Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Michigan prison Visitation, Phones & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's sub-forum category.

Old 07-13-2019, 10:05 PM

Unhappy Phone calls not accepted?

Hello to you all!
I have some questions about GTL/phone calls to my loved one.

I live outside the US so i got an american number on skype which has been working but everytime he calls me He has to call 2-3 times before it can get through. The first calls when I press 0 it usually goes ”your call was not accepted pls try again later” why does this happen and how do i fix it?? Also, I have put money on CN but Do i have to validate the number so he can ”collect call” me or how it is called?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebrad3 View Post
Hello to you all!
I have some questions about GTL/phone calls to my loved one.

I live outside the US so i got an american number on skype which has been working but everytime he calls me He has to call 2-3 times before it can get through. The first calls when I press 0 it usually goes ”your call was not accepted pls try again later” why does this happen and how do i fix it?? Also, I have put money on CN but Do i have to validate the number so he can ”collect call” me or how it is called?
While I am not sure why the system does that every once in awhile I get that message from GTL too, I noticed I get it more if I press “0” too quickly so now I try to wait until the recording gets a little past where it says to press it