Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > Canadian Prison & Criminal Justice Topics > Canada Prisons & Jails Visitation, Phones, Packages & mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Canada Prisons & Jails Visitation, Phones, Packages & mail This forum deals with all the ins and outs of the Canadian Prison and Criminal Justice System, including Phones, Mail, Packages, and visitation.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2017, 06:49 PM

Default Looking for info about the procedure on release day

Hi everyone,
My bf is being released in a couple months and Im trying to figure out what the release day will look like. What time should I be there? How long do I have to wait for him to come out? Etc. Any information and experiences would be greatly appreciated! TIA
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Posting Rules