Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN > Wisconsin Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wisconsin Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release or community service in Wisconsin should be posted here.

Old 04-16-2010, 06:40 PM

Default Harassing Dishonest Parole Agent

Hello PTOers!

My Hubby is on parole and his PO is a (*&(*&&^(& to say the least...one night my hubby came in loud and some neighbor called 911 and he got arrested and is now sitting in msdf facing revocation...she called me for an interview to see what happened that night and she asked if he hit me and i said no (we werent even fighting he just came in loud at 1:30 am) then the next day she comes with revocation papers saying he hit me without my permission...and placed a no contact order on us...this has been about the 3rd time shes harrassed us...ive tried talking with her supervisor but shes a &(*&(^ too...is there anyone else i can call to make a complaint or get a switch??? Because im all he has and she took that away...its milwaukee county...i think shes racist because she was fine with me until she found out i was white with a black male and she is white herself...her attitude tottally changed...please help!! it would be appreciated!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 07:19 PM

Wow, sorry I can't help, but that is ridiculous. It is so frustrating when POs abuse their power. We felt what I'm pretty sure is the racist attitude as well. You could try calling the supervisor, but that's tricky because they usually all stick together. Just make sure he gets his hearing for revocation. Then he'll get appointed an attorney and you can try to deal with it that way. Can mutual friends or family help keep you in the loop?
Old 01-09-2011, 01:20 AM
His... Always and <4 Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlw2418 View Post
Hello PTOers!

My Hubby is on parole and his PO is a (*&(*&&^(& to say the least...one night my hubby came in loud and some neighbor called 911 and he got arrested and is now sitting in msdf facing revocation...she called me for an interview to see what happened that night and she asked if he hit me and i said no (we werent even fighting he just came in loud at 1:30 am) then the next day she comes with revocation papers saying he hit me without my permission...and placed a no contact order on us...this has been about the 3rd time shes harrassed us...ive tried talking with her supervisor but shes a &(*&(^ too...is there anyone else i can call to make a complaint or get a switch??? Because im all he has and she took that away...its milwaukee county...i think shes racist because she was fine with me until she found out i was white with a black male and she is white herself...her attitude tottally changed...please help!! it would be appreciated!!!
I'm sorry you're going through this... there isn't a lot you can do but wait it out. I'm dealing with a similar situation... my boyfriend is a RSO and was just arrested for violations of probation - his PO is a real piece of work, she hangs up on me and his family members when we try to ask what's going on and she lies to us about things he's said or confessed too... she's also done everything in her power to convince me to leave my boyfriend and even said she's rather see me with any one of her other men on probation... (actually her exact words were "any of the other guys on probation here would be a better fit for you!) I think it's rude... a PO's job is to watch over and help the men and women on probation... not break people up or force husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends or fiance's to have no contact with each other. I'm so sorry, I hope something changes for you soon...
Old 05-03-2011, 01:41 PM

My suggestion would be to start writing your Politicians... there is nothing that POs and their supervisors hate more is their Bosses' calling on them asking questions about how they are treating tax paying citizens... Just because your boyfriend or husband committed a crime doesn't mean they have the right to treat you like a criminal.

My husband isn't out on probation/parole/extended supervision yet. He is an RSO also... But since I started trying to fight the laws here in WI that pertain to sex offenses I now know a few RSOs on supervision and GPS as well. Along with some mom's that have sons that are in the process as well. From their experiences and what I was told by our PSI writer that the POs in this state are nothing short of little walking "God Complexes". They believe that the sun rises and sets on them even if they are violating fundamental FEDERALLY given rights.

Not sure if you still talk to your defense attorney or if you did an private PSI before sentencing but if you did those people are good resources for your options, I haven't talked to mine yet because I am working together a list of questions so I don't waste his time but that is where I would start if it were me.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:42 PM

My suggestion would be to start writing your Politicians... there is nothing that POs and their supervisors hate more is their Bosses' calling on them asking questions about how they are treating tax paying citizens... Just because your boyfriend or husband committed a crime doesn't mean they have the right to treat you like a criminal.

My husband isn't out on probation/parole/extended supervision yet. He is an RSO also... But since I started trying to fight the laws here in WI that pertain to sex offenses I now know a few RSOs on supervision and GPS as well. Along with some mom's that have sons that are in the process as well. From their experiences and what I was told by our PSI writer that the POs in this state are nothing short of little walking "God Complexes". They believe that the sun rises and sets on them even if they are violating fundamental FEDERALLY given rights.

Not sure if you still talk to your defense attorney or if you did an private PSI before sentencing but if you did those people are good resources for your options, I haven't talked to mine yet because I am working together a list of questions so I don't waste his time but that is where I would start if it were me.