Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status All discussions relating to specific Texas Department of Criminal Justice prison units, Texas State Jails & Private prisons, and County Jails.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Tarrant County 63D Housing - Texas County Jail

Does anyone have any experience with having a loved one housed in unit 63D at Tarrant County? My wife was just transferred there today as we work to get her out of the system. Any information on the forums or PM would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 09:43 AM

No experience with that area but am very familiar with Tarrant County on the whole as I tease my hubby they have a cell there with his name on it. It is a pod style housing with a common room for that area. Just send me a p.m. if you have specific questions.

Welcome to PTO!

Old 07-09-2008, 10:56 AM

I dont know if you got your answers or not but just in case ill answer as well. All the womans pods 63a,63b,63c,63d are general population and the woman are housed 2 to a cell. They pretty much roam free unless they break a rule and then most of the time its just the one that breaks the rule that gets "racked",and normally they get racked for a few hours or until the next shift comes on. The womens pods are pretty laid back. They dont really have a "lights out" time,most of the co's would rather have them roaming around talkin to one another or cleaning then to have them racked and them on the intercoms all night.