, half sleeves on both arms from shoulder to elbow the left of demons and drugs (reminder of his past) and on the right angels in a beautiful garden to remind him of his future. Two 8 inch tats on either calves on his legs and one more on his chest of Jesus standing behind prison bars with his head down praying holding the prison bars. They are really nice and they each mean something very special to him. He is fixing to get our 4 childrens names and b-days and my name. I heard it was bad luck but our love is so strong a tat won't change that. Luck is not a factor. We were meant to be. If we can survive years of heartache and seperation we will make it thru anything. Love is a daily choice.
Loving him is the best thing I have ever done. I'm good at loving him.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:23 PM
loved!

Thanked 1,147 Times in 715 Posts

chris IS the tattoo artist in prison...but he hasn't gotten any of his tattoos in prison. he's always had them done on the streets by (go figure) his students, lol.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Strength

Nope, I've managed to scare him out of getting any prison tat's.
I told him more than likely it'll be very unhygenic. I also warned him about hep c among other things.
As of a year ago I am no longer involved with the fool who led me to finding this forum. I do however appreciate the advice that I found here, this is a great resource for those who need it! ATTN Admins/Mods, please DELETE my Account if possible...Thank You.