Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NORTH CAROLINA > North Carolina General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Carolina General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in North Carolina that do not fit into any other North Carolina sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:53 PM

Default Visitation application in North Carolina

make a long story short! I was taken off visitation so now I have to resubmit a new application. I moved across state and is now closer but I still want my special visits. Is it possible to still get them even if I don't live that far away. What if you don't have a job to put down? Will that affect your application? any info would be greatly appreciated.Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Doing time on the outside

If you don't live far you'll get regular visits just like everyone else. When you resubmit your new app if you put your old address on it (trying to get special visits) and they catch you, they'll deny your visits all together. And every time someone does that it just makes it harder for the people that actually need special visits to get them.

I don't think your job, or lack of one, will affect your application very much.

Good luck.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ~Lao Tzu

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dric's BabyGirl For This Useful Post:
laydlyke (11-15-2010), myhubby336 (11-12-2010), roysprincess (11-13-2010)
Old 11-12-2010, 04:17 PM

Well i'm not going to lie on it. My id is from where I was living and now i have moved but haven't gotten new id yet. I know I have to use the addy on my license. I just didn't know about the job thing.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:07 AM
He's home :)

Why were you taken off of visitation?