Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Lounge Come in... put your feet up and relax... talk about anything non-prison related! Hobbies, Books, Technical and Do it Yourself, Travel and more.

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 06:38 PM
Jeffs Princess

HEY AMBER!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT VISIT TONIGHT!!!! LISTEN GIRL YOU ARE GOING TO KILL MISSONE'S EYES WITH THAT PINK WRITING AND ITS WAY TO SMALL SO TRY TO WRITE A LITTLE BIGGER!!! LOL!! ANYWAY GIVE US AN UPDATE ON THE VISIT!!!!

AMY- THANK GOD FOR DADDY'S RIGHT! IM HAPPY HES LOANING THE MONEY TO YOU TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED.

OK EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND ILL CHECK BACK LATER!

~Jeff's Princess~
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2004, 07:15 PM
takin one day at a time

Amber- I hope you have a great visit..and let us know how it went. Keep your head up girl everyone has times when their going through problems with money.

Amy- It's great to hear your father is going to help you. I hope you get that car fixed as soon as possible.

Missone- LOL your son still wants to sleep with you I hope mine won't be like that, I don't think I would be able to handle it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!!! I've been sitting by the phone all day and when I left to help to pick my mom up to drop her car off to see whats wrong with it...when I get back I look on the ID caller and see he called me 2 times. I was hoping he would call again b.c I got in a few minutes after he called but he didn't maybe he will call me early in the morning and wake me up like he usually does if our son doesn't do it first.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:07 PM
Jeffs Princess

OK LADIES IGNORE ME IF YOU MUST BUT I HAVE TO VENT. OK SO IM IN MARYLAND AND YES I DO LIKE IT HERE BUT IM NOT ADJUSTING WELL TO MANY THINGS AND TONIGHT DID IT FOR ME.

IT ALL STARTED WITH CHINESE FOOD. ALL I DID WAS WALK INTO THE CHINESE RESTAURANT TO ORDER TAKE-OUT. SIMPLE YOU SAY???? YOU HAVE NO IDEA. SO HERE I AM ORDERING MY STEAMED SHRIMP WITH SNO-PEAS DRY, SAUCE ON THE SIDE AND BROWN RICE. THE LADIES SAYS TO ME PORK FRIED RICE, I SAID BROWN RICE, SHE SAID FRIED RICE, I SAID BROWN RICE SHE SAID WHITE RICE, ALMOST IN TEARS I AGREED TO THE WHITE RICE. AFTER THOUROUGHLY RESEARCHING EVERY CHINESE FOOD PLACE IN THE AREA I CAME TO FIND OUT NO BROWN RICE. OK I ACCEPTED IT.

THEN I GO TO THE CAR WASH AND THERE IS ONE GIRL THERE WASHING THE CAR SO I SIMPLY ASKED HER, ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WORKING HERE. WELL SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS STUPID AND SHE REPLIED NO, IM WASHING MY CAR. I LOOKED AT HER LIKE SHE WAS INSANE, IT WAS A DO IT YOURSELF CAR WASH!! WE DIDNT HAVE THOSE IN LONG ISLAND SO I WAS KIND OF LIKE IN SHOCK. I WENT ON TO ASK HER IF SHE KNOWS OF ANY FULL SERVICE CAR WASHES AND SHE DIRECTED ME TO THE SHELL GAS STATION. SO I DROVE AND 2 MEN WERE TRYING TO HAVE ME GIVE THEM 3 DOLLARS SO I CAN DRIVE MY CAR THROUGH THE CAR WASH MYSELF! STILL, NOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, SO 2 HOURS OF SEARCHING AND A 25 MINUTE DRIVE LATER I FINALLY FIND A CAR WASH, FULL SERVICE!!! SO I GOT THE ULTRA DELUXE WASH FOR $20 AND WAS WAITING INSIDE TALKING TO THE MANAGER. THE GIRL CAME IN AND GOT ME AND TOLD ME MY CAR WAS READY AND I WENT OUTSIDE AND WAS LIKE YOUR DONE??? MY RIMS WERE STILL DIRTY AND MY WINDOWS WERE SPOTTED, SO I ASKED THE MANAGER WHY MY CAR STILL LOOKED LIKE THIS AND THEY FIXED IT. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT I TIPPED $15! IN LONG ISLAND THEY HAVE LIKE 5 FULL SERVICE CARWASHES PER TOWN, SO IM USED TO WHAT IM USED TO. OK NEXT TIME ILL DO IT MYSELF AT HOME CAUSE THEY SUCK. ILL ADJUST.

THEN I DECIDED TO FIND A BUTCHER SO I CAN BUY MEAT AND CHICKEN. I HAVE ISSUES WITH BUYING AT A GROCERY STORE, THATS ANOTHER STORY. ANYWAY IM A VEGETERIAN, SO I ONLY NEED IT FOR MY KIDS, AND TO ME I LIKE A BUTCHER BETTER CAUSE I DONT KNOW I THINK EVERYTHING IS MORE FRESH AND TO ME I CANT TELL IF MEAT SMELLS BAD CAUSE I THINK IT SMELLS BAD WHEN IT IS FRESH. BUT NO BUTCHERS HERE, ITS OK, ILL ADJUST.

THEN I TRY TO FIND A HEALTH FOOD GROCERY STORE, AND FINALLY I FOUND A WHOLE FOODS, WE HAVE THEM IN NEW YORK, BUT WE ALSO HAVE WILD BY NATURE AND I PREFER THAT ONE OVER WHOLE FOODS, BUT WHOLE FOODS IS OK. SO AN HOUR DRIVE LATER TO THE NEAREST HEALTH FOOD STORE, I GO IN AND ITS NOTHING LIKE THE WHOLE FOODS IN LONG ISLAND. THEY DONT HAVE RICE IN THE BINS AND SEA SALT IN THE BINS, THERE ONLY LINE OF VEGGIE BURGERS IS GARDEN BURGER, (IF I WANTED TO BUY GARDENBURGERS I WOULD OF GOT THEM IN THE REGULAR GROCERY STORE) THEY DONT CARRY MY FAVORITE VEGETERIAN SANDWICHES, BUT STILL, WHOLE FOODS HAS GREAT SUSHI AND I LOVE MY SUSHI!!! SO IM STILL HAPPY, UNTIL........ I WAS IN UTTER DISBELIEF. THE FISH IN THE SUSHI IS COOKED!!!!!! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??? SUSHI IS SUPPOSED TO BE RAW. OK NOW IVE HAD IT, BUT STILL WHAT CAN I DO ILL LEARN TO ADJUST.

I GO TO SILVER SPRING MINING CO. ITS A RESTARAUNT TO ORDER TAKEOUT. I SIMPLY ASKED FOR A GARDEN SALASDWITH YELLOW FIN TUNA OVER IT BLACKENED AND RARE. OK THE GIRL ALMOST HAD A STROKE WHEN I SAID RARE SO SHE SAID HOW ABOUT MEDIUM RARE, I AGREED BUT ALSO TOLD HER LISTEN, IF THEY CANT DO IT MEDIUM RARE, ILL JUST GET THE SHRIMP. CAUSE IF IT COMES OUT WELL DONE I WONT EAT IT ANYWAY. SHE TOLD ME NOT PROBLEM THEY SERVE TUNA MEDIUM RARE ALL THE TIME CAUSE TUNA IS SUPPOSED TO BE SERVED LIKE THAT!! OK IM HAPPY NOW! GOT HOME AND THE TUNA WAS SO WELL DONE AND SO DRY I ALMOST CHOKED ON IT. OK ILL JUST GET THE SHRIMP NEXT TIME I SAID TO MYSELF AFTER ABOUT A HALF HOUR OF CURSING. AGAIN I WILL ADJUST.

BUT TONIGHT WAS THE LAST STRAW. I WENT TO NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA, EVERYONE RAVES ABOUT IT AND SAYS THE PIZZA IS JUST LIKE NEW YORK PIZZA. SO I GO AND ORDER A PIE AND OH MY GOD, IT WAS PIZZA HUT, NEW YORK PIZZA MY @SS!!!! IT WAS TERRIBLE. THAT I WILL DEFINETELY NOT ADJUST TO.

I KNOW IM ACTING LIKE A BABY, BUT EVERYTHING IS SO DIFFERENT AND IM GOING THROUGH MASSIVE SHOCK RIGHT NOW. I HAD NO IDEA HOW DIFFERENT MARYLAND WOULD BE COMPARED TO NEW YORK. THERE ARE PLUS SIDES THOUGH. THE COST OF LIVING IS MUCH CHEAPER, THE PEOPLE ARE MUCH NICER, WELL SOME, IVE BEEN CALLED A B!TCH LIKE 3 TIMES AND THE WOMAN AT WHOLE FOODS SAID TO ONE OF HER CO-WORKERS THAT I SHOULD GO BACK TO NEW YORK. BUT I STAYED CALM AND DIDNT SMACK HER IN HER FACE NEW YORK STYLE, I HAVE TO SET AN EXAMPLE I HAD NICHOLAS WITH ME, OR ELSE TRUST ME I WOULD OF. I GUESS IM JUST A LITTLE HOME SICK. NOT REALLY FOR NEW YORK, BUT FOR MY THINGS IM SO USED TO. BUT I GUESS I CAN LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS. I WILL SAVE ABOUT A $100 A MONTH BECAUSE I WILL NO LONGER BE GETTING MY CAR WASHED EVERY WEEK AND I WILL PROBALLY LOOSE CRAZY WEIGHT BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING FOR ME TO EAT HERE EXCEPT FOR CRAB AND I AM SO DEALTHLY ALLERGIC. ANYWAY I HAD TO VENT. THANKS LADIES.

~Jeff's Princess~

Last edited by jeffsprincess; 06-22-2004 at 09:12 PM..
Old 06-22-2004, 10:53 PM
takin one day at a time

Let it all out girl!!! I know you have to be missing some of the stuff in New York thats why I don't think I could ever leave Tennessee. I don't adjust well with finding myself around in new places, thats why I think I'll just stick here so that way I know where everything is. Its funny b.c one of my friends well not really a friend since she can't look for my rings that I've been waiting for her to find and she keeps makin up excuses *cough* B anyways, back to what i was saying lol sorry...she has lived here her whole life and she doesn't know where anything is I was always amazed by that b.c if you live at a place you should know where things are you know what I mean. But of course shes just goin on her marry way with her man she meet over the internet (nothing wrong with it but the type of guy she has meet)thats nothing but a jerk that has changed her so much, shes in right now with him and having nothing to do with her family while shes been here and nothing to do with me or my son and shes suppose to be the godmother what type of godmother doesn't have anything to do with the child HMM she irretates me I wish she would hurry and go back with him to Texas, she doesn't even bathe, thats just disguisting when she wasn't like that before. Sorry I guess I needed to get that out since I just got off the phone with her, almost a hour conversation and she didn't say a damn word even with me trying to start a conversation with her,i was about to hang up and see if she would even notice that I did, to busy playing a game i say she wouldn't had, but if she does it again she will hear a mouth full. And her birthday was last monday I went, hurried and got myself and my son a bath to go to her house I get there and after 10 or 15 minutes she leaves with him, i haven't said anything to her about it but you don't do a friend that way, she even knew I was gettin myself and my son ready, I was rushing so I could make it and spend some time with her. OH WELL!! Anyways....back to you Princess it'll take awhile for you to adjust and it might be hard but your doing it for a good reason and I'm glad to see you have some positives about moving. I wish nothing but the best for you in your transcition(sp) LOL I could see you smackin some women I swear if that women had of said that and me hear her I would have went off too, but of course not around the little one. Glad to see you kept your cool, to bad she didn't get it, but next time. Well I'm off to bed goodnight girls, if I can actually get myself to get off of here. Talk to you wonderful ladies tomorrow, have a great and blessed day tomorrow. I just hope and pray I get to hear my sexy mans voice.

Last edited by imissmylove; 06-22-2004 at 10:58 PM..
Old 06-23-2004, 02:23 AM

Good Morning Ladies! First let me tell you ladies that I have surely missed you all lots and lots!!! I have so much to catch you guys up on, I just don't know where to start. Let's see....Well between working 12 hour days for 7 days straight, I am also taking a phlebotomy class two days a week. It's only a 5 week course so it's super fast paced. In between all that I am dealing with the adjustment of having to learn to live with a man I've been apart from for 5 years. Dealing with a pre-teen daughter who is diabetic and refuses to eat correctly and exercise and take her meds when she is supposed too. But otherwise everything seems to be going okay. It really isn't as bad as I make it out to be. My daughter is a very sweet young lady, she's just going thru that preteen rebellious stage. Been there, done that so I should really be more understanding! NOT!!! LOL Now about adjusting to him being home. Ladies I truly love this man and I know he truly loves me, but there are days when I just really wish he would board his spaceship and fly back to Mars! LOL But then there are the other days when I wake up and he has fixed me breakfast in bed. Or like today, I was so tired I could barely cope. I am getting ready to go to class for 4 hours and then on to work for 12 hours, and i come out of the shower and he has made me a fruit bowl of cantaloupe and strawberries and makes me sit down and he feeds me! So yes, if you are wondering... I am learning to live with him cuz I just can't live without him! LOL So we just take each day as it comes and remember each day, irritated or not to say I love you. Oh yeah and did I forget to mention I have a 1 yr old 6 lb Yorkie who thinks he is a 50 lb rottweiler(sp?)!LOL Seriously though ladies I have missed you like madly and i promise to get my stuff together and check on you.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:49 AM

i was going to write...but, alas the bed has won...
i will give you all my advice tomorrow=}
fondly-francis

missone, you make me laugh, i liked your story about making room for Daddy=]
hi, amy, becky, magic, princess, Amber..hey, i was trying really hard to read your post...for us blindies, can you write bigger and in a darker color=}

sending thoughts for mail and calls for you all!!
wed is here , and thursday barely counts, and fri flys...and then you texas gals will be together, and those who get visits will be visiting...
Old 06-23-2004, 04:02 AM

hi Amy, iwas just about to go to bed, and then i see your little name down there...i hate getting help with strings attached...or opportunities to tell me my mistakes..i thought i could say something of interest to you, but i am just commiserating with you=} but, just be glad your car is fixed!!! forgeta about'm that is what one of my friends says to me, when be it family, friends, aquaintance, say something stupid, with her accent, she smiles and says forgeta about'm=}
hope you have a goooooooooood wed!
Old 06-23-2004, 04:08 AM
Donation Award 

Princess I give you alot of credit for moving like that. You will adjust ok.It will take sometime. there will all ways be people like the ones that you have been dealing with and yes it would be nice to smack them but just kill them with kindness cause if you show your NY side they will still think that all NYer's are that way. It is a small town and they are proably so curious(?) about you and you proably scare them!!!!!!I all ways wash my own car when it is nice outside cause the car is white and if there are spots I can fix it myself.Just so buy so cleaning products for your truck.They pretty much make everything in wipes for the inside so it is not to bad. Just let your son help you with the inside just not the windows hehe.VENT GIRL cause that is why we are here not just to listen to your vents about Jeff but about your everyday life.

MajicI'm glad that you checked in we were wondering about you. I hope that your work load eases up soon. But in the long run you are showing your daughter that work is good. As for your man you two will do just fine it takes time. They are so on graud still and when they do let down the wall it is good.As for the pre-teen stage
GOODLUCKcause mine is 13 and she kills me sometimes to the point that if she was an adult I would beat her,but she is not so I just look at her like she is talking a different language.I hope that you get to understand that she needs to take her meds cause they are important!!!!!!!!
I'm glad that everyone is seems to be doing okay. I see Francis's name at the bottom. Good morning or Good night. I hope that all is well over there with you.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:10 AM
takin one day at a time

Well I thought I would check in, I'm so happy to see Majic came and checked in, I'm so glad to see you girl finally here. Don't work yourself to much, I hope it eases up soon. And about your man serving you breakfast in bed.....AWWWW How sweet. He made you a fruit tray to eat this morning thats so sweet...no wonder you have to adjust about him being home..your not used to him serving you things. Thats so sweet, if my baby did that when he came home I would look at him and see if he was on any drugs b.c he hasn't done that one before.

Good morning to all of you and Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!! I'm off to check some threads out. I see you Princess down there And I see Missone after I post Have a great day girls!!! I have to go get my son out of the sink

Last edited by imissmylove; 06-23-2004 at 07:11 AM..
Old 06-23-2004, 07:41 AM
Is in the Hizzouse!

VENTING VENTING VENTING!!!

That's what we are here for. Vent away Ladies. I'm getting ready to go to work, but i realized i have been logged in all night so I had to read what's happening.

MAJICLADY My forerunner Glad you checked in my sister. WOO HOO!!! I missed you something fierce. All is well in missone's world thisw day. Just thinking and dreaming about my baby. I'm going to work and write him a nice letter. He gotta luv me .

Oh well... i'll check back later.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:13 AM
Jeffs Princess

HEY LADIES!!! BECKY LOL!!! ABOUT YOUR FRIEND!! DROP HER. SERIOUSLY, WHO NEEDS THAT ANYWAY. MISSONE WHATS THE DEAL???? MAJIC- IM SO HAPPY YOU CHECKED IN IM GONNA TALK TO YOU! IF YOU EVER CALL ME BACK. DAMN GIRL IM STILL WAITING ON THAT CALL BACK! AMY YOU ARE TOO CUTE, I DO KNOW THEY SELL STUFF TO WASH MY CAR, I HAVE DONE IT MYSELF BEFORE ONCE OR TWICE!!! YOU HAD ME LMFAO!!! GOD DAMN DO I REALLY COME OFF AS THAT MUCH OF A PRINCESS?????? CAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS SUGGESTED THAT TO ME. A MAN WAS TELLING ME AT THE GAS STATION THAT THEIR IS THIS PLACE ITS CALLED AUTO ZONE AND THEY SELL SOAP AND STUFF TO CLEAN YOUR CAR AT HOME. IT WAS SO FUNNY CAUSE HE WAS DESCRIBING IT TO ME IN SUCH GREAT DETAIL, CAUSE I DONT THINK HE THOUGHT I HAD ANY IDEA! AND ALL THIS TO A GIRL WHO WAS ACCEPTED TO CORNELL AND GOT A 1360 ON HER S.A.T.'s. LMFAO!!! OK LADIES HAVE A GREAT DAY IM OFF TO GO FIND A JOB, BUT FIRST I THINK IM GOING TO PLAY TENNIS FOR LIKE A HALF HOUR. ILL BE BACK LATER!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

~Jeff's Princess~
Old 06-23-2004, 10:26 AM
Is in the Hizzouse!

Becky I meant to tell you to kick ole girl to the curb too. She needs to recognize.

Hey Princess, I'm just chillin, trying to keep it real. Hence you do act AND talk like a pricess, but oh well. I love you anyway LOL. I'm getting ready to call you to wish you luck on the interviews.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:32 AM
takin one day at a time

LOL I'm about to kick her to the curb, all I got to say she better hope shes gone by the time my guy gets out, hes having a word with her for telling her parents when he first meet them almost 3 1/2 years ago that he was a awful person and they shouldn't like him b.c he smoked pot(didn't find this out until 3 months ago from her sister), and she does that now herself. That will be funny seeing her face when he tells her off. Missone thanks for the advice and you too Princess I'm giving her one more day to look for my rings that I haven't had since I graduated highschool which was back in 2001, if she doesn't find them I told her she would pay me somehow some way and not her mother but herself. Princess i wish you the best of luck with the interviews and finding a job...i'm going to have to find a job when my baby gets out, I can't wait. I figured I would to get us on her feet faster. Good luck!!! I'm sitting here patiently waitin for a phone call, I wish he would hurry and call, I'm getting tired of waiting..i'm so scared i'll miss it again. Have a bright blessed day everyone!!! I am even though its raining here I hate rain.
Old 06-23-2004, 01:37 PM
Jeffs Princess

HI LADIES!!! I THINK I GOT A JOB. LAST NIGHT THE OWNER OF THE DINER THAT IS RIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE CALLED ME. HE WANTED ME TO START IMMEDIETLY BUT AFTER TALKING TO HE TOLD ME THE SHIFT WAS 3PM-11PM, AND I CANT WORK NIGHTS ONLY DAYS. SO I TOLD HIM IM SORRY I CANT IM LOOKING FOR DAYS. ANYWAY, THEY OWN A FEW OTHER DINERS AND HE TOLD ME TO GO OVER TO HIS OTHER DINER, ITS ONLY LIKE 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME, SO I WENT TODAY, HAD TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION (YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WEIRD THAT IS FOR ME. IN NEW YORK FOR DINERS YOU DONT FILL OUT APPLICATIONS! ITS EITHER THEY HIRE YOU OR THEY DONT.) SO I WENT TO HAND IT IN AND STARTED WALKING OUT THE DOOR AND THE MANAGER WAS LIKE WAIT, COME HERE, AND HE SAW THAT I HAVE LIKE 14 YEARS DINER EXPERIENCE AND TOLD ME TO COME BACK ON FRIDAY AND TALK TO THE WOMAN WHO DOES THE SCHEDULE. SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL WORK OUT AND THEY ARE HIRING FOR DAYS!! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!! AND I ALSO WORKED OUT FOR AN HOUR AT THE GYM AND PLAYED TENNIS FOR ABOUT AN HOUR TOO! IM DOIN GOOD! TALK TO YOU ALL LATER! BYE!

BECKY - I HOPE HE CALLS REAL SOON!!! DONT FEEL BAD, I CAME HOME YESTERDAY AFTERNOON JUST TO GET JEFFS CALL AND GUESS WHAT???? HE DIDNT CALL. I THINK HE PROBALLY FORGOT CAUSE IT WAS AN OFF SCHEDULE CALL. ANYWAY, HES CALLIN TONIGHT!!! WOO-HOO!

MISSONE - I AM HURTING RIGHT NOW. DO I REALLY DESERVE ALL THESE INSULTS??? I DO NOT TALK AND ACT LIKE A PRINCESS!!!! IM SO INSULTED! IS THAT HOW YOU GIRLS REALLY VIEW ME????

~Jeff's Princess~
Old 06-23-2004, 01:47 PM
Is in the Hizzouse!

Princess you ARE doing good girl. I must say, i'm proud of you. And I also feel the job is yours if you want it. And princess... you can't help it if you're a princess. And don't be getting all mad either, because it is not an insult coming from me. Would you be insulted if someone called you spoiled? Talk to me.

Becky, I hope you got the call.
Old 06-23-2004, 01:54 PM
Jeffs Princess

WHY AM I SPOILED NOW???? WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THIS ATTACKING??? IM CHANGING MY NAME TO SPOILED PRINCESS INSTEAD OF JEFFSPRINCESS!! DAMN, I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HOW ALL YOU ALL VIEW ME!

~Jeff's Princess~
Old 06-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Donation Award 

Ok hold on a minute cause you are taking what I said the wrong way. I didn't mean that you were spoiled and unable to wash your car. You are having unneed Drama over the car wash That was all and really there is nothing wrong with being spoiled cause I'm spoiled to a point by my parents and Louis(when he was out).
I just wanted you to understand that I was not being mean.
FORGIVE ME PRINCESS I MEAN SPOILEDPRINCESSLOL
This sucks my car is a mess and I feel like I'm losing my mind over stuff. First my car know I have a water leak under my house just great that is all I need. Well ladies I'm getting off I will try to be on later. cause I need to laugh and we allways laugh in chat.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:37 PM
Is in the Hizzouse!

Hey Louisgirl Sorry to hear about the car. If it ain't one thing it's another huh? A chat is definitly needed. Princess I SAID what i said. NOT everyone else. So don't blame everyone... especially louisgirl. Why don't you change your name to spoiled drama princess. LMAO
Old 06-23-2004, 07:29 PM
Donation Award 

where Is Everyone I Thouhgt We Were Going To Chat Tonight!!!!!!! And I Needed To Post Cause My Last Post Was 666 And That Is Scarey!!!!!
Old 06-23-2004, 07:31 PM
Donation Award 

great I Will Talk To Myself Cause The Post Befor This One Says #666 Also!!! Just Great!!!!
Old 06-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Jeffs Princess

im here!!!! sorry i was watching my shows! where is everyone at????

~Jeff's Princess~
Old 06-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Jeffs Princess

hi majic your here!!!!! woo-hoo!!!!

~Jeff's Princess~
Old 06-23-2004, 08:08 PM

Hi Amy! I see you are having the blues, and I can surely relate to that!!! I hope that everything eases up on you! Hey ladies, thanks for welcoming me back, you don't know how much I appreciate that you guys are here for me!
Old 06-23-2004, 08:09 PM

Hi princess!! Congrats on the job!!! I know you've got it in the bag!!! Did you want to start working this early?
Old 06-23-2004, 09:50 PM
Is in the Hizzouse!

i can hardly keep my eyes open but i'm still trying to read and post. that's a shame