Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in California facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 06-16-2013, 08:41 PM

do you know anyone who will be going to Solano state prison Vacaville, california
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrea1845 For This Useful Post:
kevinwife (06-17-2013), stephy_nacho84 (11-28-2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2013, 10:43 AM

Default transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy mathews View Post
HI MY NAME IS CATHY MATHEWS I HAVE A COMPANY THAT TAKES INMATES FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO PRISONS FOR VISITING I PICK YOU UP AT YOUR HOME AND DROP YOU BACK OFF AT YOUR HOME THERE IS A FEE FOR MY SERVICE BUT I AM CHEAPER THEN THE BUS AND A RENT A CAR AND DONT MAKE ALL THE STOPS THE BUS DOES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY SERVIES YOU CAN REACH ME AT (as per pto policy phone # and email addy removed please pm member)
I SENT ALL MY INFOMATION TO THE PRISONS AND I DONT THINK IT GOT TO THE INMATES OF CORSE NOT ANYTHING TO KEEP THEM DOWN.i HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND LOOK FORWAYD TO SERVING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

tHANK yOU,
cATHYmATHEWS
What prison do you go to?Im trying to get to eaither solano or susanville.Please email me with the info please.Thank you email removed per pto policy, PM the poster, please

Last edited by sidewalker; 06-18-2013 at 06:45 AM.. Reason: removed email addy per pto guidelines-Sidewalker
Old 06-17-2013, 06:14 PM

Default transportation to PVSP

anybody going to pvsp my hubby just got mainlined there and its gonna be our first time contact visit and is gna be able to hold our 7 month old daughter for the first time thsnks in advance
Old 06-18-2013, 06:48 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,090 Times in 14,195 Posts

please do not post your email addresses on PTO. USE PM'S to contact the services of the member.

That's my dog's nose art

Old 06-22-2013, 08:57 PM

Default ride

Quote:
HI MY NAME IS CATHY MATHEWS I HAVE A COMPANY THAT TAKES INMATES FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO PRISONS FOR VISITING I PICK YOU UP AT YOUR HOME AND DROP YOU BACK OFF AT YOUR HOME THERE IS A FEE FOR MY SERVICE BUT I AM CHEAPER THEN THE BUS AND A RENT A CAR AND DONT MAKE ALL THE STOPS THE BUS DOES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY SERVIES YOU CAN REACH ME AT (as per pto policy phone # and email addy removed please pm member)
I SENT ALL MY INFOMATION TO THE PRISONS AND I DONT THINK IT GOT TO THE INMATES OF CORSE NOT ANYTHING TO KEEP THEM DOWN.i HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND LOOK FORWAYD TO SERVING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

tHANK yOU,
cATHYmATHEWS
I am trying to find a ride to cmc plz email me back at (email removed per pto policy/rules)

Last edited by sidewalker; 06-23-2013 at 06:31 AM.. Reason: removed another email address.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:32 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,090 Times in 14,195 Posts
Default People!

Please please, do not post your email, phone number or any other personal info on a public web site. USE the PM feature!!!!

That's my dog's nose art

Old 06-28-2013, 04:01 PM

Default Prison shuttles

DTC travels to all state and federal prisons in California. please PM me for more detailed information. There is a Buy-One-Get-One 1/2 off deal going for the summer. Buy one adult ticket get the next 1/2 off OR a child can ride for free. Our service is comparable to any taxi service whereas we pick up, wait for you during your visit then drive you directly back home. Thanks! PM me for more info...
Old 07-19-2013, 05:08 PM

We have a $40 shuttle scheduled for Los Angeles to Terminal Island FCI for Monday, 7/22/13. PM if interested in this or any other California state or federal correctional facility. Thanks!
Old 07-19-2013, 05:31 PM

Default Transportation still available?

Hello, Do you still offer this service?

Thanks

Quote:

tHANK yOU,
cATHYmATHEWS
Old 07-23-2013, 05:37 PM

Talking Prison shuttles

THIS JUST BOOKED: leaving Long Beach August 2nd, at 10pm going to SUSANVILLE prison for visiting all day that Saturday! PM me for more details on this round trip service to ANY state or federal prison
Old 07-25-2013, 09:11 AM
Evryday is one day Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideDTCtoday View Post
THIS JUST BOOKED: leaving Long Beach August 2nd, at 10pm going to SUSANVILLE prison for visiting all day that Saturday! PM me for more details on this round trip service to ANY state or federal prison

How much do u charge for one day? So you drive straight through Friday nite arriving Saturday morning?

Old 07-25-2013, 10:46 PM

I would like information on a trip from Sacramento to Tehachapi.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:37 AM

Default Chuckawalla from Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironangels View Post
Iron Prison Angels Transportation Company to all Cali.Prison @ reasonable Prices We provied Crubside Service Childern are also welcome We take regular trips to CIM Everyweek 3 or more visitor's Required Ironwood State Prison Everyother Weekend 3 or more if you would like more infor. about Our Company pls inbox me Missy (phone number removed per PTO policy, please PM for number) Hoilday Special.........
Do you travel to Chuckawalla? I live in the Los Angeles area? Could you please send me a quote on the cost? Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to billie22 For This Useful Post:
NatNatt321 (10-08-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
hi my name is cathy mathews i have a company that takes inmates family, friends and loved ones to prisons for visiting i pick you up at your home and drop you back off at your home there is a fee for my service but i am cheaper then the bus and a rent a car and dont make all the stops the bus does if you would like to know more about my servies you can reach me at (as per pto policy phone # and email addy removed please pm member)
i sent all my infomation to the prisons and i dont think it got to the inmates of corse not anything to keep them down.i hope to hear from you soon and look forwayd to serving you and your family.

Thank you,
cathymathews
hi do you go to the federal prison to and how much would it cost me
Old 08-20-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridedtctoday View Post
we have a $40 shuttle scheduled for los angeles to terminal island fci for monday, 7/22/13. Pm if interested in this or any other california state or federal correctional facility. Thanks!
hi i was wondering how much would it cost me to go from bakersfield ca to taft federal prison?
Old 08-21-2013, 06:39 PM

Hi cathy... i was wondering if u still have this service and how can i come in contact with you .. my husband is in calipatria state prison do u go out there.. thank you
Old 08-22-2013, 05:26 PM

Currently booking prison shuttle to Jamestown for visiting on 8/24 - this Saturday. PM me for details on ride share leaving East Los Angeles.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:59 PM

Default Is there transportation to Kern?

I have troubles with going to go see my fiance :-(
I have to wait until his family go in when we do go I have no alone time with him but 15 minutes I wish i had my on car better yet knew how to drive =-O I'm trying to learnw How to drive so I can go see him every other weekend are every weekend I haven't seen him since his Birthday witch was July 7 he's in north Kern state prison i stay in Fresno ca is it any other way i can go see him like a bus are train are something.????

Last edited by tootiemiller; 08-23-2013 at 12:01 AM..
Old 08-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Day BY Day

Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,095 Posts

I [quote=tootiemiller;7208691]I have troubles with going to go see my fiance :-(
I have to wait until his family go in when we do go I have no alone time with him but 15 minutes I wish i had my on car better yet knew how to drive =-O I'm trying to learnw How to drive so I can go see him every other weekend are every weekend I haven't seen him since his Birthday witch was July 7 he's in north Kern state prison i stay in Fresno ca is it any other way i can go see him like a bus are train are something.????[/QUO
I would suggest calling friends outside, once you are in delano they can help with transportation, and may have some other ideas. Also you could post in the carpool section
Old 08-24-2013, 02:46 PM
P.T.S. Express Inc.

Currently PTS Express.org are accepting reservations for Chuckawalla and Ironwood State Prisons on Sept. 21st. 2013. Contact us if you need more information.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:38 PM
Soon to be Mrs.Vailu'u

There's this transportation spot I was going to use but haven't needed to yet seems most legit from the rest I looked up on the net it's called lady scrape kay transportation. Check it out then let us know how it goes!
Old 09-19-2013, 12:21 PM

I live in San Francisco looking for ride/transportation to Kern valley/Delano
Please PM
Old 11-21-2013, 11:57 AM

Any transportation services that go to ccc in susanville ?
Old 11-28-2013, 01:28 AM

Anybody going up to Solano State Prison? I don't drive I'm willing to share gas costs!
Old 11-28-2013, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinwife View Post
What prison do you go to?Im trying to get to eaither solano or susanville.Please email me with the info please.Thank you email removed per pto policy, PM the poster, please
Hey girl, any luck finding a ride? I'm trying to go to Solano too. Just got approved and trying to go ASAP.
The Following User Says Thank You to stephy_nacho84 For This Useful Post:
Donna May (01-07-2015)