Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 01-05-2018, 06:56 PM

BTW, I seriously love all you ladies. I have had my mind set at ease so many times simply by you girls posting updates. It's so nice to feel that kind of support. ♡
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagogypsy For This Useful Post:
LynnrussT (01-05-2018), nani1231 (01-05-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagogypsy View Post
BTW, I seriously love all you ladies. I have had my mind set at ease so many times simply by you girls posting updates. It's so nice to feel that kind of support. ♡
I Feel the Same way! Iím so glad I found this site! I love our little BS family lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LynnrussT For This Useful Post:
Dagogypsy (01-05-2018), nani1231 (01-05-2018)
Old 01-05-2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnrussT View Post
I Feel the Same way! Iím so glad I found this site! I love our little BS family lol
Same here!!! All of u are so supportive!! I love it!!! Thank you guys and i always try to help when i can ladies. I love u guys :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrsmusej For This Useful Post:
LynnrussT (01-05-2018), nani1231 (01-05-2018)
Old 01-05-2018, 08:21 PM

It’s the same here! I wish I had found it a loooot sooner, it would’ve made the transition from home to KY so much easier for me..This what it’s all about, having people who understand you & not try to tear u down..I’ve lost so many “friends” because they were sooo unsupportive or always negative. love you all ��
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nani1231 For This Useful Post:
Dagogypsy (01-05-2018), LynnrussT (01-05-2018)
Old 01-05-2018, 08:22 PM

BTW I got emails but no call today, but now I know why Thanks Chicas! ☺️
The Following User Says Thank You to nani1231 For This Useful Post:
LynnrussT (01-05-2018)
Old 01-05-2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nani1231 View Post
BTW I got emails but no call today, but now I know why Thanks Chicas! ☺️
No problem! Glad u heard something :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmusej For This Useful Post:
nani1231 (01-05-2018)
Old 01-05-2018, 11:37 PM

I love you all as well (even though I'm not on here much) due to things that's been going on with me.

Speaking of things that's going on, if I'm not on here much starting Monday, there's a reason. I start 3 online classes at 2 schools and I start my 1 class on campus Wednesday since I'm only going to be on campus for an hour and 50 minutes on Wednesday's. You all may check up on me from time to time but please be mindful that it may take some time for me to respond due to school but I will respond. I love you all very much
The Following User Says Thank You to mariaacharles For This Useful Post:
nani1231 (01-06-2018)
Old 01-06-2018, 01:30 AM

Girls phones should be up & working, my husband called 930 PM KY time @mariaacharles, good luck girl ����
The Following User Says Thank You to nani1231 For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (01-06-2018)
Old 01-06-2018, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaacharles View Post
I love you all as well (even though I'm not on here much) due to things that's been going on with me.

Speaking of things that's going on, if I'm not on here much starting Monday, there's a reason. I start 3 online classes at 2 schools and I start my 1 class on campus Wednesday since I'm only going to be on campus for an hour and 50 minutes on Wednesday's. You all may check up on me from time to time but please be mindful that it may take some time for me to respond due to school but I will respond. I love you all very much
Ok :-)
Old 01-06-2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nani1231 View Post
Girls phones should be up & working, my husband called 930 PM KY time @mariaacharles, good luck girl ����
Thank you so much
Old 01-06-2018, 11:20 PM

Quote:

Good Luck with school
Old 01-07-2018, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Good Luck with school
Thank you so much
Old 01-07-2018, 06:04 AM

Good Morning ladies, up cooking breakfast for my boys and about to get ready for church talked to my hubby at 7am this morning. Looks like we used up our minutes for the month :-( but everyone have a good day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmusej For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (01-07-2018)
Old 01-07-2018, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Good Morning ladies, up cooking breakfast for my boys and about to get ready for church talked to my hubby at 7am this morning. Looks like we used up our minutes for the month :-( but everyone have a good day.
Good Morning! Happy Sunday! Iím Glad you talked to your hubby this am! And that sucks no more min those 300 mins go so Fast! Itís crazy like thatís not a lot of min at all
Old 01-07-2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Good Morning! Happy Sunday! Iím Glad you talked to your hubby this am! And that sucks no more min those 300 mins go so Fast! Itís crazy like thatís not a lot of min at all
Yrs they go fast smh we been talking like crazy since we havent talked because of that long LD. But its ok im just happy they are all off LD :-)
Old 01-07-2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Yrs they go fast smh we been talking like crazy since we havent talked because of that long LD. But its ok im just happy they are all off LD :-)
Yes! Iím glad their off LD too and I hope it stays like that for Awhile!!!
Old 01-07-2018, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Good evening. 300 minutes does go by so fast and that sucks but look on the bright side you heard his voice and you have very good friends like me that will always be there for you for life and forever and ever so don't be sad or upset. Put on that happy face and be thankful and blessed that you both will always have each other I want to see that happy face of yours Don't forget that you're very beautiful and awesome to me for life

The person that originally told me about my LO being told me more information about him. He told me that my LO is in the hole because he simply didnt want to be there. He also told me to pray for my LO since He had much mentally going on which I'm doing daily
Old 01-07-2018, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Good evening. 300 minutes does go by so fast and that sucks but look on the bright side you heard his voice and you have very good friends like me that will always be there for you for life and forever and ever so don't be sad or upset. Put on that happy face and be thankful and blessed that you both will always have each other I want to see that happy face of yours Don't forget that you're very beautiful and awesome to me for life

The person that originally told me about my LO being told me more information about him. He told me that my LO is in the hole because he simply didnt want to be there. He also told me to pray for my LO since He had much mentally going on which I'm doing daily
Oh Wow! Iím sorry to hear that. Iíll keep your LO in my Prayers as Well!
Old 01-07-2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Oh Wow! Iím sorry to hear that. Iíll keep your LO in my Prayers as Well!
Thank you so much. The person also said that he feel that my LO may have wanted to just leave there and get somewhere else.

If I'm not mistaken, I think what the person is telling me is that my LO probably told someone that he didn't want to be at Big Sandy for whatever reason and decided to put him in the hole. I'm not sure what the outcome will be yet. I heard that they can put you in the hole for any reason even if the reason don't qualify for the hole.

My LO's grandmother died August 21st, 2017 and I was surprised that he told me that nobody told him that she passed before I wrote him a letter and told him. I was surprised myself that nobody told him before I did but I felt like he had the right to know. He asked me how did his dad and uncle took it and I told him. I didn't want to tell him about an incident that happened since I didn't want to put more stress on him since he's going through so much already.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Your right im greatful i heard his voice and Thank u so much ur so sweet. Im glad i join this group u guys are so supportive. We email eachother all day now lol.
Im sorry to hear about ur LO. U should write him as much as u can. When they were on LD i wrote my hubby everyday. And when they got off LD he said he got a letter everyday and my pictures. He said they made him feel good. I will also pray for ur LO. Thats a crazy reason why they put him in the Shu. Are LO's are in a horrible place so we got to kerp uplifting them everyday. I hope that ur LO gets out of the Shu soon. I will definitely pray for u guys. Im smiling and i want u to smile also beautiful :-) Stay Positive. Words are powerful speak life into him.your right im greatful i heard his voice and Thank u so much ur so sweet. Im glad i join this group u guys are so supportive. We email eachother all day now lol.

Last edited by Mrsmusej; 01-07-2018 at 10:33 PM..
Old 01-07-2018, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Im sorry to hear about ur LO. U should write him as much as u can. When they were on LD i wrote my hubby everyday. And when they got off LD he said he got a letter everyday and my pictures. He said they made him feel good. I will also pray for ur LO. Thats a crazy reason why they put him in the Shu. Are LO's are in a horrible place so we got to kerp uplifting them everyday. I hope that ur LO gets out of the Shu soon. I will definitely pray for u guys. Im smiling and i want u to smile also beautiful :-) Stay Positive. Words are powerful speak life into him.your right im greatful i heard his voice and Thank u so much ur so sweet. Im glad i join this group u guys are so supportive. We email eachother all day now lol.
Thank you so much and I will do my best to write him. I hope he does as well. Every single prison that he's been in so far, he always ends up in the hole for something. Big Sandy is his 5th USP prison that he's been in overall. They keep moving him around from place to place. I was texting his aunt that lives in California (where my LO is from and where his mother's family is still at) and she told me that he told her that he didn't want to be there from the start. I'm doing my best to be there for him and I'm praying for him daily. I know things can get so tough in there for him but most of the time, it's his attitude and I know he's going through a lot right now
Old 01-09-2018, 10:36 AM

Hey ladies does anyone know if the guys can only send a certain amount of emails a month?
Old 01-09-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Hey ladies does anyone know if the guys can only send a certain amount of emails a month?
Hmm Iím not sure if itís a certain amount but I know my guy mentioned before about money for his emailing account so I donít know but now Iím curious too if he calls me back today Iíll ask.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Hmm I’m not sure if it’s a certain amount but I know my guy mentioned before about money for his emailing account so I don’t know but now I’m curious too if he calls me back today I’ll ask.
Yeah i was wondering cause we email all day since we used up our 300 minutes for the month lol but i havent recieved any emails today. Thank u for checking :-)

Last edited by Mrsmusej; 01-09-2018 at 11:56 AM..
Old 01-09-2018, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Yeah i was wondering cause we email all day since we used up our 300 minutes for the month lol but i havent recieved any emails today. Thank u for checking :-)
Omg just got a email they were on LD this morning cause of a really bad fight he said. They need to shut that prison down. Smh the guy got beat with locks smh