Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Parents with Children in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Parents with Children in Prison For the parents of prisoners

Old 09-18-2011, 08:15 PM

Thanked 5,448 Times in 1,495 Posts

Thank God a HUG!!! Soda, crumb cake and a surprise sandwich and camdy bars!!! LOVE IT!! Such a treat for our eyes as well his and yours to feast on each others abd share each others company .

Just sorry about the Mall trip where Moon was less then gracious about sharing a parking spot, I'm sure you can "vicariously" help her through this sharing thing .
1bird2 (09-18-2011), Missymama (09-19-2011), moondoggie1 (09-18-2011)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,737 Times in 964 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebella View Post

Just sorry about the Mall trip where Moon was less then gracious about sharing a parking spot, I'm sure you can "vicariously" help her through this sharing thing .
This made me laugh!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moondoggie1 For This Useful Post:
1bird2 (09-18-2011), bumblebee37 (09-18-2011)
Old 09-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,884 Times in 1,674 Posts

OMG!! I just got home from a weekend of visits....3 in 2 days, 3 different towns....but I am SOOOOO EXCITED that you FINALLY got to see, touch, hug, feed, laugh and cry with Joe!!!!!!! I thought about you all weekend!!! Thank God for that one!!! What a tremendous relief.....I do believe we were all holding our breath on this one!!!!
I am still praying for him to be close enough for regular visits from here on out!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!
Love and prayer and thanksgivings!!
XXOO
bumblebee37 (09-18-2011), moondoggie1 (09-19-2011)
Old 09-18-2011, 11:33 PM
~NDNAVO~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee37 View Post
I'm going to be real honest with everyone on this board and tell you the truth because I don't get to talk to Joe very often. It seems like to me that threw the years if he hasn't been in lock down then he has no phone privileges for either fighting, a new tattoo, shanks in his cell, oh God the list is just to awful tell everyone because we should have been done with all of these issue's year ago.
Today I just felt the need to tell my online family that my kid was shackled and moving somewhere.....I'm praying that it is a little closer then 2000 miles away. I'm also praying that he isn't walking into a deadly situation as he is still max. security and I know how a lot of those guys at that level have nothing to lose and my son isn't smart enough to back down. (And please no derogatory remarks because I am not saying he is retarded) I am saying that he likes to fight......
Hmmm I noticed my font changed but I'm too lazy to rewrite my whole page.
(hugs) bb
Aw BB, I am sorry to hear about your son. I don't have any children in the system, or at all for that matter, but my boyfriend is in prison. I remember when he was being moved I was FREAKING out to the fullest because I hadn't hear from him all day. I called everyone I could think of before I finally caved in and called the U.S. Marshalls. I don't know the number anymore but you can call the prison your son was last at and they should be able to give you the number, that's how I got the number. Once I called the person who answered the phone asked for my guys registration number and told me where he was being sent to. I was unable to talk to him for 2 days but at least I knew where he was going, it gave me a piece of mind. Between his mother and I we make sure one of us get to talk to him daily and let him know he is not forgotten, he says it helps and makes him feel like an important person again. Anyways, another suggestion I can offer is to go to the BOP website and go to the Inmate Locator. Here you can search for him by name or number, I am sure you are fully aware of this, but while Rudy was in trasition I watched that page like a hawk until I got in contach with the US Marshalls. I will keep yall in my prayers BB, hopefully something I have said may help.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katallac04 For This Useful Post:
jancy (09-19-2011), moondoggie1 (09-19-2011)