Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Colorado that do not fit into any other Colorado sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2018, 10:25 AM

Default No meal if have visitation

When I visit my LO, he does not receive the mid day meal. Not even a sack lunch after visitation. I acknowledge the fact there are vending machines in the visitation area. As far as I can tell, upon reviewing meal AR, he should still be given a meal. We had never really thought anything about this until we witnessed a non contact visit inmate being served a hot tray during his visit! Has anyone ever questioned this?
Sponsored Links