Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BECOMING INVOLVED > Elsa's Inmate Card Projects
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Elsa's Inmate Card Projects This forum is dedicated to the memory of one of our most loyal members; Elsa Punzi. Send Birthday & Holiday cards to inmates!

Old 01-19-2012, 10:28 PM

I have been reading a book that says when people look down on you, its because you remind them of something they don't want to recognize about themselves... I think I'd have to mention that.. as an open ended observation but I must say Jody's my new hero... One thing I'm always telling my daughter is even when people in their narrowmindedness make you so angry, don't feed into it because then you are giving them exactly what they want. Scream in the car later (and i have)....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melandunewen For This Useful Post:
danndlion (01-23-2012), JodyAnnShaw (01-20-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2012, 06:07 AM
PTO Card Swap Host

Thanked 1,327 Times in 745 Posts

Guess what ladies, I just went to buy some american stamps for my pp on death row from a guy in town and he asked me if I was a collector. So I told him: No I am sending them to my friend on death row. He looked at me, reached into a drawer and said: here is my contribution and handed me another bag of american stamps (for free). xxx what a great way to start the day
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to benedick66 For This Useful Post:
JJS811 (01-20-2012), JodyAnnShaw (01-20-2012), kirstyenarno (01-20-2012), melandunewen (01-20-2012), Sheryl P. (01-20-2012)
Old 01-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by benedick66
Guess what ladies, I just went to buy some american stamps for my pp on death row from a guy in town and he asked me if I was a collector. So I told him: No I am sending them to my friend on death row. He looked at me, reached into a drawer and said: here is my contribution and handed me another bag of american stamps (for free). xxx what a great way to start the day
That is very sweet n kind of him things r getting so expensive n to have someone care enough to help is awesome I thank God every day that my father is not like my babies dads my daddy has saved me so many times sometimes I go without what I want but since August he's bailed me out of jail twice n yesterday paid my restitution so I could have my case dismissed before that he was taking me out of town every month for court my daddy is my world n I always fear what's gonna happen to me when he passes

~MANDI LICIOUS~
Old 01-20-2012, 08:15 AM
Account Closed

I only send to my husband but for his birthday I send one birthday and usually 6 or 8 other silly ones. I was buying all at one time and the cashier asked and I told her who they were for and she said why would you want to spend your life alone like that? I just looked at her and smiled and said Im not alone, I have my husband. She just stared and I held my head high and walked out of the store.