Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 04-19-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saralizrn77 View Post
And I'm really not playing...if he doesn't get this crap straightened out tomorrow.....the counselor is gettin' an ugly phone call and I just might drive to KY!!!! And seeing me pull up in the parking lot...yeah, that would be my man on the yard with his head in his hands sayin'...."Oh Hell!! She is gettin' ready to get arrested!!" LMAO

Holy crap saraliz! I am trying to take my leadership final and I can't stop laughing! But hey! If it works... let me know and I will do the same thing Sunday when I go to see my sweetie! I really could use some good lovin' about now!!!

I feel for that counselor! HOLY SH!T!!! Girl you are a nut! If you get arrested... you will have to wait until Sunday to get bailed out when I get down there, cause I love ya and all, but I ain't drivin down there to bail your @$$ out until you cool off! LMAO!!!

I feel your pain though.. this should have all been taken care of last week to make sure you got your e-mail back in time... I mean... back before you went clinically insane!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 08:18 PM

Ok ladies!!! We need a little Manchester conference!! Has anybody heard about a lockdown because all the guys there are protesting the no washer thing??????
Please anybody with any info or if you have heard from your man, please post!!!!

Old 04-22-2010, 08:22 PM

Default New Lockdown???

Hey all... has anyone heard about them being locked down again because of a protest about losing their washers and dryers???

If you know ANYTHING.. please post so we are all informed.

My sweetie told me a little about it last night, but didn't think it would be till next week sometime... and if it happend it would last for a week to 10 days is what we are hearing.

Please, if you hear anything, let everyone know! Thanks all!!!

Old 04-23-2010, 05:52 PM

I heard next week too. Its a shame that some of them want to do stupid things and they all have to pay for it. All over Washers and dryers! I'm glad I'm visiting this weekend before it happens. I would have been furious if I missed out on visit. Ladybug I seen you at last visit a couple weeks ago =)
Old 04-23-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused09 View Post
I heard next week too. Its a shame that some of them want to do stupid things and they all have to pay for it. All over Washers and dryers! I'm glad I'm visiting this weekend before it happens. I would have been furious if I missed out on visit. Ladybug I seen you at last visit a couple weeks ago =)
YOU DID?!? I will be there on Sunday this weekend too.. I don't know what you look like since you don't have a picture posted.. LOL So.. we need to figure out how I will know it is you!

I will ONLY be there on Sunday. I usually only go every two months, but he said he needed to see me.. so off I go!

I guess I will "see" you there!

Old 04-23-2010, 06:29 PM

I heard its going to be next week. So frustrating..... =( Who cares about the washers. We would much rather have email, phones and visits.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:35 PM

Thank you confused..I agree!!!

Old 04-23-2010, 06:41 PM

Boohoo!! I'm jealous of you hootchies!! lol

Old 04-23-2010, 06:43 PM

And i said something to Adrian today about that I had heard what was going on and not to sweat it...just let me know ahead of time if he knew when it was gonna happen and he didn't say anything back so i know its true....he would have said "What are you talking about?" if it wasn't true......problem is, it won't make a bit of difference except for everybody to lose communication and visits for awhile.......sometimes its not worth it to fight a losing battle but I guess we can't control what they're gonna do...........

Old 04-23-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Boohoo!! I'm jealous of you hootchies!! lol
I know saraliz... I'm sorry... I will look for him for you though!

Old 04-23-2010, 06:45 PM

Thanks chic

Old 04-23-2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:
And i said something to Adrian today about that I had heard what was going on and not to sweat it...just let me know ahead of time if he knew when it was gonna happen and he didn't say anything back so i know its true....he would have said "What are you talking about?" if it wasn't true......problem is, it won't make a bit of difference except for everybody to lose communication and visits for awhile.......sometimes its not worth it to fight a losing battle but I guess we can't control what they're gonna do...........

MEN! Yeah..., if someone came and took my washer and dryer and offered to do my laundry for me I would be worshiping them! LOL BUt I also understand their concerns... at least my clothes would me washed with MY clothes and not with ppl I don't know... I guess I am weird like that! LOL

Old 04-23-2010, 06:53 PM

Unhappy

Sounds like my first time seeing him in 8 years might be off! We were supposed to go next Saturday and Sunday! He emailed me today and said everything was straight, but who knows!
Old 04-23-2010, 06:56 PM

Me too ladies.. but they are gonna do what they are gonna do... We can't control them, and their thoughts... and even the ones in there that don't agree with it, you know they are gonna follow to save face... at least most of them will. It just sucks! Saraliz knows all to well how I get when I don't hear from Scott... this is gonna be a TOUGH time!!!!

Old 04-23-2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissee138 View Post
Sounds like my first time seeing him in 8 years might be off! We were supposed to go next Saturday and Sunday! He emailed me today and said everything was straight, but who knows!

Girl, I am going down there this weekend. I will see what all I can find out. That would TOTALLY suck if you had to cancel your visit!!! I feel for you... just keep checking back on here, and post any information you have, as I hope we all will...

Sending you a hug, and hoping for the best!

The Following User Says Thank You to his_ladybug For This Useful Post:
ransmith (04-23-2010)
Old 04-23-2010, 07:22 PM

Thanks for all the information. I have been wondering why I haven't heard anything from my husband. He has been at Manchester for just over a month. I am planning a visit at the end of May and don't know what to expect. Can anyone tell me if he will be waiting in the visiting room for me or do they bring him after I arrive?
Old 04-23-2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransmith View Post
Thanks for all the information. I have been wondering why I haven't heard anything from my husband. He has been at Manchester for just over a month. I am planning a visit at the end of May and don't know what to expect. Can anyone tell me if he will be waiting in the visiting room for me or do they bring him after I arrive?
They haven't actually locked down yet... at least not as far as I know. But it will probably be next week from what we are hearing.

He won't be waiting for you there. When you get there, and you go through all of the processing, they will walk a group of you to the visiting room, and once you get there, they will call them in. Sometimes you have to wait awhile. I know the unit that Scott is in their intercom doesn't always work, so it sometimes takes him a while to get there.

I know saraliz posted something really helpful in the other Manchester thread... I will get the link and post it in here for you...

Let us all know if you hear anything from him...

Here is the link to the other Manchester Thread:

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...=468745&page=2

Be sure to subscribe to both of them so we can all keep up to date with things that are going on! Welcome to our group!

Last edited by his_ladybug; 04-23-2010 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: adding link
Old 04-23-2010, 07:44 PM

I just haven't heard from him for about 5 days now. That's unusual...so I don't know. I have been concerned for about 2 days and this is the first piece of info that might explain what is going on. It really is a blessing to talk to others going thru the same thing. Thanks so much
Old 04-25-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransmith View Post
I just haven't heard from him for about 5 days now. That's unusual...so I don't know. I have been concerned for about 2 days and this is the first piece of info that might explain what is going on. It really is a blessing to talk to others going thru the same thing. Thanks so much

I was thinkin... did he JUST get there? Cause I know it takes them time to get to commisary to get stamps and paper and such. Each unit has a certain day/time that they go. Maybe he had to wait till he could get there to get what he needed. Just a thought!

Old 04-25-2010, 06:31 PM

Default Washer/Dryer lock down update...sorta...

Hello all! So, I went to see my sweetie today! (It was good to see you there confused09!)

Anyway... from what he is telling me he is 90% sure that they are NOT going to have the lay in/lockdown. Now.. this is just his thoughts on it, and it is not 100% certain, but from what he was tellin me.. this is how it is. So.. let's keep our fingers crossed!

If anyone else has any information different from what I have posted PLEASE post it! I don't want this to be the last word, and it be wrong.

Old 04-25-2010, 09:23 PM

I sure hope he is right! My guy told me not to worry about it either. I hope so because we are so excited to see him this weekend!
Old 04-26-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
I sure hope he is right! My guy told me not to worry about it either. I hope so because we are so excited to see him this weekend!

Been getting e-mails all day! So.. I would think you are GOOD TO GO!

I am so glad you get to go see him! I can't imagine going that long without seeing Scott! I can barely make it 2 months, let alone 8 years! Good luck, and have fun!

Oh, and I think the blonde will still be working the front desk. She is pretty good down there, but VERY strick if she is in the visit room. OH! And get there BEFORE 9:15 if you can (but not before 8 cause they will make you leave). but I got there at 9:30am and had to wait an HOUR to go up to the room because of count! THEN the intercom in his unit wasn't working, so it was another HOUR before I got to see him, and boy was he MAD!

But besides all of that.. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR TIME!

Old 04-28-2010, 06:54 AM

We didn't talk at all for most of the 8 years. We have just been talking again for the last few months. I haven't heard from him in a few days so I hope we are still able to go visit! I can deal with not seeing him, but not knowing what is going on is driving me crazy! Thanks for the info!
Old 04-28-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
We didn't talk at all for most of the 8 years. We have just been talking again for the last few months. I haven't heard from him in a few days so I hope we are still able to go visit! I can deal with not seeing him, but not knowing what is going on is driving me crazy! Thanks for the info!

I am sure he is fine... But I know what you mean... I haven't heard from my sweetie since this morning and I am going stir crazy! He is supposed to call tonight.. so we will see...

Old 04-29-2010, 07:36 PM

So, we still haven't heard from him, but we plan on heading down there tomorrow night. It's a six hour drive though, I hate to be turned away when we get there! I don't know if I will scream or cry if we don't get to see him. Probably both!