Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Artistic Corner and Body Art
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Artistic Corner and Body Art Post all Body Art and Artistic + Photographic works in this forum

View Poll Results: HOW MANY MARBLES DOES YOUR MAN HAVE?
1 9 3.91%
2 4 1.74%
3 2 0.87%
4 1 0.43%
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT 200 86.96%
JUST ENOUGH 14 6.09%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2004, 12:03 AM

This thread is just too much. I had to come back. It seems to me that no man would ever try this. You know how their most prized possession is there you know what anyway. I thought that was supposed to be a sensitive area. I guess not.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2004, 12:21 AM
WHAT YOU WONT DO FOR LOVE

Alright, I've read all I need to know on this. If your man has done or is thinking of doing this he is STUPID beyond all thought and reason. There is nothing good that can come from this. The way that they have to get those things in should be enough to make them think twice. They are in a place where all kinds of infections are going around. I can understand enjoying pain but to do something like that to themselves? My next question is, where are they getting these things (marbles) from? Ladies, if your man has said any thing to you about wanting to do this, you might want to start talking real fast. It's going to be painful for the both of you, him putting in/them in and you when he enters and exits you! And the only way he can get in or out he has to be limp. How fun does that sound? None of it makes any sence to me at all! I can't wait for my man to call me tomarrow so that I can ask him if they're doing it up there with him and to tell him that I'm into a lot of things but allowing him to repeatly hurt me because he thinks it feels good to me! Not having it!!

At first I thought that this was a joke too. Now, this is no laughing matter.

Last edited by ebonyroot; 06-26-2004 at 12:25 AM..
Old 06-26-2004, 12:25 AM
WINNING! Admin

PTOQ Editorial Team Member 

Donation Award 

Thanked 37,871 Times in 10,461 Posts
Default Different strokes for different folks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyroot
Alright, I've read all I need to know on this. If your man has done or is thinking of doing this he is STUPID beyond all thought and reason. There is nothing good that can come from this. The way that they have to get those things in should be enough to make them think twice. They are in a place where all kinds of infections are going around. I can understand enjoying pain but to do something like that to themselves? My next question is, where are they getting these things (marbles) from? Ladies, if your man has said any thing to you about wanting to do this, you might want to start talking real fast. It's going to be painful for the both of you, him putting in/then in and you when he enters and exits you! And the only way he can get in or out he has to be limp. How fun does that sound? None of it makes any sence to me at all! I can't wait for my man to call me tomarrow so that I can ask him if they're doing it up there with him and to tell him that I'm into a lot of things but allowing him to repeatly hurt me because he thinks it feels good to me! Not having it!!

At first I thought that this was a joke too. Now, this is no laughing matter.
Believe it or not some people of both sexes find this pleasurable. To each his/her own...

Patty

THIS CORRESPONDENCE
IS FROM A WOMAN IN LOVE
WITH A FORMER INMATE OF
THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT
OF CORRECTIONS

Old 06-26-2004, 12:30 AM

I know! But after what I read, it all sounds scary. I'm really not trying to tell anyone what to or not to do. I'm sure there are some on both sides that do and or will enjoy it. Just think before you let him act.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:32 AM
WINNING! Admin

PTOQ Editorial Team Member 

Donation Award 

Thanked 37,871 Times in 10,461 Posts

Well said!

THIS CORRESPONDENCE
IS FROM A WOMAN IN LOVE
WITH A FORMER INMATE OF
THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT
OF CORRECTIONS

Old 06-26-2004, 12:37 AM
Account Closed

I am actually pondering a visual of a guy getting them in prison. How does that go - "Hey man I see you have steady hands with the clippers -will you insert some ball bearings in my...."

Sorry - but strikes me as HYSTERICAL!! I really doubt too many men are getting them while they are down. You know how homophobic men in the joint can be. I just don't see it.

Oh - No marbles, no piercings, or any other apparati attached to either of our ummm, parts. We are freaks, so we don't need any additional enhancements in the bedroom.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:48 AM

Hey ebonyroot, Where you said that the man has to be limp to have incertion well I don't know that that is true. The beads that are used are not that big. Well here is a site that explains more than I can.

http://www.molokosynthemesc.com/risk...enital+beading

If you look up genital beading on the internet you can get a lot more information.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:50 AM

http://encyc.bmezine.com/?Genital_Beading

This site gives more detailed information
Old 06-26-2004, 01:00 AM

http://tattoo.about.com/library/blfrenum.htm
here is another site, very clinically explained all the various male genitle piercings..plus, articles about it's origins, taking care of your piercings, lots of info overall on tatooes and piercings

actually, body piercings, as b-ray said, were tribal..

there is a book that came out probabaly late 80's called the Modern Primitives...talking about tribal piercing and tatooes...really trendy here in southern california..

at least here in southern california, piercings have been trendy since the 80's, and had nothing to do with prison per sae...maybe, they are slow to catch on an old trend=}

actually, sometimes it was a fetish thing...but, it was really trendy overall, just like lip, tounge, female genitle, bellybutton, nipples, down your spine, eyebrows...etc.
for some various piercings is a fashion choice, as well...

for some it is pleasurable, and actually a bit passe=}

Last edited by francis; 06-26-2004 at 01:06 AM.. Reason: add info
Old 06-26-2004, 01:06 AM

Nobody, that was more info than I thought I was going to get. But it's all good. The part about him haveing to be limp is about the ones that go as for to put in "sticks" -- toothpicks.
Old 06-26-2004, 02:44 AM

I am sure that that is a good book to read if you are interested in the history of tatoos and what not.

As far as the tribal tatooing well that was really popular all over the US a couple of years ago, and still is one of the popular requests the tatoo artists hear today. However just in the past years there are other extream body modifications that have become the "oh you have got to trys". I am talking about people putting meat hooks in them selves and stuff like that. However this is not all new the PEOPLE in general. There are all sorts of body modification that has been going on for years and years and years. Most of the piercing, tatooing, and other forms of body modification can be rooted back to religious ceremonys, or labels of tribes. I personally think that from the begining of time people were doing some kind of body modification for satisfaction. However this is not a history lesson on ones desire to modify ones body. This is a thread asking about marbles, and how many men have them, or are getting them, so I'll stop the history lesson.

Personally I have not heard about men using toothpicks for penial implants. That is just not right!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean think about it for a second, the moment that a man does get hard and it goes back down wouldn't the toothpick break? I mean heck, wood is a natural substance, and one would think that the body would reasorbe the wood after a while. Then what would be the point in doing that; going through the pain of the piercing in the first place just for it to desolve in a few months or years. But then again I could be wrong. I kinda liked the part of the thread where we were talking about playing marbles, I liked that picture much better.
Old 06-26-2004, 02:58 AM

Nobody,The pictures from the sites you posted are good. I mean, if you can enjoy a toy like that, cool. But that's not something that I would like to have every time I had sex. Feel me?!?!
Old 06-26-2004, 03:04 AM

Oh I feel you there (ouch)!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I would like that either. But like I said earlier to each his/her own. I mean heck why go through all that pain to do something like that to yourself when there is genital warts out there (lol). To me that is what that looks like, and if you get tired of the warts at least you can get them frozen off, and from what it sounds like it is pretty hard to get rid of the beading. So my advice to any man that wants to experiment with getting little knoby looking things all over his penis would have to be go out and find someone with genital warts, and at least have a little fun getting all knoby lol. No really that just wouldn't be something I am interested in having my hubby get.
Old 06-26-2004, 03:22 AM
~his spice 4 life~

What an education I'm getting tonight! At first I'd never heard of such a thing and then I couldn't "picture" it. Now I have heard about it and SEEN it! And now that I've seen it, I have to be honest. If I saw something like that coming at me, I'd turn around and RUN!
Old 06-26-2004, 03:51 AM

for health reasons, and quality, i would only let my man have a professional do it...once he got home...if that is something we were interested in...

but, if your man already did it, make sure everything he used was sterile, new, and aftercare is essential...

the pleasure factor is on a very individual basis...like most things...
Old 06-26-2004, 04:04 AM

nobody, in modern primitives they have such pics of hanging from meat hooks...now you made me go find my book=} that is the guy i was thinking of Fakir, as you said he is performing an Indian O-Kee-Pa ceremonty by hanging by fleshhooks...i am sure there is more to the ritual and it's meaning...it is too late to read it now..

if anyone is interested in a peek into tattoo, piercing, and scarification it is one of the REsearch books, called Modern Primitives, it came out in 1989..a lot of history of body modification, i think it is a classic(some of the best)..., but, now there is so much out there about it on the web, magazines etc.

where do we go from here..=}
Old 06-26-2004, 04:20 AM

Well sorry to make you get up from the computer francis lol. I know how hard it can be to force yourself to get up from the computer at night, especially when you are tired. Not too long ago there was also a special on the history of body modification on TLC or some other channel, and it had him (Fakir) on it. It was pretty interesting.

If anyone is interested in seeing the renouned Fakir, the "Father of the Modern Primitives Movement" you can see his web page at the following link. However if you don't want to see things like people with fleshhooks levitating off the ground I don't suggest it.

http://www.bodyplay.com/index.shtml
Old 06-26-2004, 04:58 AM
Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,650 Times in 349 Posts

Great discussion to this point and becasue the web sites shared this far are on the 'clinical' side of the topic they can stay... Let's make sure however that this topic does not get too far off base from the original discussion and question...

The Prison System is Broken
Old 06-26-2004, 09:18 AM
We are Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy9847
Ok girls,
I am talking about little tiny marbles that are inserted into you man's love tool, I guess it's not too popular anywhere else, but at CMC in Cali. I know of a lot of dudes that have them and I wanted to know from the ladies what too expect when my Baby comes home. Maybe this wasnt the best thread to put out there.
sounds very painful; and i would not recommend this at all!
Old 06-26-2004, 10:14 AM
~his spice 4 life~

Ok, I did go to the website above that discusses body modification - or whatever they're calling it. However, I couldn't stand to read it because of the picture demanding my attention beside it, so.....can anybody tell me WHY they do this? Ok, the marbles are for sexual pleasure I guess. But what in the world are the meat hooks for? I'm serious - I do want to know - I am interested WHY anyone would do such a thing.

And thank you for leaving this thread up, I've learned a lot.
Old 06-26-2004, 11:04 AM

Thumbs down Marbles

I've heard of this before; but I'm young and know people in the body mod scenes. My guy has two jail tattoos from youth; I told him he'd better not get another, and even he agrees at this point. Usually they have to be covered or redone, and they're lucky not to get hep. C or something else. Its unsanitary, and seldom quality. An extreme body mod poses even more risk. I see nothing wrong with it, IF its something they really want, if they got it done by a professional, in a clean environment. Prison doesn't qualify by any means.
Old 06-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Closed

i told my man NO way in heck he was going to do that to himslef. he quickly changed his mind. lol . i said if ya break it then what ya going to do then LOL.. im sure there are some that love there men with theirs! i just couldnt see my man getting it done.
Old 06-26-2004, 03:36 PM
chey_sf

Marbles are a little too big. I have read about using a string of Pearls!! tried it, and it worked!!! It is a turn on and don't knock it unless you try it..
Old 06-26-2004, 04:20 PM

I Know A Lot Of Guys That Have This But My Man Doesn't So Personally I Don't Know What It Feels Like. But... I Here That It Feels Really Good!!!!
Old 06-26-2004, 06:21 PM
chey_sf

I need to ask this..!! How and why do all those guys in there have marbles in their privates. Did they get them while they were in there?? 'lol