Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) - Norco
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) - Norco Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) located in Norco, California.

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 09:26 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,968 Posts
Default CRC Release Procedure Question and Info Thread

CRC 2011 RELEASE PROCEDURE QUESTION AND INFO THREAD. PLEASE ASK YOUR RELEASE QUESTIONS HERE AND POST ANY INFO YOU MIGHT HAVE ABOUT RELEASE PROCEDURES.

Previous CRC Release Procedure Thread
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2011, 01:43 PM

Hey Everyone so, I was wondering if someone can help me...
My husband is due to be released at the end of this month on the 30th but, he's been in the hospital for the past two weeks. But, Im trying to send him his release clothes to RR already. He sent the form out to me when he was in Corcoran 2 months ago but I never got it?
Basically now, he's still in the hospital for Valley fever treatment and I have no form or paper to put on the box when I send it out to RR...what should I do?
Can I just send the box and write DRESS OUT all over the box with my husband's cdc #?
Old 03-11-2011, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbCwifey View Post
Hey Everyone so, I was wondering if someone can help me...
My husband is due to be released at the end of this month on the 30th but, he's been in the hospital for the past two weeks. But, Im trying to send him his release clothes to RR already. He sent the form out to me when he was in Corcoran 2 months ago but I never got it?
Basically now, he's still in the hospital for Valley fever treatment and I have no form or paper to put on the box when I send it out to RR...what should I do?
Can I just send the box and write DRESS OUT all over the box with my husband's cdc #?
I'd call the Package Room 951.273.4228 or the Sergeant 951.273.4251 and ask them about not having the form.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:42 PM
My Love My Life My Hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_Mom View Post
I'd call the Package Room 951.273.4228 or the Sergeant 951.273.4251 and ask them about not having the form.
I have never used a form and I just always wrote dress outs on the box and sent it with a tracking number. He has never sent me a form I didn't know you needed one. I sent my husbands clothes early this month and it says they were delivered and he got his S-time ducket so hopefully all will be well.

Just being me! J
Old 03-28-2011, 08:46 PM

Hiyeeh

I was wondering if anyone knew the release procedures and is it still the same do we jus' pull into the parking lot at tower 8 and park to the far left?
And what time should we get there? Please any information will be appreciated...Thank you! Super excited My husband's finally coming home this wensday
The Following User Says Thank You to LbCwifey For This Useful Post:
A.D. Wifey (08-11-2012)
Old 03-30-2011, 09:14 AM
My Love My Life My Hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbCwifey View Post
Hiyeeh

I was wondering if anyone knew the release procedures and is it still the same do we jus' pull into the parking lot at tower 8 and park to the far left?
And what time should we get there? Please any information will be appreciated...Thank you! Super excited My husband's finally coming home this wensday
Yep Tower 8 and they told me they release between 9:30 and 11:30. Today is your day and tomorow is mine yay....

Just being me! J
The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzygirljs For This Useful Post:
AsLckyGrl (01-03-2013)
Old 11-02-2011, 10:49 AM

Hello-
My man's release date is on 11/24 which is Thanksgiving. Will they let him out or make him wait until Sunday so he can check in with Parole? Thank you
Old 01-24-2012, 11:05 AM

does anyone know how early they start the release process? my husband was told his release time is in june so i was wondering when they start the process? thanks

free at last, free at last, thank GOD almighty i'm free at last! not him, ME!
Old 01-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERRYSGIRL05 View Post
does anyone know how early they start the release process? my husband was told his release time is in june so i was wondering when they start the process? thanks
The only thing my LO said was that 2 weeks before his release he gets something (I think he said a blue paper or something) and he quits his job in the kitchen, so the last 2 weeks he won't work.
I believe he sent me the copy of his parole conditions back in Nov, so that was 3 months before.
He'll be out in Feb and I just sent his dressouts. I know you can do that when it's 30 days or less to his release.

Sorry, I know this doesn't really give you an answer. Maybe someone will give us both the info we need.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:51 PM

They go on S time approximately 14 days to the house (it's called an S ducat in there) My husband got his about 10 days to the house so they take their time in there. Basically about 2 weeks before release, they give them the S ducat which has the release date. There have been times when guys haven't gotten one at all but still got released the day the counselor told them they would be. Yes and dress outs should be sent about 30 days to the house. The whole release process gets your nerves in a bundle trust me I know but hang in there and before you know it, your LO will be home
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bamboo'swife For This Useful Post:
barb31697 (01-24-2012), JERRYSGIRL05 (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 08:49 PM
loving cory

Default norco crc 2012 release procedure

hi my love is released tues the 31st of jan 2012, where do i go to get him is it still tower 8 and anyone know what time pls help thanks
Old 01-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAWNAGEE
hi my love is released tues the 31st of jan 2012, where do i go to get him is it still tower 8 and anyone know what time pls help thanks
Yes tower 8 and with google maps you can zoom right into street level and see the parking lot too. Also, in an effort to get info about Dressouts I called the r&r sgt and his voice mail says the times of release. He talks hecka fast though. 951-737-2683 ext: 4251.
Congrats on the homecoming!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAWNAGEE View Post
Yes tower 8. You can see the tower from the street and you just go into that lot and park to the far left and wait for the white van. I would say to be there by 8am. It could be until 11am when they bring the guys in but better to be there early just in case they come early or they will put him on the bus.
The Following User Says Thank You to bamboo'swife For This Useful Post:
barb31697 (01-25-2012)
Old 01-25-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb31697 View Post
Yes tower 8 and with google maps you can zoom right into street level and see the parking lot too. Also, in an effort to get info about Dressouts I called the r&r sgt and his voice mail says the times of release. He talks hecka fast though. 951-737-2683 ext: 4251.
Congrats on the homecoming!
What information are you seeking regarding dress outs? I do have experience doing this so if I can help, I will.
barb31697 (01-25-2012)
Old 01-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo'swife View Post
What information are you seeking regarding dress outs? I do have experience doing this so if I can help, I will.
Well I read here that some people said a form from him was needed so that I could put one page in the box and the other on the outside. Then I saw some that said they sent dressouts without the form.

I wanted to be sure, which is why I called the Sgt's extension, although it was too late anyway, my mom sent his box out without the form. She just wrote in big letters 'parole dressouts.'

Now he's stressing because no one told him he needed a form. After he got off the phone he went and asked and they will get him a form to sign and send to me. If they are returned I'll just send him another box, this time with the form.

So my question still is, did it HAVE to have the form.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Well I read here that some people said a form from him was needed so that I could put one page in the box and the other on the outside. Then I saw some that said they sent dressouts without the form.

I wanted to be sure, which is why I called the Sgt's extension, although it was too late anyway, my mom sent his box out without the form. She just wrote in big letters 'parole dressouts.'

Now he's stressing because no one told him he needed a form. After he got off the phone he went and asked and they will get him a form to sign and send to me. If they are returned I'll just send him another box, this time with the form.

So my question still is, did it HAVE to have the form.
No the form is NOT required. My husband got his dress outs just fine and I didn't sent it with the form. He should get them just fine
barb31697 (01-25-2012)
Old 01-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo'swife View Post
No the form is NOT required. My husband got his dress outs just fine and I didn't sent it with the form. He should get them just fine
Thank you thank you thank you!!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Thank you thank you thank you!!
Welcome, welcome, welcome
Old 02-22-2012, 10:26 AM

Post whats the best time to pick up when released from norco

April 6 is almost here I wanna be ready with all the exact info and time

Old 02-22-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona&cris View Post
April 6 is almost here I wanna be ready with all the exact info and time
Be in the parking lot at tower 8 by 8am. Park to the left of the lot and a white van will pull up and drop the guys off and wait for everyone to pull off.
mona&cris (02-23-2012)
Old 03-21-2012, 05:39 PM

hi there, im a bit concerned as so is my husband but he's afraid to ask fearing he'll get the news he dont want. anyways, when he left wasco he had a release date of 1/13 but when he got here the counselor gave him a new date and said it was his revised release date. my husband is afraid there was a mistake and dont want to ask. hes been there 2 yrs and at every eval its been the same date, 6/12. does anyone know if theres a way that i can ask his counselor to know for sure or if this is normal? thank you so much for all your help

Old 03-22-2012, 01:24 AM
Mike's Boss Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERRYSGIRL05
hi there, im a bit concerned as so is my husband but he's afraid to ask fearing he'll get the news he dont want. anyways, when he left wasco he had a release date of 1/13 but when he got here the counselor gave him a new date and said it was his revised release date. my husband is afraid there was a mistake and dont want to ask. hes been there 2 yrs and at every eval its been the same date, 6/12. does anyone know if theres a way that i can ask his counselor to know for sure or if this is normal? thank you so much for all your help
That has been happening a lot but usually the other way around. That inmates have a release date and get a new date that's set back. If he had a release date of 6/12 and that's what they tell him at review time then that should be correct. You can ask him to contact records to verify that because if he hasn't been to his parole planning, then that means there might be a discrepancy. He should of already received his planning by now. I know it's hard to hear different but it's always best that you both know.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:00 AM
HIS WIFE FOR LIFE

my husband had a release date from reception of 3/11 30 days to the house he gets told his new release date is now 8/12. something happened between reception and then i am just so glad its almost over
Old 03-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Mike's Boss Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcswifey
my husband had a release date from reception of 3/11 30 days to the house he gets told his new release date is now 8/12. something happened between reception and then i am just so glad its almost over
Those release dates are just tentative cause they can change depending on how are men behave. When they are sentenced they are given their early date, which is 85% when they are violent offenders, and their maximum date. As they go through the system we all know they can pick up time and that's how they keep adding time. Also if they keep getting 115s, then they exhaust them and they automatically get slapped with their maximum time. This system is so unpredictable. Excited that your man is coming home soon, mine will come home around that time as well.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:44 PM

so what if they dont get any write ups or in trouble? how then does the date get changed? my husbands date was moved up sooner that what he was given originally.

Closed Thread