Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Would you stay devoted to ur lockedup loved one if u found out they cheated
Yes, The past is the past. 3 12.00%
Yes, but only as emotional support through a rough time. 2 8.00%
No, he did it twice that you are aware of and he'll do it again. 6 24.00%
No. He deserves to feel what its like to be completely lost and alone. 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2018, 05:35 PM

Unhappy Confused Cowgirl!!!!

My fiance is currently in jail. On the day of his arrest I was torn apart. We have been together going on 6 yrs and seperated once over so called drama thay he started intentionally to call it off bc hed been talking to my x husbands high school sweetie behind my back. After a cpl weeks he called and after much consideration and almost 2 months apart I paid to move him from Ky to TN where i had moved to pursue a job opportunity. Everything has been great until last Mon (2/5/2018). During the chaos of finding out they were taking him he gives me his personal property for safe keeping including his phone. After alot of mixed emotions and xonfusion and the feeling of being totally lost without him i gained composure and began notifying fam of the unfortunate situation. His phone had been on vibrate n when i got it out to put it on charge n clear all the notifications i c that the fb page hes logged into isnt the one ive been aware of but rather the one he had made when he and i separated bc of indiscretions on his part. Once seeing that I immediately logged into his messenger for that accnt n find messages from before we even separated that he exchanged with my X gf whom i had introduced him too n we actually lived with her and her then husband. My heart was shattered, and the more i read the more it broke bc every word he was telling her hes told me thru out our relationship. He knows that I found this and knows my feelings toward it all. Im lost and confused still as to whether i can even trust him again let alone believe anything he says. They even exchanged nude photos and some of the photos he even sent to me on the same days he sent them to her as we were still together as far as i was being told by him. I was staying with my mother while he worked in a another city 45 mins away n i stayed behind bc before he went to his brothers i was diagnosed with stage 2 cervical cancer and it was spreading to my uterus n a hysterectomy was scheduled to b done aug 16th, needless to say i also found that 4 days before my surgery he was in my town with her at a motel they even have a pic together to commemorate the memory......however the day i had surgery he texted me and called me afterwards to make sure i was ok n continued to talk to me until the end of august, the excruciating break up and gut wrenching accusations that he gave as a reason/excuse then came in a phone call. It was after this that he then started talking to my x husbands high school sweetie and at the beginning of Oct he reached back out to me n from there we r now here. I never knew then that he had been in a relationship with my x gf, so finding out after he was arrested made me question our entire relationship, especially the past year bc 2016 was when the cheating was we have been back together since nov of 2016. Idk if these feelings of resentment, anger and betrayal towards him will go away and if they do will they stay away when he comes home? I love him with all my heart he is my cowboy, n regardless i would never walk away and leave him to deal with this alone even tho he had no issues leaving me when i needed him most. But Idk y i still love him so much, n idk how to deal with or project alot of the emotions and feelings going on in my head. I know my family is getting tired of hearing about it n none of them have ever been theu this with anyone either so the advice they can give me is just an approximate reaction to how they would react to it n of course its not all them telling me to stay focused n do what I feel is right n will make me happy they would rather me just wash my hands completely n focus on myself not giving him another thought. Anyone else been thru this or something similar or just have friendly advice to help ease my mind a bit?!? What do u think u would do in this mess? So lost and confused n just want answers that may never come......
Sponsored Links